• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sarah Sanders leaving the white house

llovejim

Current Champion
Sure, I'll be happy to comment. I think it's unlikely. However, the logic is as sound as the theory that power lines cause cancer via electromagnetic fields. Do you think someone who thinks power lines cause cancer is stupid?
you think increased electrical current near your house might be damaging is as silly as thinking windmills cause cancer? are you being sarcastic? trying to make fun of a typical clown trump stooge who might say something that stupid?

Colorforms

Senator
you do this frequently....claim you already provided proof...I found one of your posts claiming to show thousands of Obama lies....and it is easily trashed....like "Obama promised to close Gitmo"....except it was Republicans who over rode his order to close it....
You mean...YOU LIED when you said I didn't provide proof?

I'm shocked :)

llovejim

Current Champion
Coolidge Caused the Depression, but Hoover Got All the Blame for It

That would be why Gore lost. The voters can see what's beginning to happen better than the opinionists isolated in their symposia. But who are we programmed to think knows what's coming down?

Obama left a declining economy, but Trump reversed its course. Slow growth has no momentum and eventually sputters and runs out of gas.
you are a liar. why do you lie so much? obama did not leave a sputtering economy, all trump has done is make the rich richer and the deficit larger. have someone who understands numbers help you with these two graphs-

trump booming job number begins.png

gdp obama trump q2.png

D

Deleted member 21794

you think increased electrical current near your house might be damaging is as silly as thinking windmills cause cancer? are you being sarcastic? trying to make fun of a typical clown trump stooge who might say something that stupid?
I will say this. I don't want to live underneath large power lines. Windmills are noisy and irritating. And I would be fine with not being near 3,000,000 watts of power being generated. Feel free to live right underneath either if that pleases you.