• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sarah Sanders leaving the white house

Colorforms

Senator
And for that 8 years the only example of what you think was a lie was the time he said the ACA would not force insurance companies to cancel policies or drop doctors from their networks. He shouldn't have said "If you like your.....", because he could not control what insurance companies did after the bill was passed.

Meanwhile we have Sarah Huckleberry. She was no more honest than Trump has been...part of her job.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sarah-huckabee-sanderss-5-biggest-whoppers-210538041.html
I posted over 3000 examples. Including various scandals that the media refuse to acknowledge.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"To" should be spelled "too" the way you used it. But hey, you don't seem to mind coming across as a ranting loser, so good for you.

Now... Why do DemocRATS love losers?
it's that HIGH IQ he claims he has and types like a 3rd grader

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
yeah, gore was the loser!! not gomer bush who took a budget surplus to the biggest deficit in our history within his 8 years. who took a thriving economy and turned it into the second worst economic disaster in our history being second to the Great Depression....who took our country from leading the free world into becoming the most hated country in the world, more than even Russia, in just 8 years. who turned 7 straight years of no ground troops in combat anywhere around the world to two senseless wars of occupation, one based on complete lies. who turned his back on the Geneva Convention, and our own Military Code of Conduct concerning torture, which we followed during WW2 when we fought two of the strongest militaries in the world at the same time and defeated both in less than 4 years, WITHOUT TORTURE....yeah, Gore was the loser, even though he won the popular vote, and so was this country.
Clinton left Bush a Recession

Colorforms

Senator
Got a link? I searched your posts and don't see it. If you posted anything worthwhile I'd have responded...
Awww, so you think all of my posts are worth while? How nice of you. I wish I could say the same for yours.

Nah, you play this game every time you're on. I quit playing a while ago. Google "a list of Obama lies" and I'm sure you'll still be uninformed by the next time you post to one of my worth while posts. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Awww, so you think all of my posts are worth while? How nice of you. I wish I could say the same for yours.

Nah, you play this game every time you're on. I quit playing a while ago. Google "a list of Obama lies" and I'm sure you'll still be uninformed by the next time you post to one of my worth while posts. :)
you do this frequently....claim you already provided proof...I found one of your posts claiming to show thousands of Obama lies....and it is easily trashed....like "Obama promised to close Gitmo"....except it was Republicans who over rode his order to close it....

Clinton left Bush a Recession
Coolidge Caused the Depression, but Hoover Got All the Blame for It

That would be why Gore lost. The voters can see what's beginning to happen better than the opinionists isolated in their symposia. But who are we programmed to think knows what's coming down?

Obama left a declining economy, but Trump reversed its course. Slow growth has no momentum and eventually sputters and runs out of gas.