• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Score this on the GOP Deplorable Scale...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump and his legal stooges say impeachment for obstruction cannot take place until litigation over his defiance of subpoenas is concluded.

At the same time, Trump’s DOJ, led by his trusty stooge, Baghdad Barr, argues in court that Congress does not even have standing to litigate to enforce the subpoenas.

I think that merits a score of 10 on the 10 point GOP Deplorable Scale.

Agreed?

;-)

Colorforms

Senator
Trump and his legal stooges say impeachment for obstruction cannot take place until litigation over his defiance of subpoenas is concluded.

At the same time, Trump’s DOJ, led by his trusty stooge, Baghdad Barr, argues in court that Congress does not even have standing to litigate to enforce the subpoenas.

Agreed?

;-)
Litigation of subpoena power is litigated in the courts, not the Senate. Do you know anything that doesn't come out of "DemocraticUnderground.com'?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Litigation of subpoena power is litigated in the courts, not the Senate. Do you know anything that doesn't come out of "DemocraticUnderground.com'?
You don’t seem smart enough to follow what I just said. I just said subpoenas are litigated in the courts. However, Baghdad Barr’s DOJ argues in court that Congress does not even have standing to litigate its subpoenas in court.

Get it now?

Colorforms

Senator
You don’t seem smart enough to follow what I just said. I just said subpoenas are litigated in the courts. However, Baghdad Barr’s DOJ argues in court that Congress does not even have standing to litigate its subpoenas in court.

Get it now?
Ah, and all that without a link. :)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's the imperial presidency aka monarchy.

Trump's cult, authoritarians that they are, love this. I think they must've been abused as kids......because this DADDY is an abusive, cruel and disgusting man.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's the imperial presidency aka monarchy.

Trump's cult, authoritarians that they are, love this. I think they must've been abused as kids......because this DADDY is an abusive, cruel and disgusting man.
So classically deplorable...

Trumpies saying: (1) there can be no impeachment for defiance of subpoenas until the defiance is fully litigated, and (2) the defiance can’t be litigated.

A 10! Top THAT!

;-)

Colorforms

Senator
Congress doesn't need the courts help nor approval in holding people accountable for flouting their subpoenas.
Umm, yes they do. It's called the balance of power, as specified in the constitution. You know, that document that keeps getting in the way of democrats stealing power.

Dino

Russian Asset
Congress doesn't need the courts help nor approval in holding people accountable for flouting their subpoenas.
They absolutely do.
You’re rewriting the Constitution and abolishing separation of powers merely for your side’s political advantage.

Colorforms

Senator
My words are right here and you’re asking for a link to them.

Quite deplorable, as always.
Wow, you really do think playing the idiot is a viable debate strategy.

I do hope you're playing, anyway. No one can be as stupid as you're portraying and still function in society. :(

Bugsy McGurk

President
Wow, you really do think playing the idiot is a viable debate strategy.

I do hope you're playing, anyway. No one can be as stupid as you're portraying and still function in society. :(
I should tell you that sane, honest people don’t ask for links without so much as identifying something they supposedly doubt.

You learned something today.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Agreed?

;-)

You mean 10 of 10 on the leftist ignorance scale.

Subpoenas can be litigated in court. And Pelosi did not go by correct procedure making any subpoena invalid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/impeachment-trial-live-updates/2020/01/25/db73d4e6-3f60-11ea-b90d-5652806c3b3a_story.html