• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sarah Sanders leaving the white house

llovejim

Current Champion
Memphis last night and when I was stationed at Millington, Memphis was a hell hole in the 70's, now it's a combat zone, one thug killed and 24 or was it 25 cops hurt...……...why didn't they shoot 100?

Update, it was 36

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/memphis-protesters-hurl-bricks-and-rocks-at-police-injuring-36-officers-in-outrage-over-a-mans-death/ar-AACP25P?ocid=spartandhp
yeah, cops have never done anything anyone should protest about. not once. or federal agents. like the ones that killed that bundy supporter when he pulled out a gun on them. or the federal agents that were trying to follow a lawful order to evict bundy boys from federal lands, when gun nutty right wingers came to their defense and aimed at their sniper rifles at federal agents doing their job. or the right wingers that crazily bitch about the feds bulldozing the koresh pedophiles and ATF agent killers compound and the Koresh cultists decided to kill everybody rather than surrender.

i guess you hated the fact this bundy supporting right winger had federal agents in his sights during the bundy showdown, since you believe the cops are always right....

bundy militia snipers.jpg

and here are the pics of two bundy supporters who went to las vegas and killed two cops eating pizza.....i thought if you were armed in public, like these two cops, no one could ever hurt you? you mean the NRA lied? and then the pics of the two cops these bundy supporters murdered in cold blood as a protest....

bundy las vegas murderers.jpg

bundy las vegas cop victims.jpg

llovejim

Current Champion
You caught a typo. Good for you. It has now been corrected to reflect HER show failed.

So again, why do DemocRATS like losers? By the way, you consistently fail to capitalize the D in DemocRATS. But there's plenty of substance to slap you around with, so never mind your inability to properly punctuate.

Why do DemocRATS love losers?
why should i capitalize the D in democrats? i very rarely capitalize the I in i. capitalizing is boring. i type fast to keep up with my thoughts. because as you may have noticed, my mind is a-glow with whirling transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.....a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
You caught a typo. Good for you. It has now been corrected to reflect HER show failed.

So again, why do DemocRATS like losers? By the way, you consistently fail to capitalize the D in DemocRATS. But there's plenty of substance to slap you around with, so never mind your inability to properly punctuate.

Why do DemocRATS love losers?

It's a resume enhancer. Look for a John Edwards/Gore ticket soon :eek::eek::eek:

D

Deleted member 21794

why should i capitalize the D in democrats? i very rarely capitalize the I in i. capitalizing is boring. i type fast to keep up with my thoughts. because as you may have noticed, my mind is a-glow with whirling transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.....a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
"To" should be spelled "too" the way you used it. But hey, you don't seem to mind coming across as a ranting loser, so good for you.

Now... Why do DemocRATS love losers?

llovejim

Current Champion
It's a resume enhancer. Look for a John Edwards/Gore ticket soon :eek::eek::eek:
yeah, gore was the loser!! not gomer bush who took a budget surplus to the biggest deficit in our history within his 8 years. who took a thriving economy and turned it into the second worst economic disaster in our history being second to the Great Depression....who took our country from leading the free world into becoming the most hated country in the world, more than even Russia, in just 8 years. who turned 7 straight years of no ground troops in combat anywhere around the world to two senseless wars of occupation, one based on complete lies. who turned his back on the Geneva Convention, and our own Military Code of Conduct concerning torture, which we followed during WW2 when we fought two of the strongest militaries in the world at the same time and defeated both in less than 4 years, WITHOUT TORTURE....yeah, Gore was the loser, even though he won the popular vote, and so was this country.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Hedley Lamar , Blazing Saddles.

D

Deleted member 21794

yeah, cops have never done anything anyone should protest about. not once. or federal agents. like the ones that killed that bundy supporter when he pulled out a gun on them. or the federal agents that were trying to follow a lawful order to evict bundy boys from federal lands, when gun nutty right wingers came to their defense and aimed at their sniper rifles at federal agents doing their job. or the right wingers that crazily bitch about the feds bulldozing the koresh pedophiles and ATF agent killers compound and the Koresh cultists decided to kill everybody rather than surrender.

i guess you hated the fact this bundy supporting right winger had federal agents in his sights during the bundy showdown, since you believe the cops are always right....

View attachment 43178

and here are the pics of two bundy supporters who went to las vegas and killed two cops eating pizza.....i thought if you were armed in public, like these two cops, no one could ever hurt you? you mean the NRA lied? and then the pics of the two cops these bundy supporters murdered in cold blood as a protest....

View attachment 43179

View attachment 43180
Yes, because the best way to save children from supposedly being molested is to kill them all. Said no one with a brain. EVER.

Barbella

Senator
"To" should be spelled "too" the way you used it. But hey, you don't seem to mind coming across as a ranting loser, so good for you.

Now... Why do DemocRATS love losers?
His mind is shot. Always was, always will be. Smarticuss has never been smart, although he would like nothing better than to make us believe he is.

Barbella

Senator
Yes, because the best way to save children from supposedly being molested is to kill them all. Said no one with a brain. EVER.
Being 99.9% sure that this guy is Stupidicuss, Smarticuss, mtlpzk, Lord Garth, whatever... I would like to ask him if he's enjoyed drinking horse semen lately (remember when he accused me of doing exactly that?)...

but I won't. It's too nasty.

D

Deleted member 21794

Being 99.9% sure that this guy is Stupidicuss, Smarticuss, mtlpzk, Lord Garth, whatever... I would like to ask him if he's enjoyed drinking horse semen lately (remember when he accused me of doing exactly that?)...

but I won't. It's too nasty.
Ahhh.... it all makes perfect sense now. I should have noticed the striking similarity in drooling insanity.