• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Self-criticism

EatTheRich

President
I don't like Trump and I make no apologies for that. I don't like the Putin regime in Russia either. But my anti-Trump zeal has led me to make a number of dangerous political mistakes over recent months:

1. I credulously repeated unsubstantiated allegations by intelligence agencies.
2. I gave cover to the nationalist campaign of anti-Russian demagoguery.
3. I approved some of the frame - up methods of innuendo, agent-baiting, anonymous accusations, and intelligence agency smears employed by some of Trump's factional opponents and their allies in military and intelligence circles.

I apologize for the harm to democracy and democratic rights I did; I will try to confine my opposition to Trumpism to policy grounds now.

Spamature

President
I don't like Trump and I make no apologies for that. I don't like the Putin regime in Russia either. But my anti-Trump zeal has led me to make a number of dangerous political mistakes over recent months:

3. I approved some of the frame - up methods of innuendo, agent-baiting, anonymous accusations, and intelligence agency smears employed by some of Trump's factional opponents and their allies in military and intelligence circles.

I apologize for the harm to democracy and democratic rights I did; I will try to confine my opposition to Trumpism to policy grounds now.
Trump is as god damn traitor and I will repeat it until it is proven otherwise which ain't gonna happen.

1. They aren't talking just to hear themselves speak.

2. I don't know of anyone who blames this on people because they are Russians. We can not pretend their govt is not an adversary just for the sake of appearances.

3. You're smearing people who are risking everything when they leak what the intel agencies have known for some time now by calling them his factional opponents. Instead how about you call the ones who aren't speaking out collaborators.

Show me evidence that this is some kind of frame up. ANYTHING !

D

Deleted member 21794

Trump is as god damn traitor and I will repeat it until it is proven otherwise which ain't gonna happen.

1. They aren't talking just to hear themselves speak.

2. I don't know of anyone who blames this on people because they are Russians. We can not pretend their govt is not an adversary just for the sake of appearances.

3. You're smearing people who are risking everything when they leak what the intel agencies have known for some time now by calling them his factional opponents. Instead how about you call the ones who aren't speaking out collaborators.

Show me evidence that this is some kind of frame up. ANYTHING !
You have it wrong. It's up to you to prove Trump is a traitor. All you have thus far is fake news and fake news based on fake news.

D

Deleted member 21794

Guilty until proven innocent (unless there's a D after their name on the ballot).

Got it.

Sad.
Worse yet, he'll repeat it and hope it becomes accepted as truth. I believe that was Goebbels, yes?

Fortunately, people have heard so much feral anti-Trump silliness, they're basically immune.

Corruptbuddha

Governor

Good for you! It's a sign of maturity and honesty. Well said.

D

Deleted member 21794

Guilty until proven innocent (unless there's a D after their name on the ballot).

Got it.

Sad.
What a shame he went AWOL as the Bill and Hillary Uranium One deal went down. Now these cretins speak out of the other side of their mouth and want the non-story about Trump to be taken seriously after the obvious malfeasance and conflict of interest of Uranium was ignored?

These people are a hoot!

Imho, Trump's instincts about Russia were exactly correct; however, I suspect his motive$ were mi$placed, at lea$t. He has never hidden his love of money, and, at some point, it will probably drive him from the White House.

"If Trump really wants to improve relations with Russia, he should persuade NATO to stop expanding"
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-ohanlon-russia-nato-expansion-20170413-story.html

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Wow.

Will you provide an example or two, please?

You mean drawing attention to Putin's invasion of the Ukraine, annexation of Crimea, violation of an arms control treaty and meddling in our election to Trump's benefit?

Will you provide an example or two, please?

I wouldn't sweat any harm you may have caused. I got a paper cut the other day, but I survived. I didn't even need a Band-Aid.

Spamature

President
You have it wrong. It's up to you to prove Trump is a traitor. All you have thus far is fake news and fake news based on fake news.
No it is not up to me to do anything.

Truth of the matter Trump could declassify everything even remotely involving this issues if he's innocent and remove all suspicion and prove the news is fake. He does just the opposite. Which is right in line with he would do as a guilty party.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy

Excellent.

You are a Patriot.

SB

Spamature

President
Excellent.

You are a Patriot.

SB
Nah. He's trying to treat Trump fairly and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Which is exactly what a con man / scam artist like Trump depends on when he swindles people. People like Trump need to be watched like a hawk and trusted no further than you could throw em. Remember when it comes to people like Trump, your decency is their weapon of choice against you.

Which is exactly what a con man / scam artist like Trump depends on when he swindles people. People like Trump need to be watched like a hawk and trusted no further than you could throw em. Remember when it comes to people like Trump, your decency is their weapon of choice against you.
You're not getting the war with Russia you so desperately want.

Spamature

President
You're not getting the war with Russia you so desperately want.
You're not getting your war with N Korea even with your Collaborator in Chief giving away the position of our subs for targeting by Pyongyang. Nor will you get your war with Iran no matter how many agents your teabagger messiah rats out to our enemies.

D

Deleted member 21794

No it is not up to me to do anything.

Truth of the matter Trump could declassify everything even remotely involving this issues if he's innocent and remove all suspicion and prove the news is fake. He does just the opposite. Which is right in line with he would do as a guilty party.
You wouldn't know the truth if it smashed your face in.

And clearly you don't get why people like Trump. It's because he WON'T play the media game your way and yield to pants-pissing leftist journalists. Surely you haven't forgotten that's one of the reasons you hate his guts, have you?

You're not getting your war with N Korea even with your Collaborator in Chief giving away the position of our subs for targeting by Pyongyang. Nor will you get your war with Iran no matter how many agents your teabagger messiah rats out to our enemies.
Stop trolling. It makes you look like a DNC [Unwelcome language removed] holster.

"Bill Maher To Trump Supporters: ‘Just Admit He Is A Conman’

"By Sean Colarossi on Sat, Mar 25th, 2017 at 10:30 am

"'The Trump approach to health care was never going to be repeal and replace,' Maher said. 'It was always bait and switch.'"

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/25/bill-maher-trump-supporters-just-admit-conman.html

Trump is running a variety of cons on Americans, some are short-term scams and some won't be known for years after his removal, if at all.

Unless he is caught sleeping with Ivanka,:eek: most of his supporters will never admit their mistake.

Spamature

President
You wouldn't know the truth if it smashed your face in.

And clearly you don't get why people like Trump. It's because he WON'T play the media game your way and yield to pants-pissing leftist journalists. Surely you haven't forgotten that's one of the reasons you hate his guts, have you?
I gave up caring why idiots like Trump a long time ago. I now chalk it up to one man's trash being another man's treasure. I don't even hate him. I just know it was wrong to make him the POTUS. From the moment that because a reality I said in no uncertain terms that Trump is the fault of Trump voters. I blame you Trumpster Divers for this screw up. Trump was only doing what he done all his life, con suckers and chumps out of what he wants.

As far the truth goes. I have yet to see one of my post turn out not to be on true, nor is what I said not heading in the direction I told you it would go. My harshness isn't about Trump. It's about holding up a mirror to the people responsible for Trump.

Last edited: