• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sarah Sanders leaving the white house

D

Deleted member 21794

anyone who is a partisan hack says that politifact is a joke. republicans use it when it occasionally backs up their claims, right wingers here used it when it occasionally backs up their rants. it has won a Pulitzer Prize in journalism. do you think anyone who works at PJ Media or Gateway Pundit even knows what a Pulitzer Prize is? Or most Trump voters? Or especially Trump?

Staff of St. Petersburg Times - The Pulitzer Prizes

https://www.pulitzer.org/winners/staff-69
For "PolitiFact," its fact-checking initiative during the 2008 presidential campaign that used probing reporters and the power of the World Wide ... Winning Work.
Wow, a Pulitzer Prize! I'm always impressed when leftists slap each other on the back.

llovejim

Current Champion
FALSE. You're even more partisan than CNN! They lay out the case for Clinton being a draft dodger.

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996/candidates/democrat/clinton/skeletons/draft.shtml

Stop being so dishonest. Or not. Frankly, you're more entertaining as the poster with his head the furthest up a major party's ass.
nope. he submitted himself to the draft after he took all the deferments he could, and his draft number was in the 300's, which means HE WAS NEVER CALLED...how could he dodge the draft when his number never came up? Everybody admits he was smart enough to not want to go fight that senseless, unnecessary, immoral war, he clearly said so, but in the final analysis, he was not drafted because he had a high draft number. Did Trump ever publicly say he was against the war, or did he just take all possible student deferments and then pay a doctor to lie about his bone spurs because he is a gutless chickenshit who pretends to be a patriotic bad-ass who wants us to torture suspects and kill the wives and kids of terrorists and calls the mothers of NFL players who take a knee bitches?

trump dodge take a knee.jpg

D

Deleted member 21794

Look again:

why should i capitalize the D in democrats? i very rarely capitalize the I in i. capitalizing is boring. i type fast to keep up with my thoughts. because as you may have noticed, my mind is a-glow with whirling transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.....a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

I'd suggest you avoid giving any advice to anyone on anything. The odds of you being right are against you.
I guess this means you'll continue dodging how even Snopes and CNN make the case for Bill Clinton being a draft dodger while you dig your heels in and swear he's not?

ROFLMAO!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Sarah Sanders has done a great job.
How do you figure? She isn't even DOING her job. She hasn't held a press conference for 90 days. She's also one of the biggest liars ever...repeating Trump's lies every time she has one of her few and far between meetings with the press.

llovejim

Current Champion
I'm not sure how pointing yet even more of his errors helps, but OK whatever helps you recover from the beat down you are suffering.
you are too big a trump voter to see how stupid you are about grammar. even worse than Trump. you two should get married and move into the nearest Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics Center closest to your trailer park. Melania would be happy to give him up, I am sure, but Putin might be upset, or Little Kim.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I guess this means you'll continue dodging how even Snopes and CNN make the case for Bill Clinton being a draft dodger while you dig your heels in and swear he's not?

ROFLMAO!
Bill Clinton got college deferrments....he didn't make up a fake reason like bone spurs.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
FALSE. You're even more partisan than CNN! They lay out the case for Clinton being a draft dodger.

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996/candidates/democrat/clinton/skeletons/draft.shtml

Stop being so dishonest. Or not. Frankly, you're more entertaining as the poster with his head the furthest up a major party's ass.
As your link points out...Clinton had a high draft number. He had previously told his draft board to drop his reserve status and reinstate his 1a status...and was subject to the draft.
If anything he dodged a commitment to join the ROTC program.

In December 1969, safe from the draft with his high lottery number, Clinton changed his mind about joining the ROTC program

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Sarah Huckabee may as well leave. She wasn't holding press briefings and when she did, she mostly lied.

Sarah Sanders Admitted To Mueller's Team That She Lied About The Reason For James Comey Being Fired.
The lie:

In May 2017, Sanders told reporters that "the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence in their director." When a reporter pointed out that a vast majority of the agency's employees supported Comey, Sanders then said that she and President Trump's White House staff had "heard from countless members of the FBI that say very different things."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/mueller-report-sarah-sanders-james-comey-comments

D

Deleted member 21794

nope. he submitted himself to the draft after he took all the deferments he could, and his draft number was in the 300's, which means HE WAS NEVER CALLED...how could he dodge the draft when his number never came up? Everybody admits he was smart enough to not want to go fight that senseless, unnecessary, immoral war, he clearly said so, but in the final analysis, he was not drafted because he had a high draft number. Did Trump ever publicly say he was against the war, or did he just take all possible student deferments and then pay a doctor to lie about his bone spurs because he is a gutless chickenshit who pretends to be a patriotic bad-ass who wants us to torture suspects and kill the wives and kids of terrorists and calls the mothers of NFL players who take a knee bitches?

