• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Shot gun saves mom and tot!

G

Greenridgeman

Accessory to murder was suggested, as hospice workers may or may not have been slow in removing drugs that might have been present.

They should have put up a sign saying: Dead Guy's Dope Gone.

Hence, they are responsible for dead perp, and should support all his offspring forever and Eternity.

justoffal

Senator
What he apparently does is bait people into making the skin sins...not sure exactly what the list is here but I am right on the edge of being banned I am told. When you bust his chops in an argument a whole gaggle of them seize on something that crosses the editorial lines...though I am still not sure what that is or even if there is a list...and they bombard the moderator with desperate pleas. Taking up residence outside his virtual abode and doing the sackcloth and ashes thing until he is nearly driven insane with the nagging and then either censures or bans the target. You can use almost any white slur you like....those are fine...but the minute you use anything the even resembles a slur of a non-Caucasoid you get the Zeus bolt in the ass.

G

Greenridgeman

It is call bait-and-ban.

About three or four of them are in a contest to be Chief Master Baiter.

G

Greenridgeman

Just don't let him bait you, and remember PJ logic:

One
bad,
Two coons good!

Lapcat

Governor
But...but....but.....Barb....it's perfectly OK to be racist against whites/whitey. YOU know that!!!

Saladin is CONSTANTLY referring to "white trash, white this, white that"....I thought it was about time I slapped him back...:-D

G

Greenridgeman

Do you let people like that bother you?

HELL NO!

Do like they do, report them every time they look cross-eyed at you, and drive Dave nuts.

justoffal

Senator
Let's see now....

Liberal collective: Guns are bad....evil...should be banned for all private citizens
Conservative individualist: The ability to protect oneself and one's family is paramount
Liberal Collective: It doesn't really matter that a mother and child were saved from certain slaughter..guns are still bad
Conservative Individualist: This incident highlights the value of being SD prepared.
Liberal Collective: We will never admit that something good happened...it's bad no matter what the result was.
Conservative Individualist: This actually proves that guns don't kill people, people do
Liberal Collective: This incident must be defamed as a " Red Neck "
who just couldn't wait to pull the trigger

justoffal

Senator
This so called stupid story is a Second Amendment Miracle and so the very brief conversation here above has been well established over the past three hundred years or so but more so now that the mighty collective wants to pull in all firearms.

Lapcat

Governor
Wrong. The two were outside trying to break in the front and back doors. She said she feared if she tried to escape via the back door, the other guy (there were two, duh) would get her. And have YOU ever tried to climb out of a trailer window carrying a baby with two armed intruders outside trying to get in? Funny how lefties always have such wonderful hindsight solutions to every incident....except when THEY are involved personally....lol.

She had an escape route out the window that would have given her a significant head start

That's my point. the perps were ALREADY INSIDE THE HOUSE. She had an escape route out the window that would have given her a significant head start

Actually that varies from state to state.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Alas, the poor lad just never got a chance to be somebody. His mother and grandmother were so proud of him when he was made a Trustee at the state Pen. (no, not Penn State...state prison); they were sure that he was going to amount to something.

But now, just when it looked like he might have a chance to get on his feet by breaking into the home of a defensless woman with a baby, the heartless B(censored) robs him of his one big break in life. It's just wrong, I tell you....wrong.

criticalthinking

Council Member
Two points

1) The notion of "getting the hell out of Dodge" - ie running away from trouble is hardly speculation when it comes to being a prudent thing to do.

2) the fact that she opted to barricade herself and hope that she got a good shot off and that the shot didn't make other assailaints mad... well that's a speculative choice as well.

Whether you like it or not isn't germane. Some decisions are better than others at reducing your risk and the risk to the child. And as you point out, a trained individual relying on his/her action in such a defensive posture is one thing. But an untrained person, believing they will be better able to survive even though they don't even know if they can pull the trigger to kill is a very very different sitation
You don't seem to be understanding what I'm saying. You have no way of knowing if it was safer to her and her child to try to escape from some window, and the rest is just a bunch of hindsight speculation. When I said I didn't like that type of speculation, perhaps I should have said it differently. I think that kind of speculation is nothing more than self righteous bullsh*t. Because everyone wants to tell themselves they would have handled the exact same situation better, which is real easy to do when you're sitting around at home, not being threatened by someone wielding a knife.

Zarathustra

Council Member
Hoo-boy the collective is gonna be pissed! It would have been so much better for this young mother to let herself be raped and carved to pieces than for her to show how effective personal protection rights can actually be.

Ohhhhhh! Just because she was given permission by the locals doesn't give her a right to protect herself. Why that poor boy...she, she murdered him!
You can be sure that the streets outside her home will fill up with protesters looking for her to be prosecuted and you can be sure that there's some lame-assed judge out there needing to curry favor with the Cuckolds that will try to lay charges on her.

See that's really what this is about...not about the welfare of the householder or her child ( after all liberals would do abortions nine months after birth if they could get away with it ) it's really about proving that only the collective can protect you. Better to sacrifice your life and the life of your child than for the collective to be outdone.

Look she's just a no good harlot anyway.....what's the loss right?

Good for her.... I hope the MF"r was lifted up off the ground and driven back ten feet into his own blood spatter.

JO

Hey does anyone know any of the details about the intruder? You know...those politically unmentionable details?

JO.......excellent post. This comes spectacularly close to El Cid standards.

Das vadanya

Zarathustra

Council Member
A petite Days Inn clerk prepared the hotel’s breakfast, unaware that a career criminal more than double her size lay in wait to ambush her. The suspect sprang on the woman and put a knife to her throat, intent, police believe, on robbery and sexual assault. The suspect put his knife down and prepared to tie up the woman, but his plan was never completed. The clerk drew a handgun and shot her assailant once in the chest, killing him. “She did the correct thing—she protected herself,” said Richland County, S.C., Sheriff Leon Lott. “The lesson for robbers is, you never know when you are going to encounter someone who is armed and will protect themselves. The bottom line—he is the one who caused him to get killed.” (The State, Columbia, S.C., 07/25/11)