• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So.... how about some honesty, lefties?

reason10

Governor
Nope. Racism is practiced upon minorities, principally blacks and Hispanics. Not Caucasians.

That statement is racist.

But I think too much emphasis has been placed on the racist aspects of Trump’s remarks.

There was nothing racist about Trump's tweet. It was just truth.

They were also misogynistic, xenophobic, and just plain vile and unAmerican. All traits his rabble appreciate.

Nope. It was just plain truth about those racist, Jew hating anti-American b.i.t.c.h.e.s. And most of America gets it.

reason10

Governor
You provided the answers to your own questions were you only capable of seeing through you all consuming, blind rage against any and everything to do with your President , dear.

I'm sure it hurts for you to lose so many arguments.

Calm down and read exactly what was said, then compare that to what you are saying here.

Your President literally told them to do back to where they came from. Where did they come from? Their homes.

That was BRILLIANT. It was the PERFECT trigger comment. It exposed those racist, Jew hating TRAITORS to America, even as they were polling at less than ten percent. And this Genius President has very skillfully linked those traitors to the Democrat party. Pelosi is going to LOSE her gavel. All from overreaction to ONE tweet.

The crowd chanted "send them home". Where are their homes?

Those are votes for Trump and against Nazis. And he's going to do that in every state. Brilliant.

Did someone, your President, the "crowd", ANYONE say to send them to the home countries of their ancestors?

Yes or no. Simple answer, one or the other, even a di m should be able to reply, just pick one of the two.

You still don't get it. Brilliant.

Meanwhile.

reason10

Governor
Then why did Trump tell them to go back where they came from? Why did his idiot base keep chanting that at his rally last night...."SEND HER HONE" they said. Why didn't your Stable Genius correct them? He stood there with his chest out and his tiny hands fisted and soaked it all up. LOL
As a matter of fact (something you libs seem to be physically allergic to) THIS was President Trump's original statement on the Squad.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/15/trumps-tweets-the-squad-heres-what-we-know/1736706001/

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run."

"Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!" the president wrote in a three-tweet thread.

I'll bet you didn't know that was his original tweet.
He didn't just say "if you don't like America, go back where you came from." And that by itself is not a racist statement.

Kinda hard to get any kind of truth out of fake news these days. But it's okay. Continue to lie and lie and lie. The American people see it. Pelosi is terrified of it.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You provided the answers to your own questions were you only capable of seeing through you all consuming, blind rage against any and everything to do with your President , dear.

Calm down and read exactly what was said, then compare that to what you are saying here.

Your President literally told them to do back to where they came from. Where did they come from? Their homes.

The crowd chanted "send them home". Where are their homes?

Did someone, your President, the "crowd", ANYONE say to send them to the home countries of their ancestors?

Yes or no. Simple answer, one or the other, even a di m should be able to reply, just pick one of the two.

I'll wait.
OKAY, Mr. know-it all...you said
YOUR PRESIDENT LITERALLY TOLD THEM TO DO(GO) BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM...Where did they come from? Their homes?

You are trying to justify his racist lying comment. He meant the countries their ancestors came from and didn't even know that 3 out of the 4 actually were born in America.
Here's his original tweets...

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Jul 1\
    So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly..........and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

Gee whillikers...you said he was telling them to go HOME...and meant here in America. Are you saying that perfect, Patriotic, Donald J. Trump is saying that America (their home) is crime infested, and totally broken?
WTH? He's been President for over 2 yrs and claim he has made America great again and it's still totally broken and crime infested? REALLY? And if they went "home"...what did he mean by "then come back"?? Come back from where? LOLOL

Your BS excuses for him don't make sense, NY. Get a clue.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Try it... you might even like it! Something different, ya know?

When someone tells me to go back to where I came from, which happens to be Germany... is that racist?
Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen :rolleyes:

I've seen a few leftists tell you precisely those words...o_O some also said you should've "been slain in your crib, as an infant".

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
Trump hasn’t ever said anything to me personally, but sure as hell PJ posters have... some of them whites, and some of them blacks. Obviously racism, right?

You know, whenever the topic of public nudity or open sexuality around children comes up, there are always those who chime in about how prudish Americans are and how superior European social sexual mores are, and I am never shy about telling them to go back to Europe if they love it so much. ;)

UPNYA2

Mayor
OKAY, Mr. know-it all...you said
YOUR PRESIDENT LITERALLY TOLD THEM TO DO(GO) BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM...Where did they come from? Their homes?

You are trying to justify his racist lying comment. He meant the countries their ancestors came from and didn't even know that 3 out of the 4 actually were born in America.
Here's his original tweets...

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Jul 1\
    So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly..........and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

Gee whillikers...you said he was telling them to go HOME...and meant here in America. Are you saying that perfect, Patriotic, Donald J. Trump is saying that America (their home) is crime infested, and totally broken?
WTH? He's been President for over 2 yrs and claim he has made America great again and it's still totally broken and crime infested? REALLY? And if they went "home"...what did he mean by "then come back"?? Come back from where? LOLOL

Your BS excuses for him don't make sense, NY. Get a clue.