View attachment 43182
You'll have to take this up with your pal @middleview. He swears that George W. Bush, who served in the military, was a draft dodger. Was he ever called to serve? If not, you and @middleview have a problem. How about Dick Cheney? He got as many deferments as Joe Biden? Was he ever called to serve? If not, then he's not a draft dodger either. I'll let you two leftists get your story straight.

Oh and as for Donald Trump, do you you have any evidence his doctor committed fraud?

D

Deleted member 21794

As your link points out...Clinton had a high draft number. He had previously told his draft board to drop his reserve status and reinstate his 1a status...and was subject to the draft.
If anything he dodged a commitment to join the ROTC program.

In December 1969, safe from the draft with his high lottery number, Clinton changed his mind about joining the ROTC program
So on your planet, doing everything you can to avoid the draft doesn't mean you're a draft dodger. But a person who actually serves in the military IS a draft dodger?

I can play this game with you all day. The more you dig your heels in, the more stupid you make yourself appear.

llovejim

Current Champion

ROFLMAO!
it's easy to do!! he ultimately did not dodge the draft after he used all the deferments he could...he got a high draft number!! in the 300's out of 365. no chance of being called. why should he keep dodging once he got that high draft number? do you understand the words that are being typed on this page? stomp on the ground real hard once, for yes. And twice, for no.

Bill Clinton - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996/candidates/democrat/clinton/.../draft.shtml

In the autumn of 1969, Clinton entered the draft but received a high number (311) ... called to serve -- however, Clinton made every effort to avoid the draft prior to ...

llovejim

Current Champion
So on your planet, doing everything you can to avoid the draft doesn't mean you're a draft dodger. But a person who actually serves in the military IS a draft dodger?

I can play this game with you all day. The more you dig your heels in, the more stupid you make yourself appear.
there are more than a few ways to dodge the draft, including using your rich dad and his contacts to let you cut in line in the Texas National Guard that was like a personal playground for rich privileged kids and other rich kids like NFL Dallas Cowboy players!! Bush never left Texas but once, and that was to be the driver for some political candidate in Louisiana!! he got his pilots's license and then had to give it up because he wouldn't take a physical, the rumors were because he knew he would test positive for cocaine.

At Height of Vietnam, Bush Picks Guard - Washingtonpost.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/.../bush072899.htm

The unit Bush wanted to join offered him the chance to fulfill his military ... But he didn't volunteer to go to Vietnam and get killed, either." Grabbing a Slot In the National Guard. Bush learned that there were pilot openings in the Texas Air National Guard ... John Tower and at least seven members of the Dallas Cowboys.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Yeah, please do. Was Clinton a 1A when he drew 311 in the draft lottery? Why yes, yes he was.

Bush's "service" is laughable. He even said he'd considered blowing out his ear drums with a shotgun blast close to his hears....He went to the front of the line at the national guard...I know because I tried that route. The wait was two years. He didn't dodge the draft. He dodged dangerous duty using the family name to do so.

D

Deleted member 21794

there are more than a few ways to dodge the draft, including using your rich dad and his contacts to let you cut in line in the Texas National Guard that was like a personal playground for rich privileged kids and other rich kids like NFL Dallas Cowboy players!! Bush never left Texas but once, and that was to be the driver for some political candidate in Louisiana!! he got his pilots's license and then had to give it up because he wouldn't take a physical, the rumors were because he knew he would test positive for cocaine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/.../bush072899.htm

The unit Bush wanted to join offered him the chance to fulfill his military ... But he didn't volunteer to go to Vietnam and get killed, either." Grabbing a Slot In the National Guard. Bush learned that there were pilot openings in the Texas Air National Guard ... John Tower and at least seven members of the Dallas Cowboys.

"There are more than a few ways to dodge the draft..."

