• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Smollett Paid Brothers to Participate in Attack

Dino

Russian Asset
CBS news is reporting the two brothers arrested in the "attack" on Jussie Smollett were paid by Smollet to attack him.

Shall we hold our breath waiting for the Democrats to apologize for all the nasty things they said about white Republicans?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-say-empire-actor-paid-them-to-participate-in-alleged-attack-source-says-2019-02-16/
Now.....I wonder if Smollett will be charged with a crime?
That is not a sure thing!

write on

Senator
My question is why are right wingers so obsessed with this story when it's a blip on what is pertinent of what is the whole of what's the most important thing in the news.

Nothing more than an attempted diversion from the shit that drumpf is in.

LOLOLOLOL

My question is why are right wingers so obsessed with this story when it's a blip on what is pertinent of what is the whole of what's the most important thing in the news.

Nothing more than an attempted diversion from the shit that drumpf is in.

LOLOLOLOL
Was your opening sentence supposed to make sense?

This is more than a "blip", this was a full out attack accusing whites of racism, yet again. It was covered by all the major networks, Smollett was interviewed and fawned over as a "victim". But it was all a lie.
The fact is, we "right wingers" knew the story was a hoax from the beginning, and guess what? We don't like being lied about. And in the last few years there have been more than 300 fake "hate crimes".

MrMike

Bless you all

This is more than a "blip", this was a full out attack accusing whites of racism, yet again. It was covered by all the major networks, Smollett was interviewed and fawned over as a "victim". But it was all a lie.
The fact is, we "right wingers" knew the story was a hoax from the beginning, and guess what? We don't like being lied about. And in the last few years there have been more than 300 fake "hate crimes".
He's embarrassed the Liberals have been caught full out lying AGAIN!

It's what they do...

Jen

Senator
CBS news is reporting the two brothers arrested in the "attack" on Jussie Smollett were paid by Smollet to attack him.

Shall we hold our breath waiting for the Democrats to apologize for all the nasty things they said about white Republicans?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-say-empire-actor-paid-them-to-participate-in-alleged-attack-source-says-2019-02-16/
I wonder how many Maxine Waters Democrats think Smollett did the right thing by hiring those dudes to attack him so Republicans could be blamed?

Regardless of the outcome of this case, you, as a right winger, have no idea of the disparities of white vs black crime 'conviction rate' disparities- which put the 'black man' in the eyes of a right winger, in bad light. Take THAT as you will!

That's the problem.

Will the church change your mind?

Racism and Economic Injustice Against People of Color in the US

There is only one way to see what's going on. The question is if the right wing will believe the truth and try to understand why the black crime rate is what it is.

I doubt it.

Sad
Wow. You either need to learn to write, or sober up before you do.
Faking hate crimes will do nothing to change the problems in the black community. Nothing.

write on

Senator
Perhaps, I don't think lierals are capable of feeling embarrassment or shame.
I feel shame ON YOU right wingers.

Let me give you another example....

The black population everywhere sees it..while you deny your shame.

But, since I live in Oklahoma, I'll get a little more personal.

It's still going on today. I know..I live in a suburb of Tulsa and see and hear it from a population that, until recently when a few counties in central Oklahoma were won by Democrats, made Oklahoma a blood red(republican) state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa

So, when I read right wing bs, I know better. I know better because I wasn't raised by a racist right wing Mother and Father.

EatTheRich

President

Accusing two people of a hate crime is not “accusing whites of racism.”

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Yet.......... someone made a feeble attempt on this thread to pretending all whites are racist and because of that we can't talk about the hoax.
And one idiot committed this "hoax", so all liberals should be blamed, according to some on this string?