Are you trying to tell me that when he said, "who originally came from countries...", he couldn't have meant the US and another or others?

Are you trying to tell me that when he said, "governments are a complete and total catastrophe", he couldn't have been speaking of their home state, county or city governments?

I'm not even saying that it is so, just pointing out that when we seek to define the words of others based upon our own beliefs of the intent as opposed to the meanings of the actual words, others will be free to do the same and they may not agree with ours.

Or are you under the impression that the word "governments" only apply to nations?

Barbella

Senator
Telling blacks to "go back where you came from" is one of the oldest and most used racist tropes.
No one ever used it on white people.....except against Jews.
Trump uses that racist trope on purpose.

Joe Walsh @WalshFreedom

It saddens me beyond belief that the standard-bearer for the Republican Party, my Party, is making “Send her back” his re-election rallying cry.
It’s so ugly. It’s so un-American. It just saddens me beyond belief.

8:35 PM - Jul 17, 2019
Hahahahaha! I’m not naming names, but... you know who you Are... lol

Barbella

Senator
Why would he tell you to "go back to where you came from"? He wouldn't want someone like you in his father's place of birth. OR...was it his grandfather who was born there? Who knows? Trump has said more than once that his father was born in some town in Germany. Didn't name the town...couldn't do that. He LIED. What do you think of that?
LOL Seems you do go on about "going back to Germany" often enough. I'm wondering why you ever return, considering blacks still reside in America.
You’re lost your mind.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Nope. Racism is practiced upon minorities, principally blacks and Hispanics. Not Caucasians.

But I think too much emphasis has been placed on the racist aspects of Trump’s remarks. They were also misogynistic, xenophobic, and just plain vile and unAmerican. All traits his rabble appreciate.
Duh! Hispanics are Caucasians:

The ancient Roman Hispania, which roughly comprised what is currently called the Iberian Peninsula, included the contemporary states of Spain, Portugal, and Andorra, and the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic

How stupid do you think people are?

Drumcollie

Then why did Trump tell them to go back where they came from? Why did his idiot base keep chanting that at his rally last night...."SEND HER HONE" they said. Why didn't your Stable Genius correct them? He stood there with his chest out and his tiny hands fisted and soaked it all up. LOL

"SEND HER HONE"
Did they really say that?

And why are you focused on the President's "junk?"

Drumcollie

Why would he tell you to "go back to where you came from"? He wouldn't want someone like you in his father's place of birth. OR...was it his grandfather who was born there? Who knows? Trump has said more than once that his father was born in some town in Germany. Didn't name the town...couldn't do that. He LIED. What do you think of that?
LOL Seems you do go on about "going back to Germany" often enough. I'm wondering why you ever return, considering blacks still reside in America.
Shouldn't Native Americans and E. warren get to say that?

Drumcollie

Precisely. Racism is the application of racial prejudice through power and authority.

For example, those who felt free to own slaves because they were black were engaging in racism. Racists. The slaves who disliked white people for enslaving them were not practicing racism.

Glad to help.
Wow How wrong is that?

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

But hey thanks for explaining what "you people" (D) did to people of color.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Hahahahaha! I’m not naming names, but... you know who you Are... lol

I've told you to think back on the history of your country of origin or referred to you as a hausfrau and a DP. Poor you. Are you trying to turn that into something racist? If so, that's really ignorant.

Here's what's racist: Trump is using the old racist trope telling the 4 congresswomen to "go back where you came from." There's nothing funny about that. Perhaps your "hysteria" is just a defense.

Last edited:

UPNYA2

Mayor
Wow How wrong is that?

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

But hey thanks for explaining what "you people" (D) did to people of color.
Uh-Ohhhhhh………

Using this;

"Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities

What does THAT tell us about a group of people who constantly state openly and honestly that racism, a widely agreed upon negative human trait, is unique to only ONE race in America?​
That they are themselves, by definition, RACIST?!?!​
I see that it in fact DOES!​

UPNYA2

Mayor
Shouldn't Native Americans and E. warren get to say that?
No.

Unless one thinks the people who were here when the Europeans arrived just one day sprouted up out of the fruited plains we have to accept the fact that they too came here from somewhere else.

They could do so perfectly legally for there were no claimed nations and no immigrating laws broken, but then again the same could be said when Europeans arrived and we all see how evil and vile they are labeled.

So nation invasions and laws isn't the reason some want to pick one point in time and grant ownership of everything here to one group of people.

Perhaps it is the reason for coming here.
Europeans came here to escape being oppressed by others or to find more "stuff" they could use to live better depending upon who you ask. But no, the same could be said for those who were already here.....

Maybe it is based upon the mode of transportation.
Yeah. Yeah, that must be it, right? Wandering here over a land bridge following herds of other animals in search of better food sources is noble, building wooden ships and using sails, now that is just wrong.

I don't know. There must be SOMETHING that drives people to pick only the years that large numbers of Europeans came to America to view as our own private "dark ages".

Not before, when others were the majority coming or being here. Noble times. No wrongs existed.

Not now when some invite everyone from our southern neighbors to come. Noble. No wrongs.

Seem odd to anyone else? Could just be me, I'll admit that...……

Last edited: