• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Scorched Earth Politics

Nostra

Governor
where did it start? can you name this kind of vitriol with any other campaign? no.
It started the day after the election in 2016. The Dimwinger Sore Loser Brigade has been on tilt since Trump kicked Hillary's wide ass 304-232.

And the vitriol of Hillary was worse than anything Trump said. She called half the electorate "deplorable and irredeemable"..

Next?:D

llovejim

Current Champion
It started the day after the election in 2016. The Dimwinger Sore Loser Brigade has been on tilt since Trump kicked Hillary's wide ass 304-232.

And the vitriol of Hillary was worse than anything Trump said. She called half the electorate "deplorable and irredeemable"..

Next?:D
so people started calling obama a muslim, started memes about the obamas being from the planet of the apes, started memes about barack being gay and michelle being a dude, started lying about him being born in Africa, started lying about him having a secret muslim underground force, started accusing him of never standing up for this country, when our allies all respected and admired him more than any republican president by light years and more than any other american president outside maybe JFK. ...all after hillary lost the election? trump called fellow gop candidate carly fiorina horseface after being elected? trump accused cruz's dad of helping kill JFK after being elected? said McCain was not really a hero because he prefers his heroes to not get captured after the election?

and you are lying about what hillary said, she said, and she prefaced it by saying she was being grossly generalistic, that half of TRUMP'S VOTERS ARE BIGOTED PIECES OF SHIT, AND THEY ARE. but half are just run down by the system, want change, want to try something different and democrats have to try and reach out to them, and be their party, too.

"I know there are only 60 days left to make our case — and don't get complacent, don't see the latest outrageous, offensive, inappropriate comment and think well he's done this time. We are living in a volatile political environment.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? [Laughter/applause]. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

"But the other basket, the other basket, and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

It is also bad that Hunter Biden made $50k a month when Ivanka and Jared have made $134 million and counting since Trump got into office. Or that the US military is propping up one of his businesses by fulfilling a business promotion scheme cooked up between him and the failing airport near his property. Or that he receives patronage from foreign countries who book blocks of unused rooms in his hotels.
It's not really Hunter's fault he sucks at everything, including profiteering off his dad's political office. He probably feels a little less like a loser when he's on coke.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I don't expect it to get any better in the next 3-4 years for sure. As a matter of fact,I came to the conclusion last night that I need to substantially disengage from politics,especially the day-to-day stuff. It is substantially detrimental to my spiritual health.
Go forth and be a conservative my brother, and you will be one with spiritual peace.

llovejim

Current Champion
It's not really Hunter's fault he sucks at everything, including profiteering off his dad's political office. He probably feels a little less like a loser when he's on coke.
he's doing a lot better than you. have you ever made 50K in your whole so-called life so far, much less 50K a month? not that wealth is everything, he also has a law degree from Yale. beats not finishing junior high, right?

llovejim

Current Champion
Go forth and be a conservative my brother, and you will be one with spiritual peace.
yes, turn your back on those who need help so the rich can get more tax cuts. support lying wars. support torture...then you will be at peace- said no enlightened person ever....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
i never make up anything. you are making that up. why do you lie? you are what's wrong with this country, you accuse others of making up facts when they use nothing but facts because you would rather believe trump's version or fox's version, or whatever half ass version you have wrong floating around in your head like a feather. name a fact i have gotten wrong or shut up lying. how easy is that?

I believe neither Trump's version nor do I watch fox.

God what a crutch

llovejim

Current Champion
I believe neither Trump's version nor do I watch fox.

God what a crutch
I did not say you did, i said it might be possible you do. try to read more slowly, maybe use your finger to point out each word as you sound it out....here is what i said-

you accuse others of making up facts when they use nothing but facts because you would rather believe trump's version or fox's version, or whatever half ass version you have wrong floating around in your head like a feather...

see?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I did not say you did, i said it might be possible you do. try to read more slowly, maybe use your finger to point out each word as you sound it out....here is what i said-

you accuse others of making up facts when they use nothing but facts because you would rather believe trump's version or fox's version, or whatever half ass version you have wrong floating around in your head like a feather...

see?

I understand...you need the crutch.

What I've done is provided links to the Ukrainian dilemma....from Ukrainian sources..that support precisely my positions as relates corruption in Ukraine. I can't help you further.

Easier for you to blurt fox or squawk trump talking points.

It's no matter, yours is a dime a dozen

Spamature

President
What that Omar appears to be an adulterer? Well...so it seems
Your reasoning that she no longer has the moral high ground. You said that is not the only place where there is moral high ground.

Yet you use that exclusively as the boundary for this moral high ground of yours.

So I am asking how you come to a conclusion that is at odds with what you've posted.