• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Seriously...is it 25th Amendment time?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Pretty bold statement from someone (you) that didn't go on the record on coronavirus when there were just a few cases in the USA.

Hindsight is 20/20 but you refused to go on the record so its hard to read your posts bashing the response over and over again.
I refused to “go on the record”? I’ve been talking about this for weeks.

But this is not about hindsight. It is about whether you want a lying, denying, bumbling ignoramus at the helm in terms of what we need going forward to limit the catastrophe. A “president” who does nothing but make things worse.

You think Trump is the guy for the job, or should the 25th Amendment be invoked?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I refused to “go on the record”? I’ve been talking about this for weeks.

But this is not about hindsight. It is about whether you want a lying, denying, bumbling ignoramus at the helm in terms of what we need going forward to limit the catastrophe. A “president” who does nothing but make things worse.

You think Trump is the guy for the job, or should the 25th Amendment be invoked?
While I did not vote for Trump, you do realize because of the political system here, that people were voting for what they felt was the lesser of two very poor candidates, right?

And they are again. People don't just switch to the other party because the president said some stupid tweets or didn't do what Bugsy wanted. People are often voting one issue that is important to them and has nothing to do with tweeting or inability to be presidential.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Get that 25th ready

Wonder how early libs will air election results in November?

The fix is in, many probably didn't vote on Tuesday due to Biden winning on Monday!
The PSM (Piss Stream Media) will call the election about an hour after the Democrat candidate delivers his concession speech.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
While I did not vote for Trump, you do realize because of the political system here, that people were voting for what they felt was the lesser of two very poor candidates, right?

And they are again. People don't just switch to the other party because the president said some stupid tweets or didn't do what Bugsy wanted. People are often voting one issue that is important to them and has nothing to do with tweeting or inability to be presidential.
I did not vote for what I considered the lesser of two very poor candidates. I voted for one candidate I thought would be a very good president, and against an incompetent, lying criminal I believed had gotten four Americans murdered because she didn't care enough to do her job and send a rescue team to save them.
I have not been disappointed in my choice of how I voted in the 2016 election. I intend to vote to reelect President Trump in the next election.
My only disappointment with the Trump administration is that Hillary Clinton has not been prosecuted for her crimes against the American people,

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's been 25th amendment time since Trump rode down the elevator to announce he was running.
At the time, Republicans said Trump was mentally off, a pathological liar and a con man. Since then, we've witnessed him being worse.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Bugsy McGurk

President

Well, some 3 million more voters preferred the candidate who lost, but don’t get me started on that.

Invoking the 25th Amendment would not result in a president of the other party. Pence would be president. I’m no great fan of his, but he does not share Trump’s profound personality disorders, his vendettas, etc. Trump brings nothing to the table and he does more harm than good.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's been 25th amendment time since Trump rode down the elevator to announce he was running.
At the time, Republicans said Trump was mentally off, a pathological liar and a con man. Since then, we've witnessed him being worse.
Yup. We need only point to the statements of Republicans before Trump was elected to make the case. And Trump’s disorders and statements since being sworn in have only gotten worse. Much worse.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Well, some 3 million more voters preferred the candidate who lost, but don’t get me started on that.

Invoking the 25th Amendment would not result in a president of the other party. Pence would be president. I’m no great fan of his, but he does not share Trump’s profound personality disorders, his vendettas, etc. Trump brings nothing to the table and he does more harm than good.
A number of these doctors would make great presidents. Condaleeza Rice would make a great president.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

"some 3 million"==Lie

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do you see how far apart the reporters are sitting in the press area? Your defense of everything Trump is expected though.

Regardless of party, all of us want a cure/vaccine as soon as possible. That doesn't mean we fail to see /point out -- much of the needed equipment and lack of preparedness for the pandemic could have been avoided.
That's NOT in defense of Trump and if the reporters are stupid enough to gather together rather than via closed circuit, maybe the reporters need defending.

How many pandemic's you lived through? As a kid every Sunday we were taken to local school and used as pin cushions for one disease or another, today many parents don't do as CDC recommends and vaccinate their kids and how many Millions of illegals have never been vaccinated for anything?

Be thankful death toll is only 150 (yesterday) and do realize majority of the dead are 80 w/many other health issues. Between 1 & 3 million in nursing homes get serious infections and 380,000 die yearly...…….why isn't that a pandemic?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yup. We need only point to the statements of Republicans before Trump was elected to make the case. And Trump’s disorders and statements since being sworn in have only gotten worse. Much worse.
At least Trump knows he isn't running for the "senate"...……...Joe doesn't!

The fate of the nation literally hangs in the balance. After blundering along for months, there’s just no more time to waste. And Trump just can’t get it together - he spends his time doing things like blaming China and bashing Cuomo. The man just can’t change, and he can’t rise to the occasion. That much is clear.

The 25th Amendment allows for his removal. Should it be invoked?
You need to wear a mask, shut up and sit down. The adults are talking.

The fate of the nation literally hangs in the balance. After blundering along for months, there’s just no more time to waste. And Trump just can’t get it together - he spends his time doing things like blaming China and bashing Cuomo. The man just can’t change, and he can’t rise to the occasion. That much is clear.

You're actively spreading Chinese communist propaganda. Why?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
They tell us to practice social distancing... then Trump/ his task force are shown standing there shoulder to shoulder.:rolleyes:
Trump will forever be known as the president always putting himself first... his notion that he is an expert on everything proves he's never been fit to lead.

You can't be this stupid. Unless it's intentional. Sheesh !

Pretty bold statement from someone (you) that didn't go on the record on coronavirus when there were just a few cases in the USA.

Hindsight is 20/20 but you refused to go on the record so its hard to read your posts bashing the response over and over again.
He had to wait for orders from China/DNC handlers.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Republicans running more ads against Trump.

Bill Kristol @BillKristol

This new ad from @ForTheRuleOfLaw will run Friday morning on Fox and Friends.
"We pretty much shut it down...It'll be down to close to zero...It's really working out...No, I don't take responsibility at all."
America needs a president who tells the truth. Our lives depend on it.

Embedded video

3:08 PM - Mar 19, 2020
Bill Kristol is a Democrat posing as a Republican.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Yes, the 25th amendment should be invoked. Whatever it takes to get rid of this clown.