• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Schiff going to go for Trump yet again.....

FakeName

Governor
Not according to Nancy Pelosi...

Unlike the 9/11-style after-action committee to investigate missteps in the coronavirus response that Rep. Adam Schiff and others have proposed, Pelosi said this committee is designed to address the "here and now" -- specifically concerning the allocation of the historic amount of federal funds directed to economic recovery.
Yes according to Nancy Pelosi......." House committee to OVERSEE the coronavirus response"

Oversight is exactly what she is calling for.

FakeName

Governor
That's bullshit. Obama committed felonies and there WAS zero OVERSIGHT. His WAS a monarchy.

Trump is just doing a good job. And the snowflakes STILL are trying to overturn the 2016 election.
Lol.

There were years and years of investigation and oversight.....Benghazi for example, problem was they couldn't find any evidence of any convictions......Zero convictions zero felonies......How many Trump admin people have plead guilty or been convicted of felonies?

You live in a world of alternative facts.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes according to Nancy Pelosi......." House committee to OVERSEE the coronavirus response"

Oversight is exactly what she is calling for.
you're being willfully stupid.

Schiff proposed an after thought, not oversight...Pelosi propsed what she calls oversight....here and now...UNLIKE what Schiff proposed.

FakeName

Governor
you're being willfully stupid.

Schiff proposed an after thought, not oversight...Pelosi propsed what she calls oversight....here and now...UNLIKE what Schiff proposed.
What a childish thing to say.

They both propose oversight. That is one of congresses jobs.

Did you not know that?

And you say I am being willfully stupid?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
What a childish thing to say.

They both propose oversight. That is one of congresses jobs.

Did you not know that?

And you say I am being willfully stupid?
Review after the fact is not 'oversight'.

oversight = management by overseeing the performance or operation of a person or group.

You can't manage something in the past. Schiff wanted REVIEW, not OVERSIGHT.

it‘s always a good idea for bi partisan oversight committees to review the actions of our executive branch in times of crisis or war. That way we can hopefully not repeat the same mistakes again in the event of a similar outbreak. After review, they can possibly enact some effective legislation which may aid in future preparedness actions and operations. Once again, Schiff is taking a leadership role in this action. It is nice to see that we still have some elected officials who actually take their oversight duties seriously instead of just shooting their mouths off and kissing the President’s rectum. Good for him.
Come on. You know that's not what this is all about. This is about overthrowing the President of the US and nothing else. Everyone can see right thru this. Why can't you?

Boca

Governor
Then have the experts suggest what steps. Not politicians.
Problem solved.

You up for that ?
Exactly! Stockpiles and logistics, that's all there is to it.
What do lawyers know about either?

It's no different than the Strategic Oil Reserve. How much do we need and where best to store it?

I don't know squat about personal protective equipment needs but I sure as hell could, with enough data, figure out where to warehouse it. It's called linear programming.

Last edited:
I am sure you would prefer a Rose Garden celebration led by Nunes, Jordan, Lindsay Graham and the My Pillow guy featuring The DC Republican Boys Choir singing hail to the Chief and an endless parade of ass kisser speaches praising Trump for saving America. Don’t worry, that will probably happen no matter how many people die.

However since it is the US House of Representatives who actually write legislation and designate funds to enact it, maybe it’s a good idea that they look into this issue too.
You seem to be upset? Is bringing up the complete lack of credibility of the Democrats piss you off? What has Schiff done to help in this situation?

The MY Pillow guy has converted his factory to start making supplies, meanwhile that bedwetting sycophant Schiff? Already making plans to repeatedly lie to the American people once again. To the Fascist that is all that matters. Never let a crisis go to waste scumbags.