• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SCOTUS OKs Racial Discrimination Again - As Long As Victims Are White

protectionist

Governor
A Black supremacist who is white? Hardly. It's just that when you're used to being on top, equality, or even a few halting steps toward equality, looks like being on the bottom.

What you call a "suggestion" is actually a factual datum supported by empirical research. Your interpretation of your own very limited experience, colored through the lens of your race-privileged worldview, is not a substitute for scientific analysis, no matter how much you want it to be.

What are you saying? Are you saying no Black people should ever get a job? After all, a white, or Hispanic, or Asian person could've gotten that job instead. To call yourself a "victim" you have to assert that you had a right to the assistantship you were "denied." What, specifically, gave you a right to it?
1. Yeah, a black supremacist, because you support race based AA. And I'm not used to being on top. Not ever.

2. YOUR research. And my experience is not so limited. In fact it is more encompassing than those who HAVE NO experience and only look through books and reports, all easily skewed to promote an agenda.

3. "race-privileged worldview" ?
Are you nuts ? What is "race-privileged" about being a VICTIM of (AA) racial discrimination, for 55 years ? It is the BLACKS who are the race-privileged ones.

4. ANd why do you ask a stupid (and weird) question like >> "Are you saying no Black people should ever get a job?" I wouldn't even dignfy idiocy like that with a response.

5. Of course I had a right to the assistantship. As much as anyone in the class, and maybe more, due to my very high academic accomplishment.

protectionist

Governor
1. It's not called affirmative action when whites benefit from discrimination.
2. Because I believe in putting an end to white supremacy so that the poor can fight united against the rich.
3. I guess Martin Luther King was wasting his time with that whole March on Washington thing.
4. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/rural-poverty-minorities_n_1829911.html
5. There are no American workers or Mexican workers, no white workers or Black workers, only a single working class. An injury to one is an injury to all!
1. Whites DON'T benefit from discrimination. They are the VICTIMS of it (AA)

2. There is no such thing as white Supremacy. The only racial supremacy now in 2016, is black supremacy. What year do you think this is ? 1920 ?

3. No because the March on Washington was in 1963, before the civil right acts (voting, etc)
4. I don't believe anything (generally) from huffington post. It is a laughingstock.

5. FALSE! In America, workers are separated by race, through Affimative Action. From my experience it benefits only blacks, with all non-blacks being discriminated against. In my graduate school, only blacks got assistantships. 2 Asians, 5 women, and 3 Hispanics (including me) were denied.

EatTheRich

President
1. Stupid question. Why would I need a source to show "that Blacks aren't at a disadvantage when trying to get jobs, applying to schools, and so forth?" Of course they're not at a disadvatage. They have the ADvantage - from Affirmative Action. And have had it for 55 years. We all know that. Liberasl ae always trying to subvert reality into some spinning nonsense, while acting like statisical sources are necessary. Hey, ETR - you got a statistical source that can show that fish can swim ? How about one that can show birds can fly. No ? Oh well I don't then. Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle) Ho hum.

2. I was entitled to it because I EARNED IT. By being # 1 academically in my class. And it not so much whether I was entitled. it is a matter of the black kids who got assistantships NOT being entitled just because they're black - thereby racistly discriminating against the non-blacks.

3. It's not that they they have less access to jobs, (they have MORE due to AA), it's that they just don't want to work.

4. Plenty of half-baked excuse for the drop-out rate, I see. Why am I not surprised ?

5. You believe that Blacks are not lazy, or you pretend that, and you state that Blacks tend to be so much poorer than whites. FALSE! Blacks are NOT poorer than whites. There are far more whites in poverty than blacks, and those who ae are in a much worse poverty than the black poverty. People who are not racist against whites, attribute the disparity to Affirmative Action, while people who are racist against whites (like YOU) attempt to deny the truth.
1. Again, all the evidence shows that (for example) a white man with a felony record is more likely to get a job than a Black man with equivalent qualifications and no criminal record. Affirmative action is a partial corrective, it works something like spraying a little air freshener after you take a big smelly dump ... it's not gonna change the overall flavor of the situation, it's just gonna cover up the worst of it.
2. It is circular logic to suggest that they got the spots just because they were Black. Perhaps they earned it. Perhaps they were also #1 in their class. Or perhaps it was recognized that it was easier for you to be #1 because of all the advantages you got as a result of your race.
3. The unemployment rate measures only those who are actively looking for work and unable to get it. And by that measure, Blacks are twice as likely to be denied the opportunity to work as whites are.
4. Not excuses ... sociological explanations based on actual data. Examples of how American society reproduces patterns of white supremacy by pushing Blacks to drop out at (slightly) higher rates.
5. Feel free to provide evidence for your claims. The fact is that the median wealth of white households is 16 times that of Black households. The poverty rate for Blacks is almost 3 times the poverty rate for whites. If your position requires you to misrepresent the facts, over and over again, to such an egregious extent, it's because it's based on mythology (encouraged by the ruling class as part of their racial divide-and-conquer program) and not on reality.

EatTheRich

President
1. Affirmative action still exists.

2. They got the advantages that AA gives them. That's a lot (college admission, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, housing preference. etc, etc

3. HA HA. leave it to a liberal to say something like that. For you edification Mr airhead liberal, when I was in graduate school I was dirt poor. i had no car, and I emeber walking a long walk home in the bitter 18 degree cold and wind, while 2 of the blacks (who got assistantships) passed me by in their brand new, shiny Pontiac Grand Ams, with the eagle picture on the hood.

