• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SNOPES

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The article you've provided has no evidence that the Mikelsons ever post false information. It is also old news. The Mikelsons are divorced. The Snopes site lists how many people are on staff. If you go to the Reader's digest article it actually describes in great detail just exactly why the website is so well regarded. What you have posted is from a guy who didn't like that his anti-Obama article was flagged as false by Snopes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You continue to attack the people because you can't attack the facts they publish. Sucks to be you. Christian Science Monitor and NPR are very good and very balanced sources of information. You can argue all you like about CNN or CBS, but at least she never worked for Fox, Brietbart, Info Wars, the New York Post or the Washington Times...

You continue to attack the people because you can't attack the facts they publish. Sucks to be you. Christian Science Monitor and NPR are very good and very balanced sources of information. You can argue all you like about CNN or CBS, but at least she never worked for Fox, Brietbart, Info Wars, the New York Post or the Washington Times...
Sucks to be you because you've asked for a background check on snopes and in time this thread will fully thresh them out.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
NPR, the RED* spot on your dial.

* Commies

That you have so little regard for the truth that you don't care when one lie or half-truth contradicts the next.
Yeah, you're still going to have to make the point like you've got one.

And lies and half-truthts?o_O I give you your communist apologetics posts here ad infinitum.

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, you're still going to have to make the point like you've got one.

And lies and half-truthts?o_O I give you your communist apologetics posts here ad infinitum.
Feel free to point out a specific lie. Here's how it works:

Post #1: you say that Barbara and David Mikkelson are "the whole organization."
Post #3: you say that Brooke Binkowski is a "left-slanted editor."
The obvious contradiction: if Snopes employs Binkowski, then the Mikkelsons are not "the whole organization."
The inevitable conclusion: at least one of these posts is untrue, and you are either so sloppy with the truth or so dishonest that this obvious contradiction doesn't stop you from making these posts ... aimed, I might add, at discrediting a fact-checking organization because it interferes with your ability to propagate lies unchallenged.

Feel free to point out a specific lie. Here's how it works:

Post #1: you say that Barbara and David Mikkelson are "the whole organization."
Post #3: you say that Brooke Binkowski is a "left-slanted editor."
The obvious contradiction: if Snopes employs Binkowski, then the Mikkelsons are not "the whole organization."
The inevitable conclusion: at least one of these posts is untrue, and you are either so sloppy with the truth or so dishonest that this obvious contradiction doesn't stop you from making these posts ... aimed, I might add, at discrediting a fact-checking organization because it interferes with your ability to propagate lies unchallenged.
You missed middleviews opinion on another thread that precipitated this one. And it seems the last time I checked on them years ago they were two bats in a trailer. Now they are said to have crowd funded for $500k a couple of years ago and the list of staff seems to be full of recent hires dating to that funding drive.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The article you've provided has no evidence that the Mikelsons ever post false information. It is also old news. The Mikelsons are divorced. The Snopes site lists how many people are on staff. If you go to the Reader's digest article it actually describes in great detail just exactly why the website is so well regarded. What you have posted is from a guy who didn't like that his anti-Obama article was flagged as false by Snopes.
I've personally busted Snopes for lying twice.