• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should America even HAVE a border? Should Canada? Any European country?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
In theory laws should punish people for doing harm to another. It doesn't harm anyone to move to another country.
So now you agree that the artificiality or contrived nature of the construct is NOT relevant to the matter and one must now merely demonstrate "harm", correct?

So now you agree that the artificiality or contrived nature of the construct is NOT relevant to the matter and one must now merely demonstrate "harm", correct?
I don't think most laws are artificial constructs. There is a clear line, where a person's fist meets another person's face(metaphorically). I don't see anyone's fist hitting anyone's face by unrestricted immigration.

Jen

Senator
Should ANY country have borders, or should we just do away with them? You know.... just let anybody fly, drive, walk, swim or whatever come into the country of their choice and live there?

Yes? Or no?
Leftist don't believe in borders.
They hate America just that much.

It's wildly hypocritical to restrict access to any lands based simply on who is born relatively close to those lands and still call yourself a free country.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
It's wildly hypocritical to restrict access to any lands based simply on who is born relatively close to those lands and still call yourself a free country.
You're just saying these things, right? "Free" goes together with "country" -- the freedom is for the citizens of the country. No one doesn't know that. You're just trying to stir things up, aren't you? Raise hackles? It's wildly hypocritical, not to mention insane, to NOT restrict access to a land based on who is born to whom within that land and still call yourself a country at all. You're playing games here, you have to be. Or you're an illegal alien yourself, or related to one. Or you're a hasbara agent and really bad at it. Or certifiable.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You're just saying these things, right? "Free" goes together with "country" -- the freedom is for the citizens of the country. No one doesn't know that. You're just trying to stir things up, aren't you? Raise hackles? It's wildly hypocritical, not to mention insane, to NOT restrict access to a land based on who is born to whom within that land and still call yourself a country at all. You're playing games here, you have to be. Or you're an illegal alien yourself, or related to one. Or you're a jew and really bad at it. Or certifiable.
Random invoking of him being a "Jew"?

Man, this forum is jacked up.

No, borders are an artificial construct. People should be free to live where they want.
I'm sending a family to live within the artificial construct of the borders of your home. Fix up the spare room and clean up the bathroom they'll be ringing the front door bell in the morning.

Last edited:

Barbella

Senator
You're just saying these things, right? "Free" goes together with "country" -- the freedom is for the citizens of the country. No one doesn't know that. You're just trying to stir things up, aren't you? Raise hackles? It's wildly hypocritical, not to mention insane, to NOT restrict access to a land based on who is born to whom within that land and still call yourself a country at all. You're playing games here, you have to be. Or you're an illegal alien yourself, or related to one. Or you're a hasbara agent and really bad at it. Or certifiable.
This is why I posted it to begin with. I'm more and more getting the impression that many leftists want to eliminate our borders altogether, even though most of them don't come right out and say so. They beat around the bush, so to speak... but apparently having no borders is their fondest wish... a free-for-all, first-come-first-served country where everyone is equally poor and every neighborhood equally crime-ridden and slummy.

Well, except THEIRS, of course...:rolleyes::oops:o_O

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
I'm sending a family to live within the construct of the borders of your home. Fix up the spare room and clean up the bathroom they'll be ringing the front door bell in the morning.
... You're responsible for feeding them and for educating their children. Also, you need to change anything about your lifestyle that conflicts with theirs or that might offend them.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
This is why I posted it to begin with. I'm more and more getting the impression that many leftists want to eliminate our borders altogether, even though most of them don't come right out and say so.
Yes, they want to eliminate our borders altogether.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
More info on the origin of what's discussed in the video above and why my speculation that ObamacareForever might be a jew wasn't random:

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Should ANY country have borders, or should we just do away with them? You know.... just let anybody fly, drive, walk, swim or whatever come into the country of their choice and live there?

Yes? Or no?
I grew up in the United States. We had these "borders" between states, but they didn't really seem to do all that much besides set up jurisdictional authority. The most obvious signs of such jurisdictional change were A. Signs announcing the change..and B...a change in road quality.

Movement between the states was not hampered by these borders and free movement between them was allowed.

For me, it's an easy change to apply such consideration to the rest of the world. As technology has made the world "smaller" in so many ways, the artificial constructs of borders become obsolete.

My travels inside the Schengen also mirror this attitude. There was no issue traveling from The Netherlands to Belgium and on to France. Crossing those borders was the same as crossing between Maryland and Delaware.

A borderless world is a long way off, but yes...to me, that would be the ideal circumstance for life on Earth.

I grew up in the United States. We had these "borders" between states, but they didn't really seem to do all that much besides set up jurisdictional authority. The most obvious signs of such jurisdictional change were A. Signs announcing the change..and B...a change in road quality.

Movement between the states was not hampered by these borders and free movement between them was allowed.

For me, it's an easy change to apply such consideration to the rest of the world. As technology has made the world "smaller" in so many ways, the artificial constructs of borders become obsolete.

My travels inside the Schengen also mirror this attitude. There was no issue traveling from The Netherlands to Belgium and on to France. Crossing those borders was the same as crossing between Maryland and Delaware.

A borderless world is a long way off, but yes...to me, that would be the ideal circumstance for life on Earth.
If you had your way then all of Africa would be emptied and in Europe and all of Latin America would be in the U.S. and Canada. Societies would crumble under the strain. What you offer is no good for anybody.