• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should we have a PJ election??

I had her furious...lol. Every time she “banned” me, I’d just come back. So then she said she found all of my sock names and banned all of these users that weren’t me, HAHAHA! Those poor bastards. Rent free!

People still talk about me there. I’m a legend.
In your head, mate. We have never had an admin or a mod called Trinity here so what are you going on about?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I like old stories. But never mind. I found your name over there "whatnow's tiny penis"
LOL, that’s one of the ones trinity took over. It wasn’t that tiny when I was screwing her over. : )

She was raging mad and there was nothing she could do, LOŁ

Wrong forum then, she’s the host.
Which is relevant to PJ, how exactly? Apart from the fact that you have brought your bitter anger here to spew all over a new, to you, board and the posters in it who have nothing to do with your misery at being banned from elsewhere.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Which is relevant to PJ, how exactly? Apart from the fact that you have brought your bitter anger here to spew all over a new, to you, board and the posters in it who have nothing to do with your misery at being banned from elsewhere.
LOL, huh? Nah, just trash talking another forum. I was on politix/topix for years and just went over there to slap around a con circle jerk, where opposing view points are not allowed. It is something I did for fun and became a legend over there. : )

LOL, huh? Nah, just trash talking another forum. I was on politix/topix for years and just went over there to slap around a con circle jerk, where opposing view points are not allowed. It is something I did for fun and became a legend over there. : )
So you are admitting to being, not just a troll but a big headed troll to boot.

Boring posters have never been legends.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So you are admitting to being, not just a troll but a big headed troll to boot.

Boring posters have never been legends.
I trolled them over there. I have it a fair shot, but as soon as trinity censored and even changed myth posts, she got embarrassed. I am proud of it, yup. : )

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Lol --- wishful thinking on your part --- am I too difficult for you to handle?
Not at all, I wouldn’t ignore you or anybody else. But you wished that I would get lost, so clearly I’m upsetting you. If you can’t take it, hide behind your ignore feature, sweetie. : )

I trolled them over there. I have it a fair shot, but as soon as trinity censored and even changed myth posts, she got embarrassed. I am proud of it, yup. : )
Do you make a habit of talking about people those you are talking to don't know? Who the fu'ck is Trinity and what have they to do with PJ?

Nothing.

Not at all, I wouldn’t ignore you or anybody else. But you wished that I would get lost, so clearly I’m upsetting you. If you can’t take it, hide behind your ignore feature, sweetie. : )
From what should I hide? A little gnat like you? I think it is you who wants to be hidden from me ----- run away little troll, I shan't chase you ---