• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Schumer Shutdown 3.0 will be over number of Detention Beds.

Bugsy McGurk

President
She lied.
She knew for a fact her parents, grandparents and likely her great-grandparents were not Native American at all.

To put "American Indian" on the line next to race was clearly a knowable lie.

And Trump simply has nothing to do with this at all. This is a net she has caught herself up in.
If you want to discuss these things rationally you can’t keep dodging questions. Screeching “She lied!” is a very poor substitute for addressing the questions. See my last post with the question you dodged.

And here’s a new question. You claim her great grandparents “were not Native American at all.” I think you pulled that out of your ass. If you’re not lying, show me why you claim that statement is true.

Dino

Russian Asset
If you want to discuss these things rationally you can’t keep dodging questions. Screeching “She lied!” is a very poor substitute for addressing the questions. See my last post with the question you dodged.

And here’s a new question. You claim her great grandparents “were not Native American at all.” I think you pulled that out of your ass. If you’re not lying, show me why you claim that statement is true.
Well the DNA test sure proved it. Other than that I can’t see a way I could possibly be wrong.

People of “mixed race” say so because their parents are of two different races.
People never say mixed because of some distant ancestor that’s barely detectable and is simply a generations-old mythical story.
See how that works?

It’s too late to spin this into a win for her or give her cover. She’s DOA.
The best thing for the DNC will be her quick ouster from this presidential race.
I hope she goes farther!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well the DNA test sure proved it. Other than that I can’t see a way I could possibly be wrong.

People of “mixed race” say so because their parents are of two different races.
People never say mixed because of some distant ancestor that’s barely detectable and is simply a generations-old mythical story.
See how that works?

It’s too late to spin this into a win for her or give her cover. She’s DOA.
The best thing for the DNC will be her quick ouster from this presidential race.
I hope she goes farther!
The DNA test proved that her great grandparent “was not Native American at all?” A truly bizarre claim since Warren herself has Native American blood. I’m sure you realize your statement was false. You should cleanse your soul (partially) and just admit it.

And I asked you for your proposed rules on how people of mixed race should answer the race question. You provide no such rules. You just rant about Warren again. Without identifying any such rules, you have no basis upon which to criticize Warren.

Nostra

Governor
First, your dodge is noted. Telling.

Second, that inane story arose just a few days ago. Trump and other Deplorables have been bashing Warren for years for saying her family lore spoke of distant Native American ancestry, which is true.

It is true, right?
Because everyone knew she was a lying sack. The TX Bar application just further confirmed it.

Dude, even Fauxcohontas is running from the claim now..............you should to, if you had two operational brain cells.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Because everyone knew she was a lying sack. The TX Bar application just further confirmed it.

Dude, even Fauxcohontas is running from the claim now..............you should to, if you had two operational brain cells.
My questions on this are above. If you’re limited to “Warren bad!” you shouldn’t clog up the board with such drivel. Answer the questions.

Nostra

Governor
My questions on this are above. If you’re limited to “Warren bad!” you shouldn’t clog up the board with such drivel. Answer the questions.
Nobody cares about your idiotic questions. You should have thrown in the towel when LieAwatha did. You look like an idiot by pushing a lie she has acknowledged and is now running away from.

Nostra

Governor
Trump gets Dimwingers to cave on their scheme to take beds away from illegal kids............in fact, Dimwingers will agree to increase the number of beds by 5000.

Trump is destroying Nazi Pelosi and Cryin' Chucky on the border issue.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nobody cares about your idiotic questions. You should have thrown in the towel when LieAwatha did. You look like an idiot by pushing a lie she has acknowledged and is now running away from.
Sane people detect no lie. She claimed distant Native American ancestry, and that’s been confirmed. As to the winger tangents above, I asked questions relating to them. You dodged them. As always. Troll on.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump gets Dimwingers to cave on their scheme to take beds away from illegal kids............in fact, Dimwingers will agree to increase the number of beds by 5000.

Trump is destroying Nazi Pelosi and Cryin' Chucky on the border issue.
Is he going to build his idiotic wall out of those extra beds?

;-)

Nostra

Governor
Sane people detect no lie. She claimed distant Native American ancestry, and that’s been confirmed. As to the winger tangents above, I asked questions relating to them. You dodged them. As always. Troll on.
She claimed her race as "Native American". Blatant lie.

Her NA ancestry is below the avg of every American. Like I said earlier, at least Fauxcohontas has finally thrown in the towel on this lie. You should too.

And I already told you, I don't give a shit about your idiotic questions.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nope. He is gonna build the wall with the money Nazi and Chucky will approve.

:D
A flat out lie. Trump and his stooges already announced their intent to use “executive powers” to divert money from other sources to build the idiotic wall in the middle of nowhere.

Bugsy McGurk

President
She claimed her race as "Native American". Blatant lie.

Her NA ancestry is below the avg of every American. Like I said earlier, at least Fauxcohontas has finally thrown in the towel on this lie. You should too.

And I already told you, I don't give a shit about your idiotic questions.
What race should mixed race people choose when filling out forms?