• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Schiff going to go for Trump yet again.....

Jack4freedom

Governor
Congress wants to sit down when this over and look into what could be done better etc., that is fine. All I ask is that someone with some credibility does it.

That would rule out any Democrat.
I am sure you would prefer a Rose Garden celebration led by Nunes, Jordan, Lindsay Graham and the My Pillow guy featuring The DC Republican Boys Choir singing hail to the Chief and an endless parade of ass kisser speaches praising Trump for saving America. Don’t worry, that will probably happen no matter how many people die.

However since it is the US House of Representatives who actually write legislation and designate funds to enact it, maybe it’s a good idea that they look into this issue too.

reason10

Governor
it‘s always a good idea for bi partisan oversight committees to review the actions of our executive branch in times of crisis or war. That way we can hopefully not repeat the same mistakes again in the event of a similar outbreak. After review, they can possibly enact some effective legislation which may aid in future preparedness actions and operations. Once again, Schiff is taking a leadership role in this action. It is nice to see that we still have some elected officials who actually take their oversight duties seriously instead of just shooting their mouths off and kissing the President’s rectum. Good for him.
There is nothing bi-partisan about that pencil necked son of a bitchhh. He is NOT taking a leadership role in anything other than dousing the crosses with kerosene and lighting them.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The OP suggests that Schiff is out to get Trump. I saw Schiff on local TV yesterday and he suggested no such thing. He suggested that his committee investigate this pandemic and try to create a better system of dealing with similar situations which may arise in the future. I think it’s a good idea. Who, if not the government should take on this task? The Moose Lodge? The Kiwanis Club? What planet are YOU on?
If you don't believe Schiff is out to get Trump, I have some beachfront property on the Monongahela you might be interested in buying. History tells us, over and over and over again that it is wholly incapable of learning from, well, history. Certainly with respect to the failures of government. "Mistakes were made, everything is good to go for next time, medals and promotions for everyone involved." That is what you can expect, unless, like with this Schiff effort, it is a political vendetta, and then you can be sure the results will be "they failed, we would have succeeded, so vote against them and vote for us" when in fact, there is ALWAYS more than enough blame to go around for both parties. Again, I ask - what planet are you on?

Jack4freedom

Governor
If you don't believe Schiff is out to get Trump, I have some beachfront property on the Monongahela you might be interested in buying. History tells us, over and over and over again that it is wholly incapable of learning from, well, history. Certainly with respect to the failures of government. "Mistakes were made, everything is good to go for next time, medals and promotions for everyone involved." That is what you can expect, unless, like with this Schiff effort, it is a political vendetta, and then you can be sure the results will be "they failed, we would have succeeded, so vote against them and vote for us" when in fact, there is ALWAYS more than enough blame to go around for both parties. Again, I ask - what planet are you on?
Schiff clearly stated that these hearings would take place after the election.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Schiff clearly stated that these hearings would take place after the election.
If I am not mistaken, he has only said they should take place "after the crisis is over" and presumably that will let him get this going in the heat of the election, no?

FakeName

Governor

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, who a little over two months ago led Democrats’ prosecution in President Trump’s impeachment trial following an extensive investigation, is working to launch a new review concerning the administration’s actions -- this time calling for a nonpartisan commission on the government's coronavirus response.

Schiff, D-Calif., after repeatedly criticizing the president’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, said Wednesday he would work to create a panel to review the government's actions and readiness.

Schiff swiftly faced criticism for the move, with Intelligence Committee Ranking Republican Rep. Devin Nunes accusing him of a "dumb stunt."

"His Russia collusion hoax failed, his Ukraine scam failed, and his efforts to cover up FISA abuse failed," Nunes, R-Calif., told Fox News on Wednesday. "So, Schiff is launching yet another dumb stunt to justify his never-ending media relations operation."

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, also said in a statement: “The same people who delayed the Coronavirus relief bill because they demanded giveaways for special interests and millions for the Kennedy Center now want to create a commission to attack the Trump Administration’s response? Give me a break. And the person who is leading this effort is Adam Schiff -- the same Adam Schiff who released the phone records of the President’s personal attorney, a journalist, and a sitting Member of Congress. We should focus on stopping the virus, not politicizing the crisis.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's Schiff like this that will ensure Trump's re-election, and possibly the loss of the House majority by the Dems.
oversight is a good thing.....this is not a monarchy.

Jack4freedom

Governor
If I am not mistaken, he has only said they should take place "after the crisis is over" and presumably that will let him get this going in the heat of the election, no?
As a committee chairman I suppose that’s his prerogative. Imagine that, a congressman actually using his position for political purposes in an election year...I’m shocked, just shocked!!! No Republican would ever think of doing something like that. (Gowdy, McCarthy, Nunes, Jordan, Gohmert, Gaetz, Collins.......) If that ends up being the case, deal with it. That’s the way the game is played these days after the series of Benghazi and Email hearings designed to trash HC leading up to the last election.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Of course it would be oversight. That is exactly what he is calling for.
Not according to Nancy Pelosi...

Unlike the 9/11-style after-action committee to investigate missteps in the coronavirus response that Rep. Adam Schiff and others have proposed, Pelosi said this committee is designed to address the "here and now" -- specifically concerning the allocation of the historic amount of federal funds directed to economic recovery.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Then have the experts suggest what steps. Not politicians.
Problem solved.

You up for that ?
So vp Trump** grades himself because he is the experts go to guy

49 state landslide

Seoul has 38 Million people because I know more than ANYONE ABOUT SOUTH KOREA

Jack4freedom

Governor
Then have the experts suggest what steps. Not politicians.
Problem solved.

You up for that ?
The problem with that, as it pertains to Trump is that for months after this virus hit the US, Trump was more likely to consider guys like Alex Jones and Sean Hannity the EXPERTS rather than his own intel agencies whom they consider “deep state” conspiritors and witch hunters.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The problem with that, as it pertains to Trump is that for months after this virus hit the US, Trump was more likely to consider guys like Alex Jones and Sean Hannity the EXPERTS rather than his own intel agencies whom they consider “deep state” conspiritors and witch hunters.
So experts won't work for you.

Thanks for proving my point. You don't want solutions.
Just Butthurt part 3.

PS: You were bitching & whining when Trump closed flights from China in January. (This was in response to the experts- not 'Hannity' or 'Jones')

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
schiffhead fixing to run the train off the tracks

He's a domestic terrorist same as this conductor, Cali Crazy
I had to click on this and see the story. My first thought was that the ship was sitting out in the water and what kind of a nutjob would try to hit a ship with a train.
Turns out the nutjob was trying to hit the ship that was docked at the time. He failed, thank goodness but he'll probably end up in a nut house rather than in jail.
I sure hope this guy is a Democrat.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So experts won't work for you.

Thanks for proving my point. You don't want solutions.
Just Butthurt part 3.

PS: You were bitching & whining when Trump closed flights from China in January. (This was in response to the experts- not 'Hannity' or 'Jones')
I was not bitching when Trump closed flights from China.

reason10

Governor
oversight is a good thing.....this is not a monarchy.
That's bullshit. Obama committed felonies and there WAS zero OVERSIGHT. His WAS a monarchy.

Trump is just doing a good job. And the snowflakes STILL are trying to overturn the 2016 election.