• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Scorched Earth Politics

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Says the they guy who ask where has it been adjudicated, as Trump defies the law and withholds evidence and witnesses from the adjudication process.

That crutch is getting shorter too I might add.

But at least in your role as Trump defender, quit trying to deny that is what you are.

Trump's Ukraine Call Was 'Crazy' and 'Frightening,' Official ...

https://www.nytimes.com › politics › trump-ukraine-whistleblower

1 day ago - President Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukraine's was “completely ... security,” a White House official who listened in on it told a whistle-blower. ... in the official's view, the president had clearly committed a criminal act ...

Watch how the simple minded work..

Here's pence..

https://apnews.com/e48c28cf0625430fa829431df3872ead

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Says the they guy who ask where has it been adjudicated, as Trump defies the law and withholds evidence and witnesses from the adjudication process.

That crutch is getting shorter too I might add.

But at least in your role as Trump defender, quit trying to deny that is what you are.

Trump's Ukraine Call Was 'Crazy' and 'Frightening,' Official ...

https://www.nytimes.com › politics › trump-ukraine-whistleblower

1 day ago - President Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukraine's was “completely ... security,” a White House official who listened in on it told a whistle-blower. ... in the official's view, the president had clearly committed a criminal act ...

Watch how the simple minded work..

Here's pence..

https://apnews.com/e48c28cf0625430fa829431df3872ead

Spamature

President
Guy...you won't even answer the basics... Don't talk to me about denial.

See how sad... You believe the officials view..as fact..proof of guilt. But the opposite, is wholly dismissed by you.

And you're calling me out.? Lol

At least I'm grounded. You're flat out one sided...and need to make it up.

Fact: no thing is proven. None. You just gobble up the simple minded stuff.

And still can't make any distinction otherwise..so you insult me instead.

Typical..
It is evidence of guilt. And as far as evidence goes you keep asking about the ends while you ignore the means by which it is being denied. You are simply relying on the fact that facts are being withheld and treating that as if there are no facts at all.

You have done this time and time again in your defense of Trump's actions.

Is that true or not ? Because if it is true that you have done that then I am just stating what you have done. If you say it is not true then we can visit your post from a little while back as a clear demonstration that what I said is true.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Shrug ?

I would rather have his sworn testimony in regards to his interactions with Trump on this issue. He almost certainly isn't stupid enough to violate the law in conversation he knew would be recorded. Trump is that stupid," though ".

Remember how the Mueller deal was supposed to go, and you were there left with 2+ years of nothing? And being lied to ?

Yeah you have another year to go with this.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Shrug ?

I would rather have his sworn testimony in regards to his interactions with Trump on this issue. He almost certainly isn't stupid enough to violate the law in conversation he knew would be recorded. Trump is that stupid," though ".
Lol. Ok. But anecdotal reports of the complaint... absolutely true...right?

Thanks man. You proved my point overwhelmingly

Spamature

President
Lol. Ok. But anecdotal reports of the complaint... absolutely true...right?

Thanks man. You proved my point overwhelmingly
I just saying it was evidence from a person who was there when it happened.

A person who is likely familiar with the law in that regard.

Also I suppose their testimony of what they witnessed would be direct evidence rather than anecdotal.

kaz

Small l libertarian
America gets what it deserves.
I know that's what Democrats think. But you destroyed America for our weakness. It's called tolerance. Yes, tolerance was our undoing. But that you could destroy us for our weakness does not mean it is what we deserved

kaz

Small l libertarian
you are lying. no real democrat of any national import did that, ever condoned it, you are a liar. why do you lie so much? what is wrong with you? why do you post such crazy shit?
You still condone violence to silence your enemies. Nothing has changed

Spamature

President
Remember how the Mueller deal was supposed to go, and you were there left with 2+ years of nothing? And being lied to ?

Yeah you have another year to go with this.
Again while the Trumpies fight the release of everything in the report. You Trump defenders point to what only what we know about that report as if it were all there is to it.

llovejim

Current Champion
What...

But that is not what he said he was witholding the aid.
.that's what the crazed said was the reason.

