• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Senate votes to terminate Trump national emergency as 12 Rs join Ds in rebuke to the

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The president unilaterally dispenses with separation of powers and usurps Congressional authority on the pretext of a nonexistent emergency. I guess that is how our system works ... now.
it's how it worked when you Obama sent troops to Libya without going through Congress

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It is supposed to be used for emergencies. Trump not getting support in Congress for his vanity project is not an emergency.
the 12 Republicans not running for office again and voted against gave Trump a gift.......
voters are piss'd at D's & R's and now Trump proves he'll fight both sides........

yo

EatTheRich

President
the 12 Republicans not running for office again and voted against gave Trump a gift.......
voters are piss'd at D's & R's and now Trump proves he'll fight both sides........

yo
I mean, the fact that Congress has basically given Trump whatever he wanted and he still vetoed them the one time they challenged a huge expansion of his power says a lot.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I mean, the fact that Congress has basically given Trump whatever he wanted and he still vetoed them the one time they challenged a huge expansion of his power says a lot.
LMFAO.............so Congress gave the right to separate illegals, why post and prove you're an idiot?

Your Obama did it 12 times!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Nostra

Governor
How did he expand powers the President has had for decades?