• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Seriously... anyone who still supports this lying cow is a total moron.

Barbella

Senator
How in the world can anyone defend this kind of stuff, and still vote for her for President? Good God, people... NO ONE can be THAT dumb!

Except... some people ARE. And those are the kind of people who shouldn't be allowed to breed, for the well being and naked survival of our society and our country.

There is no way to put a good face on this one: Hillary Clinton lied about her emails. She had something to hide, and she hid it. She deliberately deceived Congress, which asked for her communications on Libya, and she spoke falsely to the public.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/yes-clinton-lied-about-her-emails/article/2567368

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
The Clintons have always danced close to ethical boundaries. I have no doubt both have danced over it a few times too even if they are adept at covering their tracks by making files disappear and deleting digital data.

Klunker

Council Member
http://news.yahoo.com/democrat-clinton-raises-45-million-first-quarter-u-152059462.html;_ylt=AwrTHRELU5RVr1cAlstXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEybGllb24wBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjAzNjJfMQRzZWMDc2M-#

Secretary Clinton has raised $45 million since she announced her candidacy in April. 91% of that amount was from donors giving less than $100. I believe if you do the math, there is a significant portion of the public that does not listen to the day in and day out onslaught of attacks against her. Instead, they are looking for who they believe will make the best President of the United States.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
http://news.yahoo.com/democrat-clinton-raises-45-million-first-quarter-u-152059462.html;_ylt=AwrTHRELU5RVr1cAlstXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEybGllb24wBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjAzNjJfMQRzZWMDc2M-#

Secretary Clinton has raised $45 million since she announced her candidacy in April. 91% of that amount was from donors giving less than $100. I believe if you do the math, there is a significant portion of the public that does not listen to the day in and day out onslaught of attacks against her. Instead, they are looking for who they believe will make the best President of the United States.
That's fine. That's $45M that won't be used on a more viable candidate.

FWIW, I'm guessing most of it will go into Hillary's pockets rather than her intern's pockets:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/06/23/hillary-clinton-unpaid-intern-millenials-column/28936259/
Hillary, pay your interns
As the high school girl who slept in a Hillary for President T-shirt for most of 2007, cried when she conceded to Barack Obama, railed at Congress during the Benghazi hearings and was an early follower of Texts from Hillary, I took heart from the 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign had created.

When Hillary announced her second run for the White House, I felt my passion for politics reignite. I quickly applied for and was offered a position as a Hillary for America fellow to work on the campaign. I couldn't have been more excited — until I was told I'd have to move to Nevada and work full time on my own dime.

I couldn't believe my ears. I did not apply as a routine volunteer but as a fellow. Its application process with an elaborate screening and interview process was now revealed to be an ugly lie. If Hillary hopes to inspire young people, to prove she understands our interests she should offer substance to earn our votes.

Cheap, cheap

The campaign's "cheapness" is being lauded as a successful step away from her failure in 2008. Voters are evidently supposed to feel pleased with Hillary's miserly commercial flights (in first class) and economical Amtrak trips while discounting her unpaid staff's out-of-pocket expenses as simply smart business.

I had hoped a trailblazer would be more willing to break the mold of indentured servitude that haunts my generation. Finding out that Hillary perpetuates the exploitation known as unpaid internships was like discovering that Santa wasn't real.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Unpaid work is common in campaigns, and as secretary of State, Hillary worked for the Obama administration. At the same time the administration was cracking down on unpaid internships in the private sector, it continued not paying the 300 annual interns in the White House.

Obama's wave of Millennial support in 2008 emphasized the importance of the youth vote. The Clinton campaign has already started to court young people as evident in her huge social media efforts right out of the gate, even enlisting Beyoncé.

But it doesn't bode well that a campaign seeking younger voters would callously overlook my generation's biggest struggle: employment. Nearly 14% of us are unemployed. After two straight years of unemployment, I thought things were looking up with a potential Hillary victory.

Internships, once a prestigious foot-in-the-door experience, have increasingly beenshown to be an abusive way for employers to gain free labor. I had bad experiences at unpaid internships in California and New York. I promised myself when I graduated two years ago to never let anyone do that to me again.

Minimum wage

For a woman I supported to demand this of me felt repulsive. Forget arguments about raising the minimum wage. I can't even get a wage. What exactly are Hillary Clinton's priorities and how do I change them?

I'm sure people will read this and think, "Well, that's how it has always been. Who is this 20-something girl to complain?" To that I say: the traditional family used to be the "way it's always been," until we changed it.

So, Hillary, I ask you to question your role in this exploitative system. My generation is in trouble. Young people today are put in the impossible position of trading their self-worth just to survive.

Our struggles are devalued as the first world problems of ungrateful children. At what point do the expectations that young people ought be grateful go too far? If we aren't getting paid, we should be grateful to have the experience. If we don't get the job, we should be grateful we even got the interview. If we're passed up for a promotion, we should be grateful we have a job. If we lose our job, we should be grateful we have a spouse or parent who can take care of us. At what point is it actually worse?

It might make me sound like a Stockholm syndrome victim, but after all of this, Hillary is still the best chance we have. If there is to be a better world for my future children, she's the only hope.

Hillary will get my free vote even if she will never have my free help.

Carolyn G. Osorio is a former barista and a graduate of Pratt Institute.

Jen

Senator
How in the world can anyone defend this kind of stuff, and still vote for her for President? Good God, people... NO ONE can be THAT dumb!

