• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Scott Adams truth bombs the #WalkAway Movement

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are believing lies.
Trump disavowed those crazy fringes long ago..........I guess you missed it.

Meanwhile.......your own Communist Ocasio-Cortez is loved by mainstream Democrats. Hmmm.
If Ocasio-Cortez is mine, is the Republican just arrested for insider trading yours?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I knew you would say that, prove those were Trump voters.

If you had watched the video you would see they kept saying things like "that's what you get for voting Trump"

Stepped right in that one, ditnchya?
So I tracked down the whole story....
1. It is unlikely that the victim was a Trump supporter. He was not named, but was described as mentally disabled.
2. It is also unlikely that the four who kidnapped and tortured him were voters at all...

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/charges-filed-in-beating-of-man-on-facebook-live

Jordan hill was 20 when sentenced to 8 years in prison for the beating...Let me know if you find evidence that he was registered to vote.

Jen

Senator
If Ocasio-Cortez is mine, is the Republican just arrested for insider trading yours?
There are some slimy Republicans. I'm glad if the slimy ones are arrested. Many Democrats still love and will vote for your girl, heck. Marion Barry (Democrat) was elected after he served time for drugs.
I would never vote for a criminal Republican.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There are some slimy Republicans. I'm glad if the slimy ones are arrested. Many Democrats still love and will vote for your girl, heck. Marion Barry (Democrat) was elected after he served time for drugs.
and I wouldn't vote for Sanders or Ocasio-Cortez

John Doe

I detest liberalism
So I tracked down the whole story....
1. It is unlikely that the victim was a Trump supporter. He was not named, but was described as mentally disabled.
2. It is also unlikely that the four who kidnapped and tortured him were voters at all...

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/charges-filed-in-beating-of-man-on-facebook-live

Jordan hill was 20 when sentenced to 8 years in prison for the beating...Let me know if you find evidence that he was registered to vote.
Prove the Charlottesville men were voters. Were they heard to be saying, "that's what you get for voting Hillary"? Why do you say it is unlikely they were voters? Do you not think blacks vote?

John Doe

I detest liberalism
The MAGA hats in the crowd was kind of a clue...were you thinking the Unite the Right bunch were Hillary supporters? If so, why do you defend them?
Why move the goalpost, you posted the pic of the men beating him, not one had a MAGA hat.

connieb

Senator
Ah.. who could for get Marion "the bitch set me up" Barry. What a classic......