CNN says Bill Clinton did everything he could to dodge the draft. Yet, your comrade @middleview swears Bill Clinton isn't a draft dodger. Would you like to take a less insane position?

Oh and are you sure you want to talk about people using cocaine? If so, we can certainly bring up Hunter Biden and Joe's colluding with Ukraine and China to make his cocaine-addicted son rich. Of course, we'd be going from rumors to established fact regarding Hunter Biden. Let me know...

D

Deleted member 21794

Yeah, please do. Was Clinton a 1A when he drew 311 in the draft lottery? Why yes, yes he was.

Bush's "service" is laughable. He even said he'd considered blowing out his ear drums with a shotgun blast close to his hears....He went to the front of the line at the national guard...I know because I tried that route. The wait was two years. He didn't dodge the draft. He dodged dangerous duty using the family name to do so.
So you have a choice again. CNN said Clinton did everything he could to avoid the draft. Your two choices:

1) Doing everything you can to avoid the draft isn't draft-dodging.

2) CNN is lying.

Which is it?

llovejim

Current Champion
You'll have to take this up with your pal @middleview. He swears that George W. Bush, who served in the military, was a draft dodger. Was he ever called to serve? If not, you and @middleview have a problem. How about Dick Cheney? He got as many deferments as Joe Biden? Was he ever called to serve? If not, then he's not a draft dodger either. I'll let you two leftists get your story straight.

Oh and as for Donald Trump, do you you have any evidence his doctor committed fraud?
well, try to remember- has either of the two publicly announced results of Trump's physicals even mentioned his bone spurs? Well, if he had them once, he still has to have them, they never go away. Why was there no mention of them in either physical?

Community Q&A
  • Question
    Is it possible to cure heel spur completely with natural techniques?

Jurdy Dugdale, RN
    Medical Review Board
    Expert Answer
    No, I don't think natural techniques will cure it completely. However, it will certainly lessen the pain and perhaps halt the growth.

• Question
    Can a bone spur go away on its own?

wikiHow Staff Editor
    Staff Answer
    Bone spurs cannot go away on their own, however that doesn't usually mean that invasive treatments like surgery are necessary.
https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Heel-Spurs

D

Deleted member 21794

it's easy to do!! he ultimately did not dodge the draft after he used all the deferments he could...he got a high draft number!! in the 300's out of 365. no chance of being called. why should he keep dodging once he got that high draft number? do you understand the words that are being typed on this page? stomp on the ground real hard once, for yes. And twice, for no.

Bill Clinton - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996/candidates/democrat/clinton/.../draft.shtml

In the autumn of 1969, Clinton entered the draft but received a high number (311) ... called to serve -- however, Clinton made every effort to avoid the draft prior to ...
Yes, thanks for the help. Clinton did everything he could to avoid the draft. That's exactly my point. Thanks for posting the facts. So you'd like to join middleview in saying a person who does everything they can to avoid the draft isn't a draft dodger.

Got it.

D

Deleted member 21794

well, try to remember- has either of the two publicly announced results of Trump's physicals even mentioned his bone spurs? Well, if he had them once, he still has to have them, they never go away. Why was there no mention of them in either physical?

Community Q&A
  • Question
    Is it possible to cure heel spur completely with natural techniques?

Jurdy Dugdale, RN
    Medical Review Board
    Expert Answer
    No, I don't think natural techniques will cure it completely. However, it will certainly lessen the pain and perhaps halt the growth.

• Question
    Can a bone spur go away on its own?

wikiHow Staff Editor
    Staff Answer
    Bone spurs cannot go away on their own, however that doesn't usually mean that invasive treatments like surgery are necessary.
https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Heel-Spurs
Nice try, but your copy and paste only mentions natural cures and doing nothing about bone spurs. Furthermore, a doctor doesn't report that which he doesn't know about. I didn't tell my new doctor I've had surgery on my prostate. Does that mean it never happened when he makes his report?

Try to THINK.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Actually Bush got himself reassigned to Alabama...first to a postal unit (denied...they had no planes) and then to the Alabama guard. He then got a discharge 8 months early.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you have a choice again. CNN said Clinton did everything he could to avoid the draft. Your two choices:

1) Doing everything you can to avoid the draft isn't draft-dodging.

2) CNN is lying.

Which is it?
So Clinton he did everything he could to avoid the draft but was actually subject to the draft in December 1969 and drew a high number...