Except... some people ARE. And those are the kind of people who shouldn't be allowed to breed, for the well being and naked survival of our society and our country.

There is no way to put a good face on this one: Hillary Clinton lied about her emails. She had something to hide, and she hid it. She deliberately deceived Congress, which asked for her communications on Libya, and she spoke falsely to the public.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/yes-clinton-lied-about-her-emails/article/2567368
The ONLY reason she's the lead candidate is that the Democrats think they can pull off a win with her.

They HAVE TO know that she's not fit for the job.
They must know.
Are Democrats THAT stupid? That they don't know?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

could you please post some of the incriminating emails? or how about just ONE?
can you do that?
thanks.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member

Barb's inept garbage isn't going to affect Hillary. Her supporters and a majority of the country see right through it.

That's fine. That's $45M that won't be used on a more viable candidate.

FWIW, I'm guessing most of it will go into Hillary's pockets rather than her intern's pockets:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/06/23/hillary-clinton-unpaid-intern-millenials-column/28936259/
Hillary, pay your interns
As the high school girl who slept in a Hillary for President T-shirt for most of 2007, cried when she conceded to Barack Obama, railed at Congress during the Benghazi hearings and was an early follower of Texts from Hillary, I took heart from the 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign had created.

When Hillary announced her second run for the White House, I felt my passion for politics reignite. I quickly applied for and was offered a position as a Hillary for America fellow to work on the campaign. I couldn't have been more excited — until I was told I'd have to move to Nevada and work full time on my own dime.

I couldn't believe my ears. I did not apply as a routine volunteer but as a fellow. Its application process with an elaborate screening and interview process was now revealed to be an ugly lie. If Hillary hopes to inspire young people, to prove she understands our interests she should offer substance to earn our votes.

Cheap, cheap

The campaign's "cheapness" is being lauded as a successful step away from her failure in 2008. Voters are evidently supposed to feel pleased with Hillary's miserly commercial flights (in first class) and economical Amtrak trips while discounting her unpaid staff's out-of-pocket expenses as simply smart business.

I had hoped a trailblazer would be more willing to break the mold of indentured servitude that haunts my generation. Finding out that Hillary perpetuates the exploitation known as unpaid internships was like discovering that Santa wasn't real.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Unpaid work is common in campaigns, and as secretary of State, Hillary worked for the Obama administration. At the same time the administration was cracking down on unpaid internships in the private sector, it continued not paying the 300 annual interns in the White House.

Obama's wave of Millennial support in 2008 emphasized the importance of the youth vote. The Clinton campaign has already started to court young people as evident in her huge social media efforts right out of the gate, even enlisting Beyoncé.

But it doesn't bode well that a campaign seeking younger voters would callously overlook my generation's biggest struggle: employment. Nearly 14% of us are unemployed. After two straight years of unemployment, I thought things were looking up with a potential Hillary victory.

Internships, once a prestigious foot-in-the-door experience, have increasingly beenshown to be an abusive way for employers to gain free labor. I had bad experiences at unpaid internships in California and New York. I promised myself when I graduated two years ago to never let anyone do that to me again.

Minimum wage

For a woman I supported to demand this of me felt repulsive. Forget arguments about raising the minimum wage. I can't even get a wage. What exactly are Hillary Clinton's priorities and how do I change them?

I'm sure people will read this and think, "Well, that's how it has always been. Who is this 20-something girl to complain?" To that I say: the traditional family used to be the "way it's always been," until we changed it.

So, Hillary, I ask you to question your role in this exploitative system. My generation is in trouble. Young people today are put in the impossible position of trading their self-worth just to survive.

Our struggles are devalued as the first world problems of ungrateful children. At what point do the expectations that young people ought be grateful go too far? If we aren't getting paid, we should be grateful to have the experience. If we don't get the job, we should be grateful we even got the interview. If we're passed up for a promotion, we should be grateful we have a job. If we lose our job, we should be grateful we have a spouse or parent who can take care of us. At what point is it actually worse?

It might make me sound like a Stockholm syndrome victim, but after all of this, Hillary is still the best chance we have. If there is to be a better world for my future children, she's the only hope.

Hillary will get my free vote even if she will never have my free help.

Carolyn G. Osorio is a former barista and a graduate of Pratt Institute.
That letter makes me lose hope for the future. Stupid and entitled is a bad combination, unless you're a corrupt politician looking for some free labor.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
The ONLY reason she's the lead candidate is that the Democrats think they can pull off a win with her.

They HAVE TO know that she's not fit for the job.
They must know.
Are Democrats THAT stupid? That they don't know?
Have you ever wondered if you are the stupid one?

Barbella

Senator

Yep. They're the morons I referred to in my top post.

Barbella

Senator
That's why your garbage isn't going to work--morons, though some times it's tough to tell who is buying and who is selling.
Lol... Lots of time left for people to finally wake up, and for Hillary to keep burying herself in an ever growing mountain of horseshit....

Klunker

Council Member
Lol... Lots of time left for people to finally wake up, and for Hillary to keep burying herself in an ever growing mountain of horseshit....
Lots of time for the people to see the pathetic group of potential candidates put forth by the GOP... and see Ms. Clinton widen the gap even more.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Lots of time for the people to see the pathetic group of potential candidates put forth by the GOP... and see Ms. Clinton widen the gap even more.
Dude, it's 16 months before the election, over a year before the primaries. Are you seriously suggesting everyone should just crown Ms. Clinton now?