• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Set the bar. The squad may never be criticized because of the color of their skin?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
This is essentially what the left's game plan has devolved into (no, I do not believe it was always this way)...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
“The Squad” is chock full of blithering morons. By “morons”, I mean stupid people. By “stupid”, I mean not smart.

We should never bend to the cowardly limpwrists who try to paint everyone as “racist”.

Jen

Senator
Apparently they may criticize others who are of a different color........but no one may criticize them.

As I've posted, Lefty is adept at defining things in a way that lays blame and accusation on others while exonerating Lefty.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently they may criticize others who are of a different color........but no one may criticize them.

As I've posted, Lefty is adept at defining things in a way that lays blame and accusation on others while exonerating Lefty.

This is fun

Definitionally.....Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc....all racists for detaining brown people.

Definitionally, all here who over the years criticized condi and other persons of color....aaaalll racists

Jen

Senator
This is fun

Definitionally.....Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc....all racists for detaining brown people.

Definitionally, all here who over the years criticized condi and other persons of color....aaaalll racists
Ohhhh.........no............nope............. You see...... those people are under the Democrat umbrella that allows white people to do racist things that don't count as racism. Bush was a RINO so he probably stuck his big toe under that umbrella too.

Dino

Russian Asset
Trump told them to go back where they are from precisely because they aren't white. Which makes Trump a giant racist.
....and how about anyone criticizing AOC, Tlaib, Obama...all racists as well?
Or do you want to buck the trend, oppose your party line, and donate some honesty to the subject?

....and how about anyone criticizing AOC, Tlaib, Obama...all racists as well?
Or do you want to buck the trend, oppose your party line, and donate some honesty to the subject?
Not every criticism of the squad is racist, but Trumps tweet was sure as hell racist.

Dino

Russian Asset
Not every criticism of the squad is racist, but Trumps tweet was sure as hell racist.
I agree, needless racial overtone used not befitting an American president or reasonable person.
But that's beside the point, the Democratic party and outlets like CNN (but why be redundant?) find any criticism to be nothing principled, only racism. This is a low point in American debate and freedoms.