Yet it is not proven....but you swallow it like an obedient sycophant

Then call yourself objective
Yes, of course he withheld the aid to coerce the Ukrainian president. What do you think this diplomat with the State Department, Bill Taylor, was talking about when he texted this to the Trump lapdog, GOP fatcat fundraiser, so-called Ambassador to the EU, Gordon Sondland, who Trump recently ordered not to testify to Congress. After Taylor complained to Sondland about withholding aid due to political reasons, on a device that both knew was monitored and would be evidence later, Sondland replied, 5 hours later after he called Trump and his cronies, that he had it wrong, of course there was no quid pro quo and to "call him," meaning they both knew what they were saying was on an app that could be retained as evidence. Taylor was obvious covering his ass by complaining about the hold up of vital military aid for Ukraine until they played ball, and Sondland and to get his talking points down from Trump before he could even reply and deny it-

The conversation between Trump and Sondland was first reported by The Wall Street Journal. The Trump administration's alleged efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son while the U.S. withheld military aid to the country have given rise to an impeachment investigation in the House. Here is the text-

[7/19/19, 4:48 Kurt Volker: Mr Mayor really enjoyed breakfast this
morning. As discussed, connecting you here with Andrey Yermak, who is very
close to President Zelensky. I suggest we schedule a call together on Monday
maybe 10am or 11am Washington time? Kurt

Sondland Briefs Zelenskv Ahead of Call with President Trump: On July 19, 2019,
Ambassador Volker, Ambassador Sondland, and Mr. Taylor had the following exchange
about the Specific goal for the upcoming telephone call between President Trump and the Ukrainian President:

[7/19/19, 4:49:42 Kurt Volker: Can we three do a call tomorrow?say noon

[7/19/19, 6:50:29 Gordon Sondland: Looks like Potus call tomorrow. I spoke
directly to Zelensky and gave him a full briefing. He's got it.

[7/19/19, 6:52:57 Gordon Sondland: Sure!

[7/19/19, 7:01 :22 Kurt Volker: Good. Had breakfast with Rudy this
morning teeing up call Yermak Monday. Must have helped. Most impt is for
Zelensky to say that he will help investigation and address any specific
personnel issues if there are any

Concerns about Ukraine Becoming an Instrument in US. Politics: On July 21,
2019, Ambassador Taylor tagged President Zelensky's desire for Ukraine not to be used
by the Trump Administration for its own domestic political purposes:

[7/21/19, 1:45:54 Bill Taylor: Gordon, one thing Kurt and I talked about
yesterday was Sasha Danyliuk's point that President Zelensky is sensitive about Ukraine being taken seriously, not merely as an instrument in Washington domestic, reelection politics.

[7/21/19, 4:45:44 Gordon Sondland: Absolutely, but we need to get the
conversation started and the relationship built, irrespective of the pretext. I am
worried about the alternative.

this is after the trump phone call on July 25

19, 12:31 :06 Bill Taylor: The message to the Ukrainians (and Russians)
we send with the decision on security assistance is key. With the hold, we have already shaken their faith in us. Thus my nightmare scenario.

[9/9/19, 12:34:44 Bill Taylor: Counting on you to be right about this
interview, Gordon.

[9/9/19, 12:37:16 Gordon Sondland: Bill, I never said I was right. I said
we are where we are and believe we have identified the best pathway forward.
Lets hope it works.

[9/9/19, 12:47:11 Bill Taylor: As 1 said on the phone, I think it's crazy to
withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.

5 hours later, after we know Sondland called Trump for guidance, he replied-

19, 5:19:35 Gordon Sondland: Bill, I believe you are incorrect about
President Trump's intentions. The President has been clear no quid pro
quos of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly
going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised
during his campaign (but all Trump talked about is investigating the Bidens) I suggest we stop the back and forth by text If you still have
concerns I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or a call to discuss them directly.

there is even more damning direct paper trail evidence shown here on this link that was provided to the House Intelligence Committee...it clearly shows Trump, Giuliani, Pompeo, all state dept. workers in the region, using military assistance as a stick to get an investigation of the Bidens.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/read-text-messages-given-congress-former-u-s-envoy-ukraine-n1062351?icid=related

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Again while the Trumpies fight the release of everything in the report. You Trump defenders point to what only what we know about that report as if it were all there is to it.
You were just fooled down a 2+ year rabbit hole.
Let's hope leftists don't get roped into that again.

