• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Satire explains it.....

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
We are not. We measure the economy by how many people have jobs and how many people are off of welfare.
The meme you posted is a false narrative, created by Liberals to suggest that the economy has not completely turned around after the disaster of Barack Obama. You folks are spreading lies about the economy and racism in The U.S.
Lies, false memes, and hatred for Trump are all you seem to have to run on in 2020.

Flag burning, baby-killing and perversion are what the Democrat Party has become.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Lies, false memes, and hatred for Trump are all you seem to have to run on in 2020.
Getting the truth out doesn't qualify as a lie -- just because it doesn't fit Trump's narrative.
He repeats his lies often to his devoted base, like a hypnotist. Too bad... they are now under his spell and can't open their eyes to the facts anymore.
Trump is his own worst enemy... He will never change... beginning the day he was sworn into office -- his lies have never stopped. There's nothing to like or admire about Trump, nothing at all. He's pathetic and I wish I could feel sorry for him, but I can't.

65434651_2853572074735828_7936122582502211584_n.png

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Getting the truth out doesn't qualify as a lie -- just because it doesn't fit Trump's narrative.
He repeats his lies often to his devoted base, like a hypnotist. Too bad... they are now under his spell and can't open their eyes to the facts anymore.
Trump is his own worst enemy... He will never change... beginning the day he was sworn into office -- his lies have never stopped. There's nothing to like or admire about Trump, nothing at all. He's pathetic and I wish I could feel sorry for him, but I can't.

View attachment 44844
Truth is relative, Addy, and the Democrat Party does not reside in truth.
You are a supporter of a political party that voted to not allow doctors or their staff to save the life of a baby who survives a botched abortion. This is barbarism in its purist form. How does a human being justify that?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-to-vote-on-born-alive-bill-to-protect-infants-who-survive-a-failed-abortion?fbclid=IwAR3rH7O-yuUPxXfkPyg618oZ7npWpqqzgLRTvvK_1EQS3Bp0cSN0ivp2zFs

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Truth is relative, Addy, and the Democrat Party does not reside in truth.
You are a supporter of a political party that voted to not allow doctors or their staff to save the life of a baby who survives a botched abortion. This is barbarism in its purist form. How does a human being justify that?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-to-vote-on-born-alive-bill-to-protect-infants-who-survive-a-failed-abortion?fbclid=IwAR3rH7O-yuUPxXfkPyg618oZ7npWpqqzgLRTvvK_1EQS3Bp0cSN0ivp2zFs
Actually the Bill is already in effect...
=========================
H.R.2175 - Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002107th Congress (2001-2002)

https://www.congress.gov/bill/107th-congress/house-bill/2175/text

The Facts on the Born-Alive Debate
snip ----
Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine argued that the bill was unnecessary, as a 2002 born-alive bill had “reaffirmed” that “infanticide is already illegal in every state.” Kaine said in a statement: “I support that law, which is still in effect. There is no need for additional federal legislation on this topic. “

In 2002, the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Acteasily passed Congress — through a voice vote in the House and unanimous consent in the Senate. It became law on Aug. 5, 2002. It defined a “person” (or “human being,” “child” and “individual”) for the purposes of any act of Congress or any agency ruling/regulation as “every infant member of the species Cuomo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.“

The act went on to define “born alive” as: “the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.”
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/the-facts-on-the-born-alive-debate/

Many view the failed Republican bill somewhat of a political ploy...
================
Ziegler, at Florida State University’s College of Law, told us that to some extent this was about politics. “I think they knew that this wasn’t going to pass,” she said of the Republicans. But politically it was advantageous, and it came in response to Democratic states passing laws to expand abortion rights, such as a recent law in New York.

“Framing the conversation around born-live abortions and late-term abortions is something that will make more people view the abortion issue in a way that’s favorable to Republicans,” she said.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Actually the Bill is already in effect...
=========================
H.R.2175 - Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002107th Congress (2001-2002)

The Facts on the Born-Alive Debate
snip ----
Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine argued that the bill was unnecessary, as a 2002 born-alive bill had “reaffirmed” that “infanticide is already illegal in every state.” Kaine said in a statement: “I support that law, which is still in effect. There is no need for additional federal legislation on this topic. “

In 2002, the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Acteasily passed Congress — through a voice vote in the House and unanimous consent in the Senate. It became law on Aug. 5, 2002. It defined a “person” (or “human being,” “child” and “individual”) for the purposes of any act of Congress or any agency ruling/regulation as “every infant member of the species Cuomo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.“

The act went on to define “born alive” as: “the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.”
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/the-facts-on-the-born-alive-debate/

Many view the failed Republican bill somewhat of a political ploy...
================
Ziegler, at Florida State University’s College of Law, told us that to some extent this was about politics. “I think they knew that this wasn’t going to pass,” she said of the Republicans. But politically it was advantageous, and it came in response to Democratic states passing laws to expand abortion rights, such as a recent law in New York.

“Framing the conversation around born-live abortions and late-term abortions is something that will make more people view the abortion issue in a way that’s favorable to Republicans,” she said.
And yet Democrats blocked the bill in the Senate. I consider those who voted against that bill to be more akin to animals than they are to human beings.
A political party that screeches and raves about the mistreatment of children, for political purposes, cares not one whit for preborn human beings. I personally could not be a part of infanticide.
But, if you can support it and still look yourself in the mirror then you and I have different genes and DNA.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
And yet Democrats blocked the bill in the Senate. I consider those who voted against that bill to be more akin to animals than they are to human beings.
The bill is already law and in effect... you must have missed it. Infanticide is already illegal in every state.
08/05/2002 Became Public Law No: 107-207. (TXT | PDF) (All Actions)

[QUOTE="JackDallas, post: 2525084, member: 8036"]A political party that screeches and raves about the mistreatment of children, for political purposes, cares not one whit for preborn human beings. I personally could not be a part of infanticide.
But, if you can support it and still look yourself in the mirror then you and I have different genes and DNA.[/QUOTE]

I support the existing law... reintroducing the bill as if it were something new as the repubs did -- makes it appear as if they were doing it for political purposes.