• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Seth Meyers Exposes Fox News’ Sean Hannity Over Huge Coronavirus ‘Hoax’ Lie

EatTheRich

President
Can you name a communist country where we can accurately confirm their reported life expectancy and average economic growth?
I avoid the phrase “communist country” since communism is an anti-statist movement, not a system of government, but, you know, Cuba has a solidly communist leadership that has never been caught lying to its own people or to the world, and which cooperated closely with international organizations that confirm the country’s reports, and which is spied on exhaustively by hostile actors who also confirm the country’s reports in substance.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I avoid the phrase “communist country” since communism is an anti-statist movement, not a system of government, but, you know, Cuba has a solidly communist leadership that has never been caught lying to its own people or to the world, and which cooperated closely with international organizations that confirm the country’s reports, and which is spied on exhaustively by hostile actors who also confirm the country’s reports in substance.
Yeah, it's a fricking paradise...

EatTheRich

President
Hey, look, I’m a “researcher” too

Raoul_Luke

Straw man alert btw ... I never said Cuba was a “paradise” or that they had eliminated poverty ... what I said was that their standard of living has improved relative to other countries since the revolution.
Then why are so many yearning to leave???

Raoul_Luke

Hey, look, I’m a “researcher” too

LOL! America has the chubbiest poor people in the world.

EatTheRich

President
Then why are so many yearning to leave???
Because they pulled ahead of other similarly situated countries ... as the U.S. would pull ahead of other wealthy countries by following a similar path (just as E. Germany and Czechoslovakia did) ... doesn’t mean they have yet caught up to the handful of countries where the accumulated wealth of centuries of plunder is hoarded.

EatTheRich

President
LOL! America has the chubbiest poor people in the world.
Is that true? Mexico has a higher obesity rate and a larger population in poverty. Regardless, what’s your point? If people can afford gas station burritos (but not fresh meat, eggs, and vegetables), they aren’t “really” poor?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

The “Late Night” host also called out CNN and MSNBC anchors for being “gullible” enough to praise Trump’s new “tone” on the pandemic.

Nobody in the media got a pass from Seth Meyers on Wednesday night.

In his latest home edition of “A Closer Look,” the Late Night host broke down all of the latest news about the novel coronavirus pandemic, including the way typically critical reporters praised President Donald Trump’s new “tone” on the crisis at his daily briefing on Tuesday.

“Because he managed to restrain himself for an hour, after weeks of lies and serial failures that led us to this harrowing moment,” Meyers said, “some in the media were actually gullible enough after four years to give Trump credit for his change of tone.” He singled out MSNBC’s Brian Williams and CNN’s Erin Burnett and Jim Acosta, among others, for lavishing praise on the president for momentarily taking the situation seriously.

“My God, these people could be fooled by Jeffrey Dahmer,” he said, imagining them reporting, “This is not Jeffrey Dahmer the crazed murderer. This was a more serious Dahmer, just quietly home cooking a meal for one.”

“Of course it was a ‘different Donald Trump,’” Meyers added, quoting Acosta. “It’s a different Donald Trump every night, which means it’s always the same Donald Trump. He never fundamentally changes who he is as a person, he just swings wildly back and forth from one extreme to the other.”

But the host then pointed out that Trump “isn’t the only one trying to memory-hole his response to the crisis.” Which brought him to Fox News host Sean Hannity, who this week had the gall to accuse other members of the media of spreading conspiracy theories about the virus.

“Dude, all you do is spread conspiracy theories,” Meyers said of Hannity, calling him “Alex Jones without the brain pills.” He listed off the many conspiracies pushed by Fox News over the years, before arriving at Hannity’s original position on the coronavirus in which he claimed that Democrats were trying to “bludgeon Trump with this new hoax.”

And yet, just over a week later, President Hannity insisted that he’s always taken the issue “seriously” and has “never called the virus a hoax.”

After playing the two clips back to back, Meyers said, “Man, that takes some balls.”

For more, listen and subscribe to The Last Laugh podcast.

and VP Trump** still uses the word HOAX nightly like a good little handed, bone spurred soldier up until about a week ago

Hey Easter is just 6 days away, everything will be fine again

49 state landslide and 39 million people live in Seoul
The only thing Seth Meyers has ever exposed is his own stupidity.

Raoul_Luke

Is that true? Mexico has a higher obesity rate and a larger population in poverty. Regardless, what’s your point? If people can afford gas station burritos (but not fresh meat, eggs, and vegetables), they aren’t “really” poor?
In Mexico the rich (and working poor) are obese, while the truly destitute are not, so stop comparing apples to kumquats. We were talking about Cuba. My point is that our (obese) poor tend to have multiple underlying comorbidities, compared to the poor in Cuba. That would be thanks to your vaunted welfare state. And now you want to use that against us, by comparing coronavirus stats with a nation where such people do not exist, because they tend to die off from the diseases that our poor can survive, because our health care system runs rings around theirs.

