• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Self-criticism

Spamature

President

"Bill Maher To Trump Supporters: ‘Just Admit He Is A Conman’

"By Sean Colarossi on Sat, Mar 25th, 2017 at 10:30 am

"'The Trump approach to health care was never going to be repeal and replace,' Maher said. 'It was always bait and switch.'"

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/25/bill-maher-trump-supporters-just-admit-conman.html

Trump is running a variety of cons on Americans, some are short-term scams and some won't be known for years after his removal, if at all.

Unless he is caught sleeping with Ivanka,:eek: most of his supporters will never admit their mistake.
If he's sleeping with Ivanka they will defend that too. Short of a mushroom cloud on the horizon Trump supporters will stick by his side.

They don't care that he's a con man. They knew it when they went into the voting booths in Nov. Everyone told them he was a con man, their party leaders, the other Republicans running against him, the people he had swindled and the media. They got it in their head that America needed to be punished and Trump was going to do that for them. The Blacks, the Muslims, the Hispanics the Gays and especially the Liberals were all going to get their comeuppance once their messiah took America back. They just didn't think about the fact that he was going to screw them over too.

If he's sleeping with Ivanka they will defend that too. Short of a mushroom cloud on the horizon Trump supporters will stick by his side.

They don't care that he's a con man. They knew it when they went into the voting booths in Nov. Everyone told them he was a con man, their party leaders, the other Republicans running against him, the people he had swindled and the media. They got it in their head that America needed to be punished and Trump was going to do that for them. The Blacks, the Muslims, the Hispanics the Gays and especially the Liberals were all going to get their comeuppance once their messiah took America back. They just didn't think about the fact that he was going to screw them over too.
Stop trolling.

D

Deleted member 21794

I gave up caring why idiots like Trump a long time ago. I now chalk it up to one man's trash being another man's treasure. I don't even hate him. I just know it was wrong to make him the POTUS. From the moment that because a reality I said in no uncertain terms that Trump is the fault of Trump voters. I blame you Trumpster Divers for this screw up. Trump was only doing what he done all his life, con suckers and chumps out of what he wants.

As far the truth goes. I have yet to see one of my post turn out not to be on true, nor is what I said not heading in the direction I told you it would go. My harshness isn't about Trump. It's about holding up a mirror to the people responsible for Trump.
More babbling. It's time to check out a good option for you:

They don't care that he's a con man. They knew it when they went into the voting booths in Nov. Everyone told them he was a con man, their party leaders, the other Republicans running against him, the people he had swindled and the media.
Do you think they will start caring if Trump crashes the economy? His margin of "victory" came from voters who won't tolerate another four years of austerity politics. Ultimately, Marx was right; the economy is the foundation upon which all of society is built.

Spamature

President
Do you think they will start caring if Trump crashes the economy? His margin of "victory" came from voters who won't tolerate another four years of austerity politics. Ultimately, Marx was right; the economy is the foundation upon which all of society is built.
Yeah they'll care. Suckers wake up when they've discovered they've been swindled. But the chumps will trying to think up reason why they haven't been swindled though and look for something or someone else to blame it on.

Yeah they'll care. Suckers wake up when they've discovered they've been swindled. But the chumps will trying to think up reason why they haven't been swindled though and look for something or someone else to blame it on.
Eight years doing that for Obama made you an expert, no doubt.

They are about to confront some US History they would rather ignore, and it won't be any easier for Democrats.

http://www.dunwalke.com/1_Brady_Bush_Bechtel.htm

"Bush climbed through Republican politics to become Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) during the Ford Administration. After spending four years displaced by the Carter Administration, Bush was now Reagan’s Vice President with Executive Order authority for the National Security Council (NSC) and U.S. intelligence and enforcement agencies. Bush’s new authority was married with expanded powers to outsource sensitive work to private contractors. Such work could be funded through the non-transparent financial mechanisms available through the National Security Act of 1947, and the CIA Act of 1949..."

