• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Shhhh the Whitehouse don't want you to know......

Caroljo

Senator
The lefty's I'm sure are digging around now searching for something to argue their love for this man. They'll support a person like this, basically calling him a hero for staying alive for 5 years while with the Taliban (although I believe he joined them), and all this most likely because they don't want to admit their President was wrong.....but they'll do everything they can to demean & bash a real hero (Kyle).

write on

Senator
When I first read your post, I did a google search of

'bergdahl to be charged with desertion'

I was a bit skeptical when most of the the top hits were all from wingnut sites..

fox
moony times
brietbart
the blaze
newsmax
wingnut daily

https://www.google.com/search?q=bergdahl &ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=bergdahl to be charged with desertion

Turns out, I was right to be suspicious.

Army Disputes Bowe Bergdahl to Be Charged with Desertion

I was a bit skeptical when most of the the top hits were all from wingnut sites..

fox
moony times
brietbart
the blaze
newsmax
wingnut daily

https://www.google.com/search?q=bergdahl &ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=bergdahl to be charged with desertion

Your link from Mediaite (lol) says NBC reported the story as well. Nice try...

Caroljo

Senator

fox
moony times
brietbart
the blaze
newsmax
wingnut daily

One "Media" website states it isn't confirmed, while from you're google link these sites are ALSO stating it's true.........(I know, you just forgot to include them!)

Yahoo News
Reuters
NBC

write on

Senator
Your link from Mediaite (lol) says NBC reported the story as well. Nice try...
What's wrong with Mediaite? Where did I say that NBC didn't report it? I didn't. I gave a link that shows Yahoo reported it too.

I said that I was skeptical when most of the hits were from wingnut sites.

I understand that your hopes have been dashed since all you do is read those right wing bias sites and want to avoid my post, but the truth is the truth.

Are you going to say that the Army is lying now?

write on

Senator
One "Media" website states it isn't confirmed, while from you're google link these sites are ALSO stating it's true.........(I know, you just forgot to include them!)

Yahoo News
Reuters
NBC
Look what I wrote; "I was a bit skeptical when most of the the top hits were all from wingnut sites.."

I never said that it was all wingnut sites that I found that reported it. You're just like martian...disappointed that it isn't true that Bergdahl will be charged with desertion.

Sorry for your loss. lol

Look what I wrote; "I was a bit skeptical when most of the the top hits were all from wingnut sites.."

I never said that it was all wingnut sites that I found that reported it. You're just like martian...disappointed that it isn't true that Bergdahl will be charged with desertion.

Sorry for your loss. lol
Why lie and say he won't be charged? Even your own Soros-owned link says the Army is still investigating and has not made a decision. Do you have some secret knowledge you want to share, or is your devotion to your little godlet so deep and abiding you're just going on faith alone?

write on

Senator
What don't you understand about my post? I never said that it wasn't reported. I said I was skeptical because of who got the biggest hits on my search.

You guys aren't critical thinkers are you? You go into defense mode right from the start.

Tell me, is the Army lying?