• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sandy Hook Massacre: Gun Makers Lose Major Ruling Over Liability

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I thought you and Nina had a long history together? Haven't you two been going at it for years now?
Over a Decade and when another lib suck up to her and post shit then you joined history, is that your intent?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The fact remains that gun and ammo manufacturers enjoy protections from the damage that their products cause that no other product manufacturers enjoy. And that it dead wrong.

And it is only because of laws passed by republicans owned by the NRA. Hypocritical Republicans say they want a free market. But in fact they tilt the scales to favor the industries that support them.
FBI stats say Hammers kill more than rifles/shotguns, when was last hammer murder prosecuted?

https://www.naturalnews.com/038889_doctors_guns_statistics.html

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
If someone runs you over with their car can you sue the car company?
Yes you can. You may lose but say that the car manufacturer had put in faulty brakes or hadn't hooked up the barke pedal or was otherwise negligent they would be found liable. It is up to a jury to make that decision. Republican lawmakers do not trust their fellow Americans to make wise decisions and that's wht they created laws to protect gun and ammo manufacturers.

Remember - if you sued a car maker because some drunk was responsible not only would you lose but the car manufacturer could sue you in return for a frivolous lawsuit. Why not the same laws for guns? Because Republicans are HYPOCRITES that's why.

PNWest

Over a Decade and when another libs suck up to her and post shit then you joined history, is that your intent?

Dawg - you know I'm a very curious person. I like to know the history of PJ. Too bad I wasn't here from the start. Had I been this would probably be the most popular forum on the internet. I posted at Politix and they couldn't handle the traffic. Then I posted at Topix - even more fans and readers. The hate filled righties made it impossible to go on. Now I am here.

And thanks to me PJ is THE place to be for spirited political discussion. I know.... because of my presence poor Phil will have more work to do corralling the low life riff-raff that follow me around like a bunch of Trump supporters but it is worth it for good people such as yourself to be able to enjoy my always witty, intelligent and thought provoking comments and my enjoyable smack downs of the short bussers that I take the time to swat it.

Truth be told Dawg the main reason that you didn't need those Oxys after your surgery is that by spending your time reading my posts it took your mind off the pain. You are very welcome my friend. Now you and Nina should go and kiss and make up.

Dino

Russian Asset
Yes you can. You may lose but say that the car manufacturer had put in faulty brakes or hadn't hooked up the barke pedal or was otherwise negligent they would be found liable. It is up to a jury to make that decision. Republican lawmakers do not trust their fellow Americans to make wise decisions and that's wht they created laws to protect gun and ammo manufacturers.

Remember - if you sued a car maker because some drunk was responsible not only would you lose but the car manufacturer could sue you in return for a frivolous lawsuit. Why not the same laws for guns? Because Republicans are HYPOCRITES that's why.
No, I didn’t say drunk.
I said a person runs you over with their car. Maliciously.
If someone assaults you by hitting you with their car at what fault is the car manufacturer??

PNWest

No, I didn’t say drunk.
I said a person runs you over with their car. Maliciously.
If someone assaults you by hitting you with their car at what fault is the car manufacturer??
That really doesn't matter. If the victim thinks that the car manufacturer is at fault he is free to sue the car company. If someone malisiously shoots another person the victim cannot BY LAW, thanks to hypocritical republican law makers, sue the gun or ammo manufacturer.

Dino

Russian Asset
That really doesn't matter. If the victim thinks that the car manufacturer is at fault he is free to sue the car company. If someone malisiously shoots another person the victim cannot BY LAW, thanks to hypocritical republican law makers, sue the gun or ammo manufacturer.
No, it’s not hypocrisy at all.
I didn’t ask if they can sue, I asked if the car manufacturer is at fault. You dodged rather than answer.
And not holding a manufacturer responsible for when their product works as designed is not hypocrisy, it’s plain common sense.
A person’s malicious misuse of their product is not a company’s responsibility.
If I make you drink paint your family won’t get Glidden to admit fault when you’re dead.

UPNYA2

Mayor
The fact remains that gun and ammo manufacturers enjoy protections from the damage that their products cause that no other product manufacturers enjoy. And that it dead wrong.

And it is only because of laws passed by republicans owned by the NRA. Hypocritical Republicans say they want a free market. But in fact they tilt the scales to favor the industries that support them.
Ok being you cannot honestly intellectually dispute my demolishing of your dumb assed
car to gun attempted comparison what say we move on to the even MORE fuked up attempt to jump over to the manufacturers of ammo, shall we?

Oh indeed we shall....

THAT is like suing the gasoline manufacturer of the fuel some lunatic had in his car when he drove it across a bridge full of pedestrians. For you see, just as any gun is harmless without ammo so to is any vehicle without fuel, no?

Just stop. Be the one gunaphobic in the US honest enough to openly state that because of nothing more than your unhealthy fear of other US citizens exercising a right that you do not like you are willing to use any and every tragic event that befall your fellow citizens to try to promote your quest to force others to live their lives as YOU see fit, damn any Bill of Rights.

That IS you. Own that sh it.

PNWest

Ok being you cannot honestly intellectually dispute my demolishing of your dumb assed
car to gun attempted comparison what say we move on to the even MORE fuked up attempt to jump over to the manufacturers of ammo, shall we?

Oh indeed we shall....

THAT is like suing the gasoline manufacturer of the fuel some lunatic had in his car when he drove it across a bridge full of pedestrians. For you see, just as any gun is harmless without ammo so to is any vehicle without fuel, no?

