• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, are we ready for new gun control laws yet?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Another day, another mass slaughter of innocent people by guns.

What's your response? A big, fat yawn? More guns? Less guns?

Caroljo

Senator

No....let me fix this for you. You're a little confused.

Another day, another mass slaughter of innocent people by A MENTALLY ILL CHRISTIAN HATER.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
No....let me fix this for you. You're a little confused.

Another day, another mass slaughter of innocent people by A MENTALLY ILL CHRISTIAN HATER.
Errr.... Mentally Ill Christian Hater democratic....and the actual Obama statistic average 1 per week school shooting...Obama's red line in the Sand....y Hook.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yes, a yawn at your nonsensical babbling is certainly in order. Guns don't kill people. People with guns do.

Bugs, you nor Obama will ever get my guns, ever. Get it, got it, Good. I carry a gun Bugs, and I am prepared to use it if necessary, if you care to check it is my right to do so.

people seem to be in complete agreement.

disarming honest, law abiding citizens will have no effect on reducing murders by career criminals and mental defectives.

people seem to be in complete agreement.

disarming honest, law abiding citizens will have no effect on reducing murders by career criminals and mental defectives.

You are spot on. Taking the guns away from law abiding citizens only leaves the guns in the hands of the criminal element because they do not care about any laws at all.

D

Deleted member 21794

You are spot on. Taking the guns away from law abiding citizens only leaves the guns in the hands of the criminal element because they do not care about any laws at all.
No, this just can't be. It doesn't make sense. I figure it this way. The Oregon shooter planned this killing. He loaded his guns. He got in the car. Unfortunately, that particular entrance to school didn't have the "gun-free zone" sign. Surely had he gone through another entrance to campus, he would have seen that sign and immediately decided he wouldn't be a law breaker and would have gone home and cried for coming so close to breaking the law.

Now I say let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya!

Boltlady

Mayor
The school is a gun free zone. If it wasn't perhaps someone would have stopped the shooter while he was busy questioning people about their religion and less would have been shot.

worldlymrb

Revenge