• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So are you ready to wipe your ass with your hand?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Or will the national guard start selling toilet paper as I requested?

Disease spreads without toilet paper

Really

BobbyT

Governor
Or will the national guard start selling toilet paper as I requested?

Disease spreads without toilet paper

Really
You have no washcloths or cloth napkins you could use in an emergency? Those, some bleach and the hot water setting on the washing machine and you're all set. You're probably too young to remember cloth diapers, but we used to have a diaper pail with water and bleach in the bathroom that held the diapers until we had enough for a washing load. Dried them outside to be additionally bleached by the sun and Bob's your uncle. With a little ingenuity and imagination, I bet you could come up with some ideas of your own to replace toilet paper if you run out and can't find any.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You have no washcloths or cloth napkins you could use in an emergency? Those, some bleach and the hot water setting on the washing machine and you're all set. You're probably too young to remember cloth diapers, but we used to have a diaper pail with water and bleach in the bathroom that held the diapers until we had enough for a washing load. Dried them outside to be additionally bleached by the sun and Bob's your uncle. With a little ingenuity and imagination, I bet you could come up with some ideas of your own to replace toilet paper if you run out and can't find any.
Cloth napkins and paper towels will clog many if not all pipes...………………..

Ask a plumber

BobbyT

Governor
Cloth napkins and paper towels will clog many if not all pipes...………………..

Ask a plumber
So you completely missed the part about the washer? No wonder you're lost without your store-bought toilet paper. Let's hope you never have to make do and mend as the Greatest Generation did. Forget about what I said about using your ingenuity and imagination; if you found yourself without your conveniences, you wouldn't know where to begin.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So you completely missed the part about the washer? No wonder you're lost without your store-bought toilet paper. Let's hope you never have to make do and mend as the Greatest Generation did. Forget about what I said about using your ingenuity and imagination; if you found yourself without your conveniences, you wouldn't know where to begin.
So you wipe disease laden shit on a washcloth and wash your clothes with this or in the same machine.

You are missing a mind

But wear your shit, just stay away from me

BobbyT

Governor
So you wipe disease laden shit on a washcloth and wash your clothes with this or in the same machine.

You are missing a mind

But wear your shit, just stay away from me
Did I say wash them with anything else? Nope. The specific example I provided, from back when people had the ability to work within their circumstances rather than whining, was to save them up in a bucket with bleach and water until there was enough for a washing load. Really, is this so impossible for you to comprehend? You're going to have a tough time if things get bad.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Did I say wash them with anything else? Nope. The specific example I provided, from back when people had the ability to work within their circumstances rather than whining, was to save them up in a bucket with bleach and water until there was enough for a washing load. Really, is this so impossible for you to comprehend? You're going to have a tough time if things get bad.
Have fun...………………….……………………..

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I will. Mine's a far better idea than wasting trained National Guard working as grocery clerks as you want.
So the guard should not be handing out basic staples to families after hurricanes. Your dumb point is noted