• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sarah Sanders leaving the white house

llovejim

Current Champion
Nice try, but your copy and paste only mentions natural cures and doing nothing about bone spurs. Furthermore, a doctor doesn't report that which he doesn't know about. I didn't tell my new doctor I've had surgery on my prostate. Does that mean it never happened when he makes his report?

Try to THINK.
good god. you think a competent physician assigned to examine Trump has not read all about him, if a doctor wrote a note getting him out of the draft wouldn't that be part of his medical history any competent doctor would know and would check during the physical, even if all he did was read the news and know Trump claimed he had them to weasel out of the draft? this just in- you are not the president. your doctor probably does not take care to do the same due diligence on you that a physician assigned to examine and treat if necessary the President of the Country must do...and I bet a dollar to your donut OF COURSE YOUR DOCTOR KNEW YOU HAD PROSTATE SURGERY!! you have to provide that info to them when you first become their patient!! are you sure you have ever filled out a patient form for any doctor? they clearly ask you about any surgeries you have had...duh.

D

Deleted member 21794

So Clinton he did everything he could to avoid the draft but was actually subject to the draft in December 1969 and drew a high number...

In December 1969, safe from the draft with his high lottery number, Clinton changed his mind about joining the ROTC program
So it's impossible to be a draft dodger if you have a high drafter number.

Yep, that makes real sense. To someone. Somewhere. I suppose.

D

Deleted member 21794

good god. you think a competent physician assigned to examine Trump has not read all about him, if a doctor wrote a note getting him out of the draft wouldn't that be part of his medical history any competent doctor would know and would check during the physical, even if all he did was read the news and know Trump claimed he had them to weasel out of the draft? this just in- you are not the president. your doctor probably does not take care to do the same due diligence on you that a physician assigned to examine and treat if necessary the President of the Country must do...and I bet a dollar to your donut OF COURSE YOUR DOCTOR KNEW YOU HAD PROSTATE SURGERY!! you have to provide that info to them when you first become their patient!! are you sure you have ever filled out a patient form for any doctor? they clearly ask you about any surgeries you have had...duh.
You actually believe a doctor doing Trump's physical would go back 50 years into his medical records?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yer a hoot!!!

D

Deleted member 21794

So Clinton he did everything he could to avoid the draft but was actually subject to the draft in December 1969 and drew a high number...

In December 1969, safe from the draft with his high lottery number, Clinton changed his mind about joining the ROTC program
Was Dick Cheney ever called to serve?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So it's impossible to be a draft dodger if you have a high drafter number.

Yep, that makes real sense. To someone. Somewhere. I suppose.
And you think it does make sense to dodge the draft if you are not in the pool to be drafted?
Clinton certainly took steps to stay out of the draft. All unnecessary because luck was enough.

D

Deleted member 21794

And you think it does make sense to dodge the draft if you are not in the pool to be drafted?
Clinton certainly took steps to stay out of the draft. All unnecessary because luck was enough.
I see. So since his draft-dodging was found to not be needed after the fact, that absolves him of draft dodging. I think I understand now. LOL

D

Deleted member 21794

I guess I missed the part of the appointment when they saw the blank space next to prostate issues, then sat me down, beat me and forced me to disclose every aspect of my medical history under threat of.... I'm sorry, how do they enforce full disclosure?

EatTheRich

President
yeah, cops have never done anything anyone should protest about. not once. or federal agents. like the ones that killed that bundy supporter when he pulled out a gun on them. or the federal agents that were trying to follow a lawful order to evict bundy boys from federal lands, when gun nutty right wingers came to their defense and aimed at their sniper rifles at federal agents doing their job. or the right wingers that crazily bitch about the feds bulldozing the koresh pedophiles and ATF agent killers compound and the Koresh cultists decided to kill everybody rather than surrender.

i guess you hated the fact this bundy supporting right winger had federal agents in his sights during the bundy showdown, since you believe the cops are always right....

View attachment 43178

and here are the pics of two bundy supporters who went to las vegas and killed two cops eating pizza.....i thought if you were armed in public, like these two cops, no one could ever hurt you? you mean the NRA lied? and then the pics of the two cops these bundy supporters murdered in cold blood as a protest....

View attachment 43179

View attachment 43180
Lavoy Finicum was not killed “when he pulled a gun on federal agents.” He was ambushed while driving.

Many of the Branch Davidians were trying to escape when killed, and the accusations of pedophilia have never been substantiated.

EatTheRich

President
"To" should be spelled "too" the way you used it. But hey, you don't seem to mind coming across as a ranting loser, so good for you.

Now... Why do DemocRATS love losers?
Because for the billionaires that organize the two-party shell game, the task set for Democrats for the time being is to give ground before Republicans.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So he's not a draft dodger. Got it.
Nah, what makes Cheney a POS is supporting the war and then avoiding service. Clinton did not support the war and expended effort opposing it in demonstrations. Cheney, like a good little republican, said yeah, war is a good thing (for someone else but not mama Cheney's baby boy)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You actually believe a doctor doing Trump's physical would go back 50 years into his medical records?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yer a hoot!!!
If Trump can spend time in twitter wars with Bette Midler then he'd certainly have a minute to debunk the story about his bone spurs....The White House was asked for comment by both the NY Times and Wash Post....silence.

You do realize that filing a false document with the federal government was a crime, right?

D

Deleted member 21794

If Trump can spend time in twitter wars with Bette Midler then he'd certainly have a minute to debunk the story about his bone spurs....The White House was asked for comment by both the NY Times and Wash Post....silence.

You do realize that filing a false document with the federal government was a crime, right?
I dig your tenacity, but I think you're going to run into a statute of limitations problem. :D:D

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I dig your tenacity, but I think you're going to run into a statute of limitations problem. :D:D
My real point is the amount of time you (supposedly a non-partisan hack) are spending defending Trump when he spends zero time himself. He hasn't so much as offered a denial while you are calling the two women names for having the temerity of telling us what their father told them.

D

Deleted member 21794

My real point is the amount of time you (supposedly a non-partisan hack) are spending defending Trump when he spends zero time himself. He hasn't so much as offered a denial while you are calling the two women names for having the temerity of telling us what their father told them.
Yes, they definitely have temerity. At least we can agree on that.

Colorforms

Senator
i guess if you can support a world class liar like trump, you can support this lying ass, too. I thought moral majority folks were against liars?
I put up with one for 8 years. Actually several for 8 years. Obama and Hillary make Sanders look like a piker. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I put up with one for 8 years. Actually several for 8 years. Obama and Hillary make Sanders look like a piker. :)
And for that 8 years the only example of what you think was a lie was the time he said the ACA would not force insurance companies to cancel policies or drop doctors from their networks. He shouldn't have said "If you like your.....", because he could not control what insurance companies did after the bill was passed.

Meanwhile we have Sarah Huckleberry. She was no more honest than Trump has been...part of her job.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sarah-huckabee-sanderss-5-biggest-whoppers-210538041.html