• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Since when did slavery become immigration?

Wahbooz

Governor

write on

Senator
It's the new age of supremacy, get used to it. Minnesota DNR is back to ignoring treaty rights, it's a brand new day.
Oh yeah, it is.

But I'll never get used to it.

Right wingers, other than RickWA, will avoid this thread like the plague....

...because they can see that it's fact.

What does that say about them?

Wahbooz

Governor
Oh yeah, it is.

But I'll never get used to it.

Right winger, other than RickWA, will avoid this thread like the plague....

...because they can see that it's fact.

What does that say about them?
Right or left, many people will avoid issues like that, unless it affects them. Too many people don't care, as long as they feel they are in control.

gigi

Mayor
The first source offered here is ABC News, people. The content of the book can be verified. You can actually see the wording in the textbook. It happened. McGraw-Hill made out like slaves were simply migrant workers.

This is a big deal. And anyone who doesn't think so surely won't have any reason to bitch when schools are teaching kids the tenets of Islam but not those any other faith. (happened recently) Or when they refuse to teach them about the Christian(albeit half baked) influence of your founding fathers.

When some college professor teaches your kids that there is no God and only fools believe in God, comfort yourselves with the knowledge that the Country's biggest provider of textbooks tried to teach them that slaves were "migrant workers" and you realized that gross errors are no big deal.

write on

Senator
The first source offered here is ABC News, people. The content of the book can be verified. You can actually see the wording in the textbook. It happened. McGraw-Hill made out like slaves were simply migrant workers.

This is a big deal. And anyone who doesn't think so surely won't have any reason to bitch when schools are teaching kids the tenets of Islam but not those any other faith. (happened recently) Or when they refuse to teach them about the Christian(albeit half baked) influence of your founding fathers.

When some college professor teaches your kids that there is no God and only fools believe in God, comfort yourselves with the knowledge that the Country's biggest provider of textbooks tried to teach them that slaves were "migrant workers" and you realized that gross errors are no big deal.
I give you a 'half like'. LOL

Why are you against kids, mostly of xtian faith, learning about other faiths in school?

And, along those lines, why do you feel that an American public school should teach about xtianity, when it's taught in churches all across the nation?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Pretty please, RickWA, what are you thoughts on the subject?
My thoughts?
I reject the craven methodology of lefty assigning racism/slavery/evil to "right wingers". When I read these sorts of lazy statements, I find a writer an unserious, politically partisan stooge. I don't care to invest time in serious discussion...because the actual evil in question isn't under discussion - just the blame and assignment of it.

It is uninteresting.

write on

Senator
My thoughts?
I reject the craven methodology of lefty assigning racism/slavery/evil to "right wingers". When I read these sorts of lazy statements, I find a writer an unserious, politically partisan stooge. I don't care to invest time in serious discussion...because the actual evil in question isn't under discussion - just the blame and assignment of it.

It is uninteresting.
Then why don't you tell me where I'm-or the articles are wrong?

You can't, so you attack the messengers.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Then why don't you tell me where I'm-or the articles are wrong?

You can't, so you attack the messengers.
I thought I just DID tell you where you are wrong. Remember, if you want to ascribe the characteristic of "liberal" you should actually be liberal.