Just stop. Be the one gunaphobic in the US honest enough to openly state that because of nothing more than your unhealthy fear of other US citizens exercising a right that you do not like you are willing to use any and every tragic event that befall your fellow citizens to try to promote your quest to force others to live their lives as YOU see fit, damn any Bill of Rights.

That IS you. Own that sh it.

Are you legally ALLOWED to sue the gasoline manufacturer? YES
Are you legally ALLOWED to sue the gun manufacturer? NO
Are you legally ALLOWED to sue the ammo manufacturer? NO

Republicans don't trust their fellow Americans to determine what justice is. They created special rights for gun and ammo manufacturers. This is wrong and unAmerican.

All the name calling in the world won't change that. The fact that you have to resort to that is just proof that you've been beaten down with logic.

UPNYA2

Mayor

Republicans don't trust their fellow Americans to determine what justice is. They created special rights for gun and ammo manufacturers. This is wrong and unAmerican.

All the name calling in the world won't change that. The fact that you have to resort to that is just proof that you've been beaten down with logic.
On the contrary my little friend, being you are admittedly fairly new here you should be told that I do not name call those who have had their asses handed to them but refuse to accept their defeat graciously because it is something I "resort" to but rather because it is something that I LIKE and WANT to do

I hope this teachable moment is beneficial to you, it is something I enjoy providing the deprived and overly confident.

You are most welcome.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) is a United States law which protects firearms manufacturers and dealers from being held liable when crimes have been committed with their products. ... The PLCAA is codified at 15 U.S.C. §§ 7901-7903.

PNWest

The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) is a United States law which protects firearms manufacturers and dealers from being held liable when crimes have been committed with their products. ... The PLCAA is codified at 15 U.S.C. §§ 7901-7903.
Exactly correct - Special treatment for gun and ammo manufacturers different than other manufacturers. Why should they receive special treatment?

PNWest

On the contrary my little friend, being you are admittedly fairly new here you should be told that I do not name call those who have had their asses handed to them but refuse to accept their defeat graciously because it is something I "resort" to but rather because it is something that I LIKE and WANT to do

I hope this teachable moment is beneficial to you, it is something I enjoy providing the deprived and overly confident.

You are most welcome.
Enjoy yourself. Bye Bye Leticia.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Exactly correct - Special treatment for gun and ammo manufacturers different than other manufacturers. Why should they receive special treatment?
You are allowed to sue companies for their actions not the actions of others using their product.
And that law was created to stop the backdoor attack of democrats against the second amendment.

PNWest

You are allowed to sue companies for their actions not the actions of others using their product.
And that law was created to stop the backdoor attack of democrats against the second amendment.
Why are gun and ammo companies given special treatment. That isn't free enterprise at all. It's the GOP favoring one industry.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Why are gun and ammo companies given special treatment. That isn't free enterprise at all. It's the GOP favoring one industry.
Why aren't Mosques sued for allowing Terrorist in their buildings?
You cannot sue a company just because it's product was miss used.
Should the car manufacturer be sued when a police cruiser hits and kills people

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Feel free to sue a hammer manufacturer. Republican lawmakers haven't made them exempt from product liability laws.
yet the hammer manufacture produces more deadly weapons than rifle/shotgun manufactures (per-FBI-stats) and the amazing part, I have hammers in the shop and guns that have been in the same spots for decades and neither have ever moved by themselves.

The Remington lawsuit will be dust in the wind soon, the doctor doped up shooter didn't purchase the gun his mother did and she's dead, now when will the doctor that dope the punk up be sued?

PNWest

Why aren't Mosques sued for allowing Terrorist in their buildings?
You cannot sue a company just because it's product was miss used.
Should the car manufacturer be sued when a police cruiser hits and kills people
You want to sue a Mosque for allowing Terrorist in their buildings? Go ahead, that is legal.

You CAN sue any other type of company for it's product being misused? Go ahead, that is legal.

Can you sue a car manufacturer be sued when a police cruiser hits and kills people? Go ahead, that is legal.

The only time you can't sue is gun manufacturers. They get special treatment. Why? Because republicans are in the pockets of the NRA and don't trust the judgement of their fellow Americans.

In every instance you mentioned people are allowed to sue. That doesn't mean that they will win. It means that they get a chance for a jury of their peers to look at the facts and determine the outcome.

Republicans don't go for that because they are scum that do not trust the American people to determine what is fair. No other reason.

Even your own example show that the republicans are protecting ONLY the gun and ammo manufacturers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dawg - you know I'm a very curious person. I like to know the history of PJ. Too bad I wasn't here from the start. Had I been this would probably be the most popular forum on the internet. I posted at Politix and they couldn't handle the traffic. Then I posted at Topix - even more fans and readers. The hate filled righties made it impossible to go on. Now I am here.

And thanks to me PJ is THE place to be for spirited political discussion. I know.... because of my presence poor Phil will have more work to do corralling the low life riff-raff that follow me around like a bunch of Trump supporters but it is worth it for good people such as yourself to be able to enjoy my always witty, intelligent and thought provoking comments and my enjoyable smack downs of the short bussers that I take the time to swat it.

Truth be told Dawg the main reason that you didn't need those Oxys after your surgery is that by spending your time reading my posts it took your mind off the pain. You are very welcome my friend. Now you and Nina should go and kiss and make up.
You should be doing late night stand-up and I'd rather by-pass kissing Nina, hell, I'd rather have another by-pass surgery than kiss her. (have you not seen her picture) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocking