• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Scorched-earth politics meets scorched-earth campaigning

Jen

Senator
what gives you the impression that I'm worried? I'm not worried in the slightest if you're asking.

As you can see by what's actually written, I was inquiring about the effects of the impeachment trial on persons campaigning
What gives them the impression you are worried, @PhilFish ?
It's called "projection". They are worried so they project that onto you. It's what they do best. Projection.

Jen

Senator
I prefer a president that is more presidential like Bush and Obama.

Condelleeza Rice would be a great president or Paul Ryan. Maybe a Tulsi Gabbard
I prefer a president who does what he promised. I may not like the way he acts all the time, but it's how he does his job that counts, not if he presents a pompous front to us at all times.

Trump has kept promises and he accepts no salary:
  • Economy is roaring. Unemployment is at an all-time low for all.... black Americans and white Americans. All.
  • Trade policies are strong.
  • Military is strong.
To me this is more important than having some stuffed shirt pompous ass as president.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Why are you worried about that?
I wonder why any of them are worried about Biden, when this impeachment trial is about TRUMP. When do you thik their Messiah will testify? I'd LOVE to see that. I'd screen shoot it, record it and play it every day just to remind me of what a POS they dropped off on us.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder why any of them are worried about Biden, when this impeachment trial is about TRUMP. When do you thik their Messiah will testify? I'd LOVE to see that. I'd screen shoot it, record it and play it every day just to remind me of what a POS they dropped off on us.
you dropped off. get it straight.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You know what's not curious, but rather telling? That you point out the WOMEN who will be expected to attend the impeachment trial, but no mention of the man.
It's kind of like your thread yesterday...where you knee jerk came down against the WOMAN.
That's typical. Ever see a "tough guy" who bashes men like they do women? LOL

Impeachment trial is set to begin. Will klobuchar and Warren leave the campaign trail in order to demonstrate the seriousness this moment in America's history? What does that do to their campaigns?

Will Biden be called to testify? What does that do to his campaign?

Who does that leave campaigning...
Stay tuned for the next episode of The Reality America Show.

Bugsy McGurk

President
None but they sold influence which isn't very attractive for a presidential candidate and it deserves to be exposed.

Why do so many democrat politicians children work for or have worked for Ukrainian companies?
Please. The only guy convicted of such crimes is Trump’s Campaign Chairman, Paul Manafort.

The Anti-American Political Elite Care Only About What Foreigners Think of Them

That should have covered impounding the money owed to Iran just because the thrill-killing religious psychos committed an act of war against us.

As for Ukraine, Congress overreached in sending off our money to crooked and useless petty foreigners selfishly begging us to finance their pipsqueak threat to a major and potentially useful power.

Why do so many democrat politicians children work for or have worked for Ukrainian companies?
No Democracy Can Survive That Allows Any Hereditary Privileges at All

For the same reason that they and the Republican princes got out of fighting Communists back when Russia actually was our enemy.

No Democracy Can Survive That Allows Any Hereditary Privileges at All

For the same reason that they and the Republican princes got out of fighting Communists back when Russia actually was our enemy.
No Democracy Can Survive That Allows Any Hereditary Privileges at All but we have no issues with allowing Ghislaine Maxwell to slither off into the shadows to set up another child sex trafficking ring to cater to our pedophile aristocracy.