"This was a secret source of money for funding powerful new weaponry and surveillance technology and operations owned, operated or controlled by private corporations.[3] [4] An assassination attempt on President Reagan’s life two months after the inauguration meant that Vice President Bush and his team were called on to play an expanded role."

Democrats became involved in Mena, Arkansas during Bubba's time as governor. That part of the story, starring Barry Seal, could becoming back this fall:

"Tom Cruise film about B.R. drug smuggler Barry Seal gets new title, release date"
http://www.nola.com/movies/index.ssf/2016/08/tom_cruise_mena_american_made.html

D

Deleted member 21794

They are about to confront some US History they would rather ignore, and it won't be any easier for Democrats.

http://www.dunwalke.com/1_Brady_Bush_Bechtel.htm

"Bush climbed through Republican politics to become Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) during the Ford Administration. After spending four years displaced by the Carter Administration, Bush was now Reagan’s Vice President with Executive Order authority for the National Security Council (NSC) and U.S. intelligence and enforcement agencies. Bush’s new authority was married with expanded powers to outsource sensitive work to private contractors. Such work could be funded through the non-transparent financial mechanisms available through the National Security Act of 1947, and the CIA Act of 1949..."

"This was a secret source of money for funding powerful new weaponry and surveillance technology and operations owned, operated or controlled by private corporations.[3] [4] An assassination attempt on President Reagan’s life two months after the inauguration meant that Vice President Bush and his team were called on to play an expanded role."

Democrats became involved in Mena, Arkansas during Bubba's time as governor. That part of the story, starring Barry Seal, could becoming back this fall:

"Tom Cruise film about B.R. drug smuggler Barry Seal gets new title, release date"
http://www.nola.com/movies/index.ssf/2016/08/tom_cruise_mena_american_made.html
Narcos touched on this as well. Having a former head of the CIA decide what was appropriate support to take on the drug war and communism was a dream come true for the various spooks in government hellbent on keeping the war machine going.

Narcos touched on this as well. Having a former head of the CIA decide what was appropriate support to take on the drug war and communism was a dream come true for the various spooks in government hellbent on keeping the war machine going.
Bush I was about the time the US military/industrial complex became the military/industrial/prison complex.

Millions of middle-class jobs began leaving this country, and one response to this problem by both parties was to build more prisons and pass mandatory minimum sentences. I don't think it was coincidence.:rolleyes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States

Zam-Zam

Senator
I don't like Trump and I make no apologies for that. I don't like the Putin regime in Russia either. But my anti-Trump zeal has led me to make a number of dangerous political mistakes over recent months:

1. I credulously repeated unsubstantiated allegations by intelligence agencies.
2. I gave cover to the nationalist campaign of anti-Russian demagoguery.
3. I approved some of the frame - up methods of innuendo, agent-baiting, anonymous accusations, and intelligence agency smears employed by some of Trump's factional opponents and their allies in military and intelligence circles.

I apologize for the harm to democracy and democratic rights I did; I will try to confine my opposition to Trumpism to policy grounds now.
Being self-critical is difficult for most of us. That was very brave of you, and I applaud your courage and your honesty.

I don't like Trump and I make no apologies for that. I don't like the Putin regime in Russia either. But my anti-Trump zeal has led me to make a number of dangerous political mistakes over recent months:

3. I approved some of the frame - up methods of innuendo, agent-baiting, anonymous accusations, and intelligence agency smears employed by some of Trump's factional opponents and their allies in military and intelligence circles.

I apologize for the harm to democracy and democratic rights I did; I will try to confine my opposition to Trumpism to policy grounds now.
I trust Trump as far as I can drop kick his ass. That went for Obama, Bush 2, and Clinton. If I see real criminal fault in him or his entourage I'll be yelling for impeachment and conviction. When false claims are made it will make it more difficult to see real claims in the future should they arise (crying wolf and all).

I will enjoy talking over Trump's policies in the future with you. Peace, ya commie pinko. :0)

S

Sickofleft

I never cared for Trump either but I do think what the main stream press is doing to him is very bad for the country and setting a dangerous precedent going forward.