• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Shot gun saves mom and tot!

justoffal

Senator
Hoo-boy the collective is gonna be pissed! It would have been so much better for this young mother to let herself be raped and carved to pieces than for her to show how effective personal protection rights can actually be.

Ohhhhhh! Just because she was given permission by the locals doesn't give her a right to protect herself. Why that poor boy...she, she murdered him!
You can be sure that the streets outside her home will fill up with protesters looking for her to be prosecuted and you can be sure that there's some lame-assed judge out there needing to curry favor with the Cuckolds that will try to lay charges on her.

See that's really what this is about...not about the welfare of the householder or her child ( after all liberals would do abortions nine months after birth if they could get away with it ) it's really about proving that only the collective can protect you. Better to sacrifice your life and the life of your child than for the collective to be outdone.

Look she's just a no good harlot anyway.....what's the loss right?

Good for her.... I hope the MF"r was lifted up off the ground and driven back ten feet into his own blood spatter.

JO

Hey does anyone know any of the details about the intruder? You know...those politically unmentionable details?

Kenny

Council Member
Great story. Husband died a week earlier. She had to sell all but two guns to pay for his funeral. The perps had been casing her home knowing there was still pain meds there from his cancer.

I don't think anyone will touch her seeing as how her husband died of cancer on Christmas day. Anyone that goes after her would be better off committing suicide. It would be quicker.

justoffal

Senator
They'll be in the streets demanding that she goes to prison....don't underestimate the how the collective behaves. This makes it look like it's okay to defend yourself...they cannot have that.

justoffal

Senator
Hey I know...

just get if off your chest....get down there with the signs demanding that she be jailed...you know this is what you want.

Kenny

Council Member
Stuf happens when you're armed with a hunting knife and crash through the door of an young mother defending an infant.

justoffal

Senator
naw...it would have been so much better to dance in the blood of the mother and the infant...don't you think?

Council Member
If he got what was coming to him all I can say is fine. But why would they go looking for drugs while she was there, I am sure many times she is away.

More likely she was just doing what come natural, protecting herself and her kids, EOS till someone says different that knows.

Oh she didn't use the fully auto AK47?

Kenny

Council Member
Drugs had already been stolen from the house. There's no indication they knew she was home. She was whispering to the 911 operator so as not to be heard.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
the gall! the nerve! putting a locked door, attached to a house no less...in the path of a lad just out and about minding his own knife wielding business...

what'll they be doing to egress rights next...putting up fences and gates???

sheeze......

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Great story. Husband died a week earlier. She had to sell all but two guns to pay for his funeral. The perps had been casing her home knowing there was still pain meds there from his cancer.
You have a link or links for the part where she had to sell the remainder of his guns to pay for his funeral? I'm just wondering how many/what kind of guns the guy had because as everyone knows, funerals are awfully expensive. I'm wondering why she didn't have to sell them beforehand to pay for his medical bills. Whatever the case...I'm glad the baby and mother are okay.

Council Member
I see a dog that looks like he could take a bite or two out of a person, I wouldn't want to try and break in even if I thought she wasn't there.
Should be interesting to hear what the other jerk has to say about the whole deal!