• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Schumer "Bitch'es out flight attendant" calls her a "Bitch"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your right dawg only a pig would call a woman a bitch, right ?

This is only the last couple of weeks.

I'm a private citizen and not top dem/lib in the House...…….strange, you buddied up with 4/15 calling women a "whore", we know, that's different and you've called women worse...….hell, in your hood you call males "bitch" and that's a gay thing!

you're a lib hypocrite

Spamature

President
I'm a private citizen and not top dem/lib in the House...…….strange, you buddied up with 4/15 calling women a "whore", we know, that's different and you've called women worse...….hell, in your hood you call males "bitch" and that's a gay thing!

you're a lib hypocrite
Sexual activity with her husband means she's a whore ? Damn ! You have a low opinion of women. No wonder you used the B-word so often.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sexual activity with her husband means she's a whore ? Damn ! You have a low opinion of women. No wonder you used the B-word so often.
4/15 posted of before marriage...………..you prove to be as dumb as a box of Russian rocks...……

Shumer does as well, evidently and your girlfriend Nina called a female member a "slut" today...…...take your lib ass elsewhere with your bs

I could pull up your low opinion of women, but, readers already seen it and not wasting my time...……

Low Opinion of women in the hood w/rap music makes you a hypocrite...…..