• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Scorched Earth Politics

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't expect it to get any better in the next 3-4 years for sure. As a matter of fact,I came to the conclusion last night that I need to substantially disengage from politics,especially the day-to-day stuff. It is substantially detrimental to my spiritual health.

certainly arent being buoyed spiritually here...

yikes

llovejim

Current Champion
odd. did i accuse you of being a trumpie, etc?
are you sure i claimed you were a trumpie? i do not remember actually calling you a trumpie...better check it out. i have said it is odd that someone who claims to not like trump always seems to try to defend him in every thread possible. is that what you mean?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
are you sure i claimed you were a trumpie? i do not remember actually calling you a trumpie...better check it out. i have said it is odd that someone who claims to not like trump always seems to try to defend him in every thread possible. is that what you mean?
oh god.

ok, better to not post to me then.

llovejim

Current Champion
I don't expect it to get any better in the next 3-4 years for sure. As a matter of fact,I came to the conclusion last night that I need to substantially disengage from politics,especially the day-to-day stuff. It is substantially detrimental to my spiritual health.
like someone said, ignorance is strength. or was it all that is necessary for evil to win is for good people to do nothing? or was it a case of mind over matter? if you don't mind, it don't matter.

Bear Claw

President
No need to leave PJ, just stay as it will all be better when Trump is booted on, or before 2020

llovejim

Current Champion
when trump is gone, 50% of the vitriol will leave with him. without trump as a rallying figure, the haters and the bigots and the ones spewing so much hate towards all democrats and liberals will shut the hell up, and go back to just mumbling under their breath about uppity blacks and jews and latinos and muslims replacing them in this society that is going to hell in a hand basket.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
No need to leave PJ, just stay as it will all be better when Trump is booted on, or before 2020
I'm not talking about leaving PJ. I'm talking about not clicking daily on political news/op-ed/polling sites etc. and devouring the shiite there. I'm talking about refraining from that for days,weeks,maybe even months at a time.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
when trump is gone, 50% of the vitriol will leave with him. without trump as a rallying figure, the haters and the bigots and the ones spewing so much hate towards all democrats and liberals will shut the hell up, and go back to just mumbling under their breath about uppity blacks and jews and latinos and muslims replacing them in this society that is going to hell in a hand basket.
It didn't start with Trump.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
no, i like correcting you. that is like my job here. to make the world safe for democracy.
you have no reason to correct me when you're arguing with a narrative created in your head

your behavior, that is your pattern of making stuff up in your head and then describing it to me, is a bona fide example of why we're in the situation that we're in. Extrapolate that behavior of yours to the behavior of the crazed that are interspersed throughout our political body and you precisely captured the problem that were in.

Spamature

President
huh? no. why so silly

merely pointing out she holds no high ground as relates trump

she was cheating on her spouse.
Why ? Because that is the only place a moral high ground exists ?

Do her children have to bear the shame and turmoil of one parent destroying the family through adultery ?

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
yeah, see.. i knew you'd miss it. you need to carry on the mantle of innocence..and 'what, me, cant be me, politics'.

that's precisely why trump.

everybode should hate trump.

but so too, should everybody hate the vile politics and persons that brought him.
LOL see that's my problem right there. I don't hate Trump and I can't bring myself to hate him. There's something endearing about our strutting pigeon and I enjoy watching him crap all over the chess board. It seems to be just what that chess board needs.

llovejim

Current Champion
you have no reason to correct me when you're arguing with a narrative created in your head

your behavior, that is your pattern of making stuff up in your head and then describing it to me, is a bona fide example of why we're in the situation that we're in. Extrapolate that behavior of yours to the behavior of the crazed that are interspersed throughout our political body and you precisely captured the problem that were in.
i never make up anything. you are making that up. why do you lie? you are what's wrong with this country, you accuse others of making up facts when they use nothing but facts because you would rather believe trump's version or fox's version, or whatever half ass version you have wrong floating around in your head like a feather. name a fact i have gotten wrong or shut up lying. how easy is that?

llovejim

Current Champion
LOL see that's my problem right there. I don't hate Trump and I can't bring myself to hate him. There's something endearing about our strutting pigeon and I enjoy watching him crap all over the chess board. It seems to be just what that chess board needs.
now you are giving crapping, strutting pigeons a bad name.

llovejim

Current Champion
It didn't start with Trump.
where did it start? can you name this kind of vitriol with any other campaign? no. it did start with trump. because trump appealed to the right wingers the GOP let into the big tent, the bigots, the ones who called obama a muslim, if they were polite. the ones who hated a black man being president, and hated his wife and made up the most bigoted racist memes and insults towards them, the ones who the GOP mainstream let in because it helped them win some elections in backward redneck states that condoned or even enjoyed that hateful racist, bigoted bullshit. the whole birther shit trump championed was really a way of saying obama is not really an American, his dad was from africa, maybe even a muslim!! obama has to be muslim, too!! if jeb bush had won it would have been a typical contest. if kashich had won. but the vast hordes of bigots that pretty much took over the GOP after 2010 or so, were into trump- he spewed the same awful shit they did. he knew mexicans were animals, killers and rapists here to take away our jobs. he knew muslims were here only to change all our laws to sharia and blow up army compounds and take away all our jobs. and blacks. and jews. and anybody who ever criticized the USA was one of them, and every democrat wanted to murder babies.

that is what the GOP is all about today. read the posts here if you don't believe it.