1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Scorched Earth Politics

Discussion in 'Latest Political News and Current Events' started by PhilFish, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Spamature

Spamature President

I parsed ? You named a name and I responded with a direct comparison of how Dems would have reacted compared to how Republicans did react. It was an honest assessment. Now if you care to deny it's honesty then I guess you can show an example of a Dem presidential candidate for the White House being caught in an affair before an election and the party completely ignoring it. I didn't even include his admission about sexual assault while he was being accused of sexual assault by dozens of other women.

2. PhilFish

PhilFish Administrator Staff Member

me too. now what?

oh, yeah, i know... you just assume

as with all the rest of your posts.

see. simple. you hold higher shit.

3. PhilFish

sorry.. there's a delta between adultery...and the number of times?

that's some sad shit right there.

4. llovejim

llovejim Current Champion

it is odd that to some trump voters, marital fidelity is somehow wrong on a democrat, when trump has been married 3 times, paid off at least two gold diggers, talked openly about cheating with a married woman, grabbing women, and beyond that, is somehow equal morally to separating kids from their parents for political reasons, calling mexican immigrants killers and rapists except for some who might be good people, talk about shooting illegals to slow them down, calling foreign leaders to bribe them to dig up dirt on rivals, to lie constantly, to insult any and all who might disagree with them like a 12 year old bully. the hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius AMERICAN, as in United States of... Supporting Member

like claiming you're on high moral ground, then insulting people's IQ later in the same post?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. llovejim

you are the one equating righteous outrage at the actions of Trump and the chickenshit refusal of his voters and republican leaders to call him on it to democrats POINTING OUT THAT BULLSHIT.....get it? one is righteous, one is not. you try to equate them. which is wrong.

7. marvin martian

marvin martian Senator

Harry Reid's outright lie that Romney paid no taxes for ten years is one example. I have no doubt you faithfully repeated that smear, didn't you?

Exactly. We all know what one considers and does with something that's "irredeemable".

8. llovejim

what else could it be when someone refuses to see how awful trump is? and am i running for office? am i the president? we are just arguing on the internet, of course I am over the top, otherwise it would be boring as hell. same as in a bar. you think one way, i think the other..so what?

9. PhilFish

I am? no. i'm the one who is calling out all of them for their chickenshit refusal to see all the corruption.

I'm not who is arguing what you think. you're stuck making it up and backhanding me in kind.

you're not so bright that it goes unseen

(but i understand it is all you have)

10. PhilFish

and no. that's not what i'm doing. i'm calling out all the bullshit. yours is selective

• Disagree x 1
  11. Spamature

Spamature President

Again, did this come out before her election to the office or not ? Did she admit to sexual assault in addition to adultery ? Did she have two dozen accusers spattered through her history as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. llovejim

so, in a campaign you claim a rich guy paid no taxes for ten years, not even by the candidate, is a vicious, out of order, smear? are you trying to be sarcastic? you find that offensive even if it was untrue? is that the best you got? you would have to be a real sensitive creampuff to consider that a vicious lie. not nothing compared to trump saying cruz's dad helped kill JFK, or trump claiming he could prove Obama was not born in this country, or telling GOP candidate carly fiorina she had a horseface...yeah, just as smarmy and slimy....

13. llovejim

it is hard to believe even the dumbest trump voter would try to accuse ANYONE IN THE WORLD of being unfit because of extra marital problems and/or affairs!! that is like accusing anyone of lying if you are a trump voter!! or of selling out allies who have fought and died to eliminate ISIS....

14. llovejim

WATCH THE NAME CALLING!! he said sarcastically. i am right you are wrong. get used to it. NEXT!!

15. Spamature

Spamature President

It is also bad that Hunter Biden made $50k a month when Ivanka and Jared have made $134 million and counting since Trump got into office. Or that the US military is propping up one of his businesses by fulfilling a business promotion scheme cooked up between him and the failing airport near his property. Or that he receives patronage from foreign countries who book blocks of unused rooms in his hotels.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. PhilFish

what do i care. mine is a delta of one.

17. PhilFish

odd. did i accuse you of being a trumpie, etc?

18. Spamature

Spamature President

So you expect her to resign from office for her transgression ?

Come on tell me what you think she should do about it in regards to the moral high ground ?

19. PhilFish

huh? no. why so silly

merely pointing out she holds no high ground as relates trump

she was cheating on her spouse.

20. bdtex

bdtex Administrator Staff Member

I don't expect it to get any better in the next 3-4 years for sure. As a matter of fact,I came to the conclusion last night that I need to substantially disengage from politics,especially the day-to-day stuff. It is substantially detrimental to my spiritual health.

• Like Like x 1