• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Senate votes to terminate Trump national emergency as 12 Rs join Ds in rebuke to the

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Do you want to explain how is making security for America voting against America?
All pieces of shit democrats voted against America

Sure Sheepie.

The congress had every opportunity to fund what Trump requested. They did not do so. There is no real emergency. Allowing an insane narcissist like Trump to bypass the constitution that gives the purse strings to CONGRESS not to the President would be voting against America. Republicans typically put party ahead of country because, well they are scum. 12 of these cretins did the right thing today, probably not because it was right but because they feared what the voters would do to them. By the way your new avatar is less stupid than your older one.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I am thrilled that my Republican Senator Rob Portman voted against Trump's fake national emergency. About time he showed some independence and courage......and I called to tell him just that.

PNWest

I am thrilled that my Republican Senator Rob Portman voted against Trump's fake national emergency. About time he showed some independence and courage......and I called to tell him just that.
The only reason Portman did the right thing is because he is afraid of what Ohio voters will do to him the next time he runs. If he wasn't afraid he'd kowtow to Trump.

D

Deleted member 21794

It won’t keep anyone out. What it does is proclaim the government’s hostility to people of color.
Yes because only white people can still get through.

Last edited by a moderator:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Sure Sheepie.

The congress had every opportunity to fund what Trump requested. They did not do so. There is no real emergency. Allowing an insane narcissist like Trump to bypass the constitution that gives the purse strings to CONGRESS not to the President would be voting against America. Republicans typically put party ahead of country because, well they are scum. 12 of these cretins did the right thing today, probably not because it was right but because they feared what the voters would do to them. By the way your new avatar is less stupid than your older one.
https://psmag.com/news/why-has-sending-national-guard-troops-to-the-border-become-so-controversial-under-trump

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
Thank you for the names of the 12 RINOs that betrayed America. We will make sure they face a primary the next time they run.

miketx

Council Member
Mexican immigration means more wealth for the working class. People will consume resources whether they live in the U.S. or in Mexico, but if they are in the U.S. their productivity is increased and the resources they consume are produced more efficiently due to the U.S.’s greater level of industrialization.
Proof? Didn't think so.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sure Sheepie.

From 2006 when Obobo voted for border security/wall through 2016 dem/libs voted for border security and in February 2019 76,000+ illegals and another 1,000 caught just yesterday and you dem/libs now claim there's no emergency. Oh well, your state of Oregon is the Capital of Sanctuary Cities, do enjoy what's coming your way it's reported 1,000,000 illegally entering in 2019.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The only reason Portman did the right thing is because he is afraid of what Ohio voters will do to him the next time he runs. If he wasn't afraid he'd kowtow to Trump.
IMO Portman will be unemployed after the next election..........Ohio law just passed to make it illegal to fund Planned Parenthood, Portman evidently isn't representing those that voted for him.

Colorforms

Senator
Anything having to do with Trump’s wall is more about political theater than about security, since there is no security-related reason to be building such a wall. That’s what makes it so dangerous that the president is asserting extraordinary emergency powers for a non-emergency that is transparently purely about political theater.
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/10/683861960/border-patrol-professionals-weigh-in-on-what-s-needede-wall-or-fence

BURNETT: Well, I rode with two Border Patrol public affairs officers for seven hours. And a lot of what we saw and talked about relates exactly to what the president's asking for in border security. The San Diego sector out here is small, only 60 miles of land border, but it's just across from a major Mexican city, Tijuana. And the area used to be the nation's illegal crossing hot spot back in the '80s.

Today, this western-most border's a sort of poster child for bigger, taller, longer fences. And you can see the construction of a new, formidable 18-foot-tall barrier made of steel bollards with rebar and cement inside of them, a big steel anti-climb plate welded on top. And this replaces the flimsy, old sheet metal fence.

It's safe to say what they showed me was a sales job for the construction of the Great Wall of Trump. And the chief patrol agent says where they have two layers of fence, he gets 90 percent operational control of the border.

The issue is not with a wall. It is with building a wall with no security purpose or any purpose other than the announced purpose of signaling white supremacy.
"Shallow Is Mellow"

The time-tested result of obsessive ideas created by cloistered academics is that your cult's lords and ladies ignorantly dismiss the power of nationalism.

PNWest

"I will build a great wall and MEXICO will pay for it." - Donald J Trump

That's fine Dolt45 - get the check from Mexico and start construction.

Trump voters - you got conned. Who was supposed to pay for that wall?

EatTheRich

President
great so we should charge him for the next murder committed by an illegal?
Sure, if we can charge the folks on your side for the marginal increase in the murder rate that comes from preventing immigrants from coming in and exerting their calming influence on the comparatively more violent native-born population.