• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So...here's where we are America

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Would the Hijab keep the woman from doing her job?

If someone doesn't want to do the job they were hired for then they should quit....and that would include the Muslims who refuse to handle bacon at the checkout counter or the cab driver who refuses to transport a passenger who has a bottle of wine in his luggage...

Boca

Governor
@Boca, you've dodged my question half a dozen times. Please answer my question: HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN AN OATH?
Dodged you're question?

Are you humoring yourself or what?

I did swear once not to pay attention to inconsistent blowhards that stalk people who have shown them up. That enough?

BobbyT

Governor
The point that went over your pointy head was SCOTUS.
SCOTUS? She was jailed for contempt of court because ...... SCOTUS?

When one makes an oath to uphold the constitution that's what the oath means. If she couldn't deal with a SCOTUS decision and could therefore no longer uphold her oath, she needed to resign. Sorry, one doesn't get to accept a paycheck from the people and then refuse to do one's job.

Last edited:

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Obama took an oath, yet he selectively enforces border law. He uses the IRS as a political club, against the law. He changes the law by decree, see Obamacare. He issues Presidential orders that are unlawful, making law when that is congresses job. The list of Obama laws he has broken is very long, why isn't he in jail?

BobbyT

Governor
Obama took an oath, yet he selectively enforces border law. He uses the IRS as a political club, against the law. He changes the law by decree, see Obamacare. He issues Presidential orders that are unlawful, making law when that is congresses job. The list of Obama laws he has broken is very long, why isn't he in jail?
If you think Obama has violated his oath of office, get your Republican congresscritters to impeach him. Meanwhile, this lady violated her oath of office and now is rotting in jail. As she should.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
If you think Obama has violated his oath of office, get your Republican congresscritters to impeach him. Meanwhile, this lady violated her oath of office and now is rotting in jail. As she should.
Neither have been tried, just accused. She is in Jail obama golfs. the system is rigged.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Dodged you're question?

Are you humoring yourself or what?

I did swear once not to pay attention to inconsistent blowhards that stalk people who have shown them up. That enough?
Nope. You're still dodging, @Boca, but it's obvious you haven't.

Boca

Governor
She was jailed for contempt of court for not honoring her oath of elected office.
Problem with that is she wasn't jailed for 60 or 90 days; she was jailed for her Christian beliefs until she submits to a tyrannical government.

The muslim woman on the other hand was protected by the government.

Other than that FY!

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Problem with that is she wasn't jailed for 60 or 90 days; she was jailed for her Christian beliefs until she submits to a tyrannical government.

The muslim woman on the other hand was protected by the government.

Other than that FY!
Bullshit. She was jailed for violating her oath of office, something you obviously never understood.

She can either comply with her oath or resign. If she resigns, she can join these [Unwelcome language removed] all day long on the city streets:

Boca

Governor
Bullshit. She was jailed for violating her oath of office, something you obviously never understood.

She can either comply with her oath or resign. If she resigns, she can join these [Unwelcome language removed] all day long on the city streets:

Not for 60 days or 90 days but until she recants. That could be for life right? Wouldn't bother you would it?

But never mind that Maxine. Now I finally understand where you're coming from on this particular issue.

The giveaway was you feeling it necessary to post those pictures and your "[Unwelcome language removed]" comment. And then I noticed Bobby T chiming in here on this subject as well.

Odd that you would start talking about "[Unwelcome language removed]"......

gigi

Mayor

I agree with you about Davis either complying or quitting. But you lumping her in with people who actually believe the sentiments depicted in these badly photoshopped pictures shows your own bigotry and ignorance.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I agree with you about Davis either complying or quitting. But you lumping her in with people who actually believe the sentiments depicted in these badly photoshopped pictures shows your own bigotry and ignorance.
From their own website:

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Not for 60 days or 90 days but until she recants. That could be for life right? Wouldn't bother you would it?.......
Her choice. She took an oath. If elected officials, military personnel, police and anyone else just started doing as they pleased, why bother having an oath? All she has to do is comply
with the law or resign. That's all I ask of anyone in office. Davis isn't special.

But never mind that Maxine. Now I finally understand where you're coming from on this particular issue

The giveaway was you feeling it necessary to post those pictures and your "[Unwelcome language removed]" comment. And then I noticed Bobby T chiming in here on this subject as well.

Odd that you would start talking about "[Unwelcome language removed]"......
LOL. Grow a pair, Boca. Say what you mean instead of hiding behind words like a gutless coward. I bet you won't because you are weak. In fact, most homophobes are homos themselves. Do you like dick, Boca? Do you hate yourself, and therefor other gays, because you want to suck off your neighbor or take it up the ass? Were your parents authoritarian?

http://www.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-hidden-homosexuals.html
"Sometimes people are threatened by gays and lesbians because they are fearing their own impulses, in a sense they 'doth protest too much,'" Ryan told LiveScience. "In addition, it appears that sometimes those who would oppress others have been oppressed themselves, and we can have some compassion for them too, they may be unaccepting of others because they cannot be accepting of themselves."