4. Your last question is a good one, but easily answered. The reason why it is "not a common struggle with students of all races to demand more aid from those who are rich". as I have advocated for 40 years, is because people like YOU, keep on suppRoting and pushing Affirmative Action based on race, THAT'S WHY!
1. And that proves that you didn't also get bonus consideration for (supposedly) being poor somehow?
2. Affirmative action is a bit like an antacid when used to counter a powerful acid reflux (systemic racism in this analogy). It calms it down a bit, but it does not eliminate it, much less overwhelm it and create a powerful pH imbalance in the opposite direction. Once again, whites are more likely to get into their first-choice schools. Whites with felony records are more likely to be hired than Blacks with no record, and whites high school dropouts are more likely to be hired than Blacks with diplomas. Whites are disproportionately represented among business executives. Blacks pay as much for housing as whites but tend to live in quantifiably worse neighborhoods.
3. Why didn't you get financial aid then? Surely you were eligible for a Pell grant, for example, if you were dirt poor?
4. There's a lot more Black-white unity today than there was in the days before affirmative action, no?

EatTheRich

President
1. Yeah, a black supremacist, because you support race based AA. And I'm not used to being on top. Not ever.

2. YOUR research. And my experience is not so limited. In fact it is more encompassing than those who HAVE NO experience and only look through books and reports, all easily skewed to promote an agenda.

3. "race-privileged worldview" ?
Are you nuts ? What is "race-privileged" about being a VICTIM of (AA) racial discrimination, for 55 years ? It is the BLACKS who are the race-privileged ones.

4. ANd why do you ask a stupid (and weird) question like >> "Are you saying no Black people should ever get a job?" I wouldn't even dignfy idiocy like that with a response.

5. Of course I had a right to the assistantship. As much as anyone in the class, and maybe more, due to my very high academic accomplishment.
1. You're so used to it you can't even see it. The fact is that it is still easier for whites to get jobs, educations, housing, and pretty much everything else despite affirmative action. You can consider me a "race traitor" but actually I am for advancing Dr. King's dream of a world where race doesn't help or hinder anyone. And the only way to do that is by correcting the fundamental imbalance in favor of whites.
2. You do understand that data is preferred to anecdotes across the board in science, right?
3. Do you also complain that the disabled are privileged because they get the big bathroom stalls and the set-aside parking spaces?
4. Well, you did complain that Black people got a job that you were "denied." Again, every time a Black person gets a job, you can say that a person of a different race was "denied."
5. You make several unexamined assumptions here: first, that the Black people who got the job didn't similarly have a very high level of academic accomplishment; second, that you in fact did (as I've pointed out, your consistency in ignoring factual data in favor of falsehoods you spin based on your emotions make me doubt that you have the requisite intelligence and understanding of science to do the job); third, that your allegedly superior level of achievement rests solely on your own abilities and efforts and not on the absence of obstacles faced as a result of race; and, fourth, that academic accomplishment (and not, say, racial diversity) can and should be the only criterion colleges use in awarding assistantships.

EatTheRich

President
1. Whites DON'T benefit from discrimination. They are the VICTIMS of it (AA)

2. There is no such thing as white Supremacy. The only racial supremacy now in 2016, is black supremacy. What year do you think this is ? 1920 ?

3. No because the March on Washington was in 1963, before the civil right acts (voting, etc)
4. I don't believe anything (generally) from huffington post. It is a laughingstock.

5. FALSE! In America, workers are separated by race, through Affimative Action. From my experience it benefits only blacks, with all non-blacks being discriminated against. In my graduate school, only blacks got assistantships. 2 Asians, 5 women, and 3 Hispanics (including me) were denied.
1. Again, so why is it easier for a white felon to get a job than a Black with no criminal record?
2. Again, so why do Blacks pay as much for housing as whites on average, but live in worse neighborhoods?
3. It was after 1961. Are you retracting your statement that white supremacy ended completely in 1961?
4. In other words, they tell you facts that you don't want to hear.
5. According to statistical evidence, white women benefit from affirmative action programs more often than any other demographic group. Affirmative action has resulted in more racial mixing (less de facto segregation) in workplaces, on college campuses, and in the military.

protectionist

Governor
1. Again, so why is it easier for a white felon to get a job than a Black with no criminal record?
2. Again, so why do Blacks pay as much for housing as whites on average, but live in worse neighborhoods?
3. It was after 1961. Are you retracting your statement that white supremacy ended completely in 1961?
4. In other words, they tell you facts that you don't want to hear.
5. According to statistical evidence, white women benefit from affirmative action programs more often than any other demographic group. Affirmative action has resulted in more racial mixing (less de facto segregation) in workplaces, on college campuses, and in the military.
no, THERE IS NO "again" You got all the info you need to get. I've already schooled you on all this. You're just a full of shit troll, and a pain in the ass, I'm not playing your game. I've handed you your ass in this thread, and everybody knows it. Nothing more need be said.

BESIDES THAT, the only thread I'm taking comments from now is this >>

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/quiz-what-is-the-1-most-listened-to-tune-in-the-world.93236/page-2#post-1662997

EatTheRich

President
no, THERE IS NO "again" You got all the info you need to get. I've already schooled you on all this. You're just a full of shit troll, and a pain in the ass, I'm not playing your game. I've handed you your ass in this thread, and everybody knows it. Nothing more need be said.

BESIDES THAT, the only thread I'm taking comments from now is this >>

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/quiz-what-is-the-1-most-listened-to-tune-in-the-world.93236/page-2#post-1662997
Sorry to ruin your circle jerk.