• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

shopping while black can be fatal

Spamature

President
here's video of the shooting of a guy in WalMart in OH. you get to hear the 911 call. the second video is of the final moments of this young man's life.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/watch-grand-jury-declines-to-charge-two-officers-involved-in-fatal-walmart-shooting/comments/#disqus

the 911 caller hyped his report which probably fueled the cops anxiety unnecessarily.

had this guy been white.......
He would still be alive or the officer would have been indicted.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
here's video of the shooting of a guy in WalMart in OH. you get to hear the 911 call. the second video is of the final moments of this young man's life.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/watch-grand-jury-declines-to-charge-two-officers-involved-in-fatal-walmart-shooting/comments/#disqus

the 911 caller hyped his report which probably fueled the cops anxiety unnecessarily.

the 911 caller is the one i have a real problem with..he said the young man was "walking around the store pointing the gun at people and then said he was trying to load it..i saw nothing like that,,the guy was talking on his phone, walking through the store [why is anybodys guess] but i never saw him point the {very real looking weapon] at anyone..the caller is as much responsible as anyone..he exaggerated and upped the threat..
the cop goes in thinking its really a guy on a mission,,instead its some stupid kid,,not paying attention and talking on the phone...i think more could have been done to ascertain if the threat was valid before shooting him..i dont know if i could fault the cop,,but i definitely fault the asswhole who embellished what he saw and put into the cops mind, this guy was for real...also some woman died from a heart attack after witnessing it..i hope the asswhole on the phone realizes he is responsible for 2 unecessary deaths..
btw, the dead kids race had nothing to do with it,,a white kid would have been just as dead..

Dino

Russian Asset

I see that being wrong on a particular topic not only doesn't act as a deterrent from posting on it, but also doesn't stop you from repeating your impractical and incorrect position in a similarly repetitve later post.
I can only shake my head in disbelief.

Barbella

Senator
oh . .. i saw this !!!

this is the one where he was armed with a pellet gun which looked like an assault rifle, right?

yes - police rules are clear and specific here. if you're facing down a black guy with an assault rifle, you shoot back. if he's white, withdraw and do nothing.
We know, we know... it's open season on young black men. :rolleyes:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
oh . .. i saw this !!!

this is the one where he was armed with a pellet gun which looked like an assault rifle, right?

yes - police rules are clear and specific here. if you're facing down a black guy with an assault rifle, you shoot back. if he's white, withdraw and do nothing.
you got it. that's why Cliven Bundy and his armed militia types are still alive.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

here's another case of cop shooting black man......for no reason.

a S.C. trooper who stopped a man for a seat belt violation outside Columbia and then shot him – apparently without provocation – was arrested Wednesday and charged with assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature.

Sean Groubert, 31, a lance corporal who was fired from the Highway Patrol after the shooting incident, now faces 20 years in prison if convicted of wrongfully shooting the driver, Levar Jones.

http://www.thestate.com/2014/09/24/3702695_sc-trooper-charged-with-felony.html?sp=/99/132/&rh=1

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

a S.C. trooper who stopped a man for a seat belt violation outside Columbia and then shot him – apparently without provocation – was arrested Wednesday and charged with assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature.

Sean Groubert, 31, a lance corporal who was fired from the Highway Patrol after the shooting incident, now faces 20 years in prison if convicted of wrongfully shooting the driver, Levar Jones.

http://www.thestate.com/2014/09/24/3702695_sc-trooper-charged-with-felony.html?sp=/99/132/&rh=1
the cop shot him after he asked the guy for his license...the guy turned and reached into his truck to get his license..just as the cop instructed him to do..the guy moved fast and the cop probably thought he was going for a weapon...he wasnt..too many trigger happy cops out there..they will shoot you first and ask questions later...its what they are taught...cops no longer will hesitate..they will kill you and worry about it later...im sorry,,but things are not like they used to be...all i can say is if a cop approches you and asks for id, put your hands up and ask him if you can get it,,any sudden move will get you killed..you can be in the right,,,dead right.

gigi

Mayor

So the cop has been arrested and will be tried for shooting Sean Groubert. Doesn't that fact sort of contradict your assumptions?

