• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Say No To...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
You can't spell RACIST without the (R).

Hey moderators - I know you don't like decent people here calling out racists but what say you to posts like #2 in this thread?

reason10

Governor
You can't spell RACIST without the (R).

Hey moderators - I know you don't like decent people here calling out racists but what say you to posts like #2 in this thread?
Excuse me? What is racist about post #2? This is James Harris, a professional wrestler who went from being a truck driver to a WWF sensation. In some ways, THIS Kamala has a lot more credibility than the one who fucked her way to an elected office and then tried to destroy the life of Judge Kavanaugh and his family.

And as far as racism goes, the left has certainy thrown around more racist crap than a KKK rally on a Saturday Night in Tennessee.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2267803-from-wrestling-legend-to-double-amputee-kamala-keeps-fighting

PNWest

Kamala was greatness! Those were good times (80's pro wrestling). lol
Kamala was a fake wrestling gimmick. A very racist one. The poor guy who played this role is now a double amputee if he is still alive.

MrMike

Bless you all
Excuse me? What is racist about post #2? This is James Harris, a professional wrestler who went from being a truck driver to a WWF sensation. In some ways, THIS Kamala has a lot more credibility than the one who fucked her way to an elected office and then tried to destroy the life of Judge Kavanaugh and his family.

And as far as racism goes, the left has certainy thrown around more racist crap than a KKK rally on a Saturday Night in Tennessee.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2267803-from-wrestling-legend-to-double-amputee-kamala-keeps-fighting
He was awesome. I don't mind the Lefties who scream racism at everything. Most of them are merely channeling their own shameful views and trying desperately to attribute them to others.

:D

reason10

Governor
Kamala was a fake wrestling gimmick. A very racist one. The poor guy who played this role is now a double amputee if he is still alive.
What's REALLY funny is the fact that Kamala's real name was James Harris. Now we know how Kamala Harris the liberal bitch got her name. She's probably James's daughter.

reason10

Governor
As far as racist goes, a day doesn't go by without at least EVERY liberal here vomiting SOME racist shit.

PNWest

As far as racist goes, a day doesn't go by without at least EVERY liberal here vomiting SOME racist shit.
"Yeah i I posted a very racist meme but...... but......but......but......but......but......but......but...... those mean old liberals complain about our racist behavior every day"

Hey reason10 - if you don't want to be called a racist, don't do racist stuff.