• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Shouldn’t Trump be a patriot and just resign?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sure, Trump and his sycophants are engaged in the most ambitious gaslighting effort in the history of the world, but it can no longer be rationally denied - he’s a worthless buffoon who completely botched our response to the virus crisis, and who does nothing but make things worse to this very day.

We don’t need a “president” who spends his time tweeting idiocy and running the Six O’Clock Follies, yapping about his ratings and his hair, yelling at reporters, and spewing hate. Pence is no picnic but he seems on top of things a whole lot better than Trump, and Pence pressers would not consist of people taking turns kissing Trump’s ass by “praising his leadership.”

For once in his life, Trump should put the interests of others first. He should do the patriotic thing and just resign. The future of the nation demands it.

Who’s with me?

Sure, Trump and his sycophants are engaged in the most ambitious gaslighting effort in the history of the world, but it can no longer be rationally denied - he’s a worthless buffoon who completely botched our response to the virus crisis, and who does nothing but make things worse to this very day.

We don’t need a “president” who spends his time tweeting idiocy and running the Six O’Clock Follies, yapping about his ratings and his hair, yelling at reporters, and spewing hate. Pence is no picnic but he seems on top of things a whole lot better than Trump, and Pence pressers would not consist of people taking turns kissing Trump’s ass by “praising his leadership.”

For once in his life, Trump should put the interests of others first. He should do the patriotic thing and just resign. The future of the nation demands it.

Who’s with me?
I'm glad you've finally given up on the illegal impeachment, fake "scandals" du jour, Russian-funded "bombshells", and mentally-challenged "constitutional crises" manufactured by your idiot media and your fellow death-cultists. Now you're just hoping he quits.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm glad you've finally given up on the illegal impeachment, fake "scandals" du jour, Russian-funded "bombshells", and mentally-challenged "constitutional crises" manufactured by your idiot media and your fellow death-cultists. Now you're just hoping he quits.

LOLOLOLOLOL!
Was that a yes or a no?

Sounds like you want the nation punished some more. Amirite?

Was that a yes or a no?

Sounds like you want the nation punished some more. Amirite?
No, you're wrong. As always. President Trump will be easily re-elected in November because your death-cult party is going to nominate an old, disturbed man with severe dementia and a history of raping women. I didn't think you idiots could have possibly found a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton, but you did. Congrats.

Colorforms

Senator

Who’s with me?
I agree. In 4 more years he should step down. :)

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Who’s with me?
Yes, I agree. He needs to resign.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, you're wrong. As always. President Trump will be easily re-elected in November because your death-cult party is going to nominate an old, disturbed man with severe dementia and a history of raping women. I didn't think you idiots could have possibly found a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton, but you did. Congrats.
I didn’t ask you to mindlessly yap about Dems. I asked you if Trump should resign so that our nation stands at least some chance of surviving. But you want him to stay and finish us off, right?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Yes Trump should resign. He is clearly not up to the job. Think about it. He's actually saying that if he kills off more Americans than there were WWI battle deaths that we will have done a great job.

Pathetic.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump has been a disaster. From calling this a democratic hoax, to saying 15 people died and like a miracle it will be gone tomorrow, to now saying that this will kill at least 100,000 people. This man is so far into dementia that Cuomo has become our acting President.

EatTheRich

President

Who’s with me?
Agreed. If guaranteeing him a pardon was the price of that, it would be well worth it.

Mick

The Right is always right

LOLOLOLOLOL!
Pretty sad watching the Bug's evolution over the past 4 years. The guy is a psychological mess. LOL.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Shouldn't you commit suicide?

Studip question
Gee Dawg... that wasn't nice.

.... and you would think that after a lifetime of being called stupid that even you would know how to spell the word properly. Oh the irony....

BobbyT

Governor

Who’s with me?
Yes. But Donald doesn't have a patriotic bone in his body, so he won't.

Who’s with me?

He should have shared a sip of water with Pence's COVID-19 positive staffer like Obama sipped toxic Flint, MI water which is still lead laden?

Get with me when you're ready to call out the system in it's entirety.

BobbyT

Governor
There is nothing patriotic about capitalism. See the empty shelves and shortages?
Political and economic systems aren't patriotic or unpatriotic, they're political and economic systems. People can be patriotic or not. In its essence, patriotism is how people get other people to do their bidding, akin to religion. Patriotism is an idea, not a recipe. None of what you said has anything to do with whether Donald could make a patriotic choice rather than a selfish one, which was my point.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Who’s with me?
Shouldn't Biden have himself committed to a Home for the Silly?