Raoul_Luke

Because they pulled ahead of other similarly situated countries ... as the U.S. would pull ahead of other wealthy countries by following a similar path (just as E. Germany and Czechoslovakia did) ... doesn’t mean they have yet caught up to the handful of countries where the accumulated wealth of centuries of plunder is hoarded.
WTF does that even mean? Can you translate that into capitalist?

EatTheRich

President
This is one of the funniest posts probably in the history of PJ.

Or mosty naive'.

Honestly- we all feel sorry for your ignorance.

A pretty silly video. First thing they do is complain that they are scrutinized after trying to bring illegal spy equipment into the country. Then they note a long line to buy gas during a blockade, the same sort of long lines the U.S. regularly had in the 1970s ... doesn’t seem to be bad enough to deter regular and widespread automobile use. They then complain about the fare at a restaurant ... typical selfish attitude that cares more about a gourmet meal for a few rich guys than about the cost of living for everyone else. They go to a grocery store with fully stocked shelves ... wouldn’t that be nice? ... and have the chutzpah to complain about it. They talk about not being able to buy fresh meat without noting that the government gives weekly free home deliveries of fresh meat (and vegetables and fruit when available) to all citizens. They talk with two disgruntled Cubans who show absolutely no trepidation about discussing their harsh criticisms of the government on video. They visit tenement housing (commonly found in far worse repair in the U.S.) and break in. They then complain when after trying to smuggle in spy equipment, breaking into private residences (I thought they were the ones who respected ownership?), and creating anti-government propaganda they are called on by police and end up having to leave the country.

They go on to lie about rights like freedom of speech, assembly, the press, religion, and to petition the government for redress (all guaranteed by Cuba’s Constitution) and the right to bear arms (protected in practice by Cuba’s government’s long-standing policy of distributing arms to the public).

Bottom line ... leftists have been organizing trips to Cuba for decades, because they want you to see it for yourselves. The U.S. government has restricted travel to Cuba for decades, because they don’t want you to see it for yourselves. TPUSA is willing to go to Cuba to make a propaganda video, but they want you to be legally banned from going to check it out yourself.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
In Mexico the rich (and working poor) are obese, while the truly destitute are not, so stop comparing apples to kumquats. We were talking about Cuba. My point is that our (obese) poor tend to have multiple underlying comorbidities, compared to the poor in Cuba. That would be thanks to your vaunted welfare state. And now you want to use that against us, by comparing coronavirus stats with a nation where such people do not exist, because they tend to die off from the diseases that our poor can survive, because our health care system runs rings around theirs.
Cuba has a higher life expectancy though ...

EatTheRich

President
WTF does that even mean? Can you translate that into capitalist?
It means that after centuries of taking the wealth of the Iroquois and Comanche nations and of Spain, Puerto Rico, the Phillipines, China, Hawaii, Nicaragua, Honduras, Cuba, Iraq, and the list goes on and on, the U.S. is gorged with treasure. Cuba isn’t gonna create the same kind of wealth that took centuries to create overnight just because they adopt a more efficient mode of production ... what they will do is increase their own standard of living to the point that today they are unfavorably (or, increasingly, favorably) compared to the U.S. whereas 60 years ago they were more likely to be compared with Haiti or Jamaica.

Raoul_Luke

It means that after centuries of taking the wealth of the Iroquois and Comanche nations and of Spain, Puerto Rico, the Phillipines, China, Hawaii, Nicaragua, Honduras, Cuba, Iraq, and the list goes on and on, the U.S. is gorged with treasure. Cuba isn’t gonna create the same kind of wealth that took centuries to create overnight just because they adopt a more efficient mode of production ... what they will do is increase their own standard of living to the point that today they are unfavorably (or, increasingly, favorably) compared to the U.S. whereas 60 years ago they were more likely to be compared with Haiti or Jamaica.
So because some people stole from some other people a long long long time ago, that makes it okay for you commies to steal everything from everyone who has anything today? That's complete horse shit!

EatTheRich

President
So because some people stole from some other people a long long long time ago, that makes it okay for you commies to steal everything from everyone who has anything today? That's complete horse shit!
Well, yes, the fact that every major advance in human culture since the dawn of civilization has been occasions by the redistribution of property does tend to bolster the case for the redistribution of property from the descendants of thieves to the productive masses.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Eh, surely you haven't forgotten your post of "NO" homeless in Cuba and I posted the Link proving that a LIE