• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Schiff: Front Man For the Impeachment

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, schiffhead has his lil' midget gutnad beside him and should be dressed in white and say 'da plane da plane' so Americans can see exactly who they are

FakeName

Governor
Well, schiffhead has his lil' midget gutnad beside him and should be dressed in white and say 'da plane da plane' so Americans can see exactly who they are
Are you capable of adult conversation......all I ever see from you are grade school level name calling like "schiffhead" and "gutnad"?

voyager

4Q2247365
You just thought it worked for Left Wingers?
The left does not have it's head buried in the sand when to comes to impeachment. Too bad the repukes have to come up with a different defense every other day. Hilarious.

Howz it feel to have [Unwelcome language removed] lawyers represent your hero. lmao

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you capable of adult conversation......all I ever see from you are grade school level name calling like "schiffhead" and "gutnad"?
You post an insult and ask grade school questions...……….hypocrite often

Jen

Senator
lol.

You actually quoted Rush Limbaugh!

Lol.

Case closed.
To be perfectly honest..............I wanted to post those insightful memes to show you how stupid Schiff is but needed an actual post and quote to go around it so that it would pass muster with the moderators.................. any quote would have sufficed.........Rush was the first I found. I didn't expect an obtuse Leftist to realize it..... and I was right.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The left does not have it's head buried in the sand when to comes to impeachment. Too bad the repukes have to come up with a different defense every other day. Hilarious.

Howz it feel to have [Unwelcome language removed] lawyers represent your hero. lmao
No, most of your heads are snugly buried up Adam Shiff's ass.
And as for [Unwelcome language removed] lawyers representing Trump, I'd prefer that to having one running for the presidential nomination of my party like the Democrats have (Joe Biden).

FakeName

Governor
To be perfectly honest..............I wanted to post those insightful memes to show you how stupid Schiff is but needed an actual post and quote to go around it so that it would pass muster with the moderators.................. any quote would have sufficed.........Rush was the first I found. I didn't expect an obtuse Leftist to realize it..... and I was right.
Are you calling me obtuse?