• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Schiff is Getting Nervous

D

Deleted member 21794

Now he doesn't want the alleged "whistleblower" to testify in person. Why not? There is no "whistleblower". Schiff made the whole thing up. Just watch.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/schiff_is_getting_nervous.html
And if there was a *whistleblower*, it will come out that Schiff colluded with him to interfere with a presidential election.

I think even liberals know this isn't working out, as evidenced by many of them now saying the *whistleblower* doesn't matter.

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
My guess is that there is a whistle blower, or leaker, but his identity being revealed would do more harm to the validity of the impeachment "inquiry" than simply removing him from the equation altogether would.

TBLee

Governor
And if there was a *whistleblower*, it will come out that Schiff colluded with him to interfere with a presidential election.

I think even liberals know this isn't working out, as evidenced by many of them now saying the *whistleblower* doesn't matter.
How things have changed in a week. LOL It appears the "whistleblower" bombshell is no longer a bombshell.

D

Deleted member 21794

How things have changed in a week. LOL It appears the "whistleblower" bombshell is no longer a bombshell.
LOL! It went from Whistleblower!!!!! to Huh, what whistleblower?????

The whistleblower ceased to matter the minute Trump released the transcript of the telephone call.
I don't know why y'all think the inquiry ended at the transcript. The transcript is not enough evidence to impeach himself by itself, but it is evidence of wrong-doing. Good thing the inquiry is just getting started.

TBLee

Governor
I don't know why y'all think the inquiry ended at the transcript. The transcript is not enough evidence to impeach himself by itself, but it is evidence of wrong-doing. Good thing the inquiry is just getting started.
You keep going with that. As long as the Dem's put all their eggs in one basket (impeachment), they are going to have a very difficult time winning in 2020.

There is zero wrongdoing in the transcript. If you are waiting for a genuine hearing you will be disappointed.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
My guess is that there is a whistle blower, or leaker, but his identity being revealed would do more harm to the validity of the impeachment "inquiry" than simply removing him from the equation altogether would.
The whistleblower being revealed would put his/her life at risk.....from Trump supporters.

The whistleblower being revealed would put his/her life at risk.....from Trump supporters.
Since there is absolutely nothing in that report that's legitimate, the whistleblower has nothing to fear but his own embarrassment, or more likely the loss of what's left of his reputation now.
Don't give us the "He's receiving death threats" lie. He can't be if he's still anonymous. You can't have it both ways. We aren't stupid.

1.)Right-wingers are threatening his or her life.
2.) the inquiry has moved beyond the whistleblower.
No his life has not been threatened. WE don't know who he is, remember? He can't be receiving death threats when he is still anonymous. We aren't stupid. It's a lie, just like all the other lies.

There is no "beyond". The Dems. have a very serious problem here. No testimony, no case. And if they are so foolish as to vote to impeach Trump, the Senate trial will reveal his identity and the Dems will be very, very sorry and very, very embarrassed. They will also be drowning in lawsuits filed by Trump for denying him his civil rights.

FakeName

Governor
Since that didn't happen, why are you worried ?
of course it happened.

Trump:

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."