Clearly the cop in WalMart wasn't properly observant. But to suggest that there was added suspicion because the guy was black is just race baiting disguised as outrage. The gun was the focal point, not the face.
Little kids of different ethnicities are getting pulled out of class and psycho-evaluated for bringing bright pink bubble guns and one inch long bendable Lego guns to school.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor

Damn, Jule, you be one racist bitch, wot?

I'm pretty sure any moron walking around swinging a toy assualt rifle, then ignores the cops and stays talking on his phone when they tell him to drop his weapon would be shot like that, no matter his race.

gigi

Mayor
"they" must be whoever the OP is talking about. The image is of folks doing some five finger discount shopping in Ferguson MO.

Now...you can go unwad your hello kitty panties okay?
Uh-uh. The guy the OP is talking about was shot by a panicky cop for carrying a WalMart product around WalMart.
You posted a picture of a bunch of punks committing a crime and you pretty much just admitted to your own ugly generalization.

I didn't know they made Hello Kitty panties. And I don't want to know how you did.

MrMike

Bless you all
Actually, you just pointed out Julies ugly generalization.

Maybe you need to go read her OP title again and hold your breath...1...2...3

lol

Uh-uh. The guy the OP is talking about was shot by a panicky cop for carrying a WalMart product around WalMart.
You posted a picture of a bunch of punks committing a crime and you pretty much just admitted to your own ugly generalization.

I didn't know they made Hello Kitty panties. And I don't want to know how you did.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So the cop has been arrested and will be tried for shooting Sean Groubert. Doesn't that fact sort of contradict your assumptions?

Clearly the cop in WalMart wasn't properly observant. But to suggest that there was added suspicion because the guy was black is just race baiting disguised as outrage. The gun was the focal point, not the face.
Little kids of different ethnicities are getting pulled out of class and psycho-evaluated for bringing bright pink bubble guns and one inch long bendable Lego guns to school.
the 911 caller made an alarmist report about how this young black man was conducting himself in the store. it wasn't true. the cops came in with that misimpression, saw the customer and within seconds, shot him dead.
the 911 caller then actually retracted what he'd reported. too late.
had the customer been a white man, he wouldn't have been shot by the police.

Spamature

President
I see that being wrong on a particular topic not only doesn't act as a deterrent from posting on it, but also doesn't stop you from repeating your impractical and incorrect position in a similarly repetitve later post.
I can only shake my head in disbelief.
Damn, Jule, you be one racist bitch, wot?

I'm pretty sure any moron walking around swinging a toy assualt rifle, then ignores the cops and stays talking on his phone when they tell him to drop his weapon would be shot like that, no matter his race.
We know, we know... it's open season on young black men. :rolleyes:
Did any of you people see the video ? Do you know that the victim was shot only 4 seconds after the police entered the store ? Did you know this officer has done this before and is the only officer on the force who has killed someone. Well two people now or three if you count the lady who had a fatal heart attack while trying to get her kids to safety during the shooting.

Skip to 1 min 13 secs it's synced with the 9/11 call

Last edited:

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Did any of you people see the video ? Do you know that the victim was shot only 4 seconds after the police arrived ? Did you know this officer has done this before and is the only officer on the force who has killed someone. Well two people now or three if you count the lady who had a fatal heart attack while trying to get her kids to safety during the shooting.

Skip to 1 min 13 secs it's synced with the 9/11 call
Mr. Spamature,

Exactly, this shooting had nothing do with race. Jules is just are race baiter who gets off on stoking the flames of racial emnity.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Driving while black can be fatal too.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/sean-groubert-south-carolina-police-shooting