But they are.

Last edited:

llovejim

Current Champion
Yeah, that was all these was. You were just fooled down a 2+ year rabbit hole.
Let's hope leftists don't get roped into that again.

But they are.
a rabbit hole that indicted trump's campaign manager, his first national security director, his personal attorney and 12 russian agents working for putin to help putin's little bitch trump get elected. a rabbit hole that Fox legal analyst said proved Trump obstructed justice at least 5 times. yeah, that rabbit hole.

Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
Fox News Legal Analyst

Andrew P. Napolitano joined Fox News Channel (FNC) in January 1998 and currently serves as the senior judicial analyst. He provides legal analysis on both FNC and Fox Business Network (FBN).Read More

6 hours ago
Judge Andrew Napolitano: Time for Congress to reclaim its constitutional power to declare when we go to war
Now is the time for Congress to reclaim its constitutional power to declare when America goes to war.

October 3
Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior
Can the president put his own needs and wants above the nation's? In a word: No.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
a rabbit hole that indicted trump's campaign manager, his first national security director, his personal attorney and 12 russian agents working for putin to help putin's little bitch trump get elected. a rabbit hole that Fox legal analyst said proved Trump obstructed justice at least 5 times. yeah, that rabbit hole.

Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
Fox News Legal Analyst

Andrew P. Napolitano joined Fox News Channel (FNC) in January 1998 and currently serves as the senior judicial analyst. He provides legal analysis on both FNC and Fox Business Network (FBN).Read More

6 hours ago
Judge Andrew Napolitano: Time for Congress to reclaim its constitutional power to declare when we go to war
Now is the time for Congress to reclaim its constitutional power to declare when America goes to war.

October 3
Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior
Can the president put his own needs and wants above the nation's? In a word: No.

Still stuck on a bromance of Judge Nap ?

(You know he doesn't like Trump, because Trump passed him over for a SCOTUS appointment?)

But hang on to that mancrush. It's adorable.

llovejim

Current Champion
Still stuck on a bromance of Judge Nap ?

(You know he doesn't like Trump, because Trump passed him over for a SCOTUS appointment?)

But hang on to that mancrush. It's adorable.
quoting a fox news analyst is some sort of bromance? do you try to embarrass yourself with silly comments? and listen, try to think, Judge Nappy quit being a judge in 1995. He started working for the most popular partisan network in 1998, and you think he or even Trump believed he could get confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice with that kind of baggage? not even being a judge for over a decade? being paid by a GOP propaganda media for at least 8 years or so?

but why deflect? why not tell us those text messages do not CLEARLY SHOW TRUMP USED THE MILITARY AID CONGRESS AUTHORIZED BUT HE HELD UP AS QUID PRO QUO FOR UKRAINE TO DIG UP DIRT ON THE BIDENS?

why be such a deflecting coward, much like trump, and moscow mitch, and the other gutless republicans in congress?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
quoting a fox news analyst is some sort of bromance? do you try to embarrass yourself with silly comments? and listen, try to think, Judge Nappy quit being a judge in 1995. He started working for the most popular partisan network in 1998, and you think he or even Trump believed he could get confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice with that kind of baggage? not even being a judge for over a decade? being paid by a GOP propaganda media for at least 8 years or so?

but why deflect? why not tell us those text messages do not CLEARLY SHOW TRUMP USED THE MILITARY AID CONGRESS AUTHORIZED BUT HE HELD UP AS QUID PRO QUO FOR UKRAINE TO DIG UP DIRT ON THE BIDENS?

why be such a deflecting coward, much like trump, and moscow mitch, and the other gutless republicans in congress?

So wait. He's partisan GOP and Trashing trump. That means he's a liberal like you.

Yes, He was considered. He stated it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/andrew-napolitano-supreme-court-shortlist-trump-236488

You make so little sense. Maybe look things up before you flip out on here again. The world will thank you.