• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Signatures

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
For your consideration:

If your intention is taking a dig at a poster, or otherwise embedding an insult within your signature as to insult another here, or to produce the effect of pushing posts off page due to the size of your sig..

maybe consider revising.

:)
PF

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
For your consideration:

If your intention is taking a dig at a poster, or otherwise embedding an insult within your signature as to insult another here, or to produce the effect of pushing posts off page due to the size of your sig..

maybe consider revising.

:)
PF

Bumpitty bump

In case you missed it

Please consider.

A perfunctory Phil will embark on his editorial journey on the morrow.

Pf

Love how you can say it all in just 4 words.
Lol - well I hadn't log in for a while ( having taken time out from the internet) and when I do look what I find - yet another oppressive rule curbing our choices of expression. So what if we take the piss out of each other and if someone has a sig as long as a page just ask them, individually, to cut it down please - no need for this drama every five mins.
It seems to me now that that which was once unexceptable ie deleting another persons words and ect has become the norm within a very short space of time on the net - here included -

So much censorship that we see now a days was unthought of only a few short years ago.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
well I hadn't log in for a while
And you've been missed.

(Kept thinking of contacting you but feared being a pest.)

look what I find - yet another oppressive rule curbing our choices of expression
Fortunately, it was only a suggestion, not a rule.

So much censorship that we see now a days was unthought of only a few short years ago.
Oh, it's only gonna get worse. Here on PJ, though, things are still relatively good.

And you've been missed.

(Kept thinking of contacting you but feared being a pest.)

Fortunately, it was only a suggestion, not a rule.

Oh, it's only gonna get worse. Here on PJ, though, things are still relatively good.
Of course you wouldn't be a pest - silly thing xxx But when I say off the internet I really was - not looking at e mails or anything. I just didn't turn on my comput'. Read a lot - it was lovely but one can't cut off completely or for too long and the new academic year looms so I'll have to get back into the flow again soon.

Love and stuff xxx