• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So.... how about some honesty, lefties?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Nope. Racism is practiced upon minorities, principally blacks and Hispanics. Not Caucasians.

But I think too much emphasis has been placed on the racist aspects of Trump’s remarks. They were also misogynistic, xenophobic, and just plain vile and unAmerican. All traits his rabble appreciate.
Democrats say that all the time. Leave this country if you're not a Democrat. But that's OK because you know, you're hypocrites

kaz

Small l libertarian
Then why did Trump tell them to go back where they came from? Why did his idiot base keep chanting that at his rally last night...."SEND HER HONE" they said. Why didn't your Stable Genius correct them? He stood there with his chest out and his tiny hands fisted and soaked it all up. LOL

Barbella

Senator
Where in Germany? We spent 6 years near Heidelberg working in Mannheim

I'm surprised you haven't been labeled a Nazi...next to Racist that's second in their playbook.
Born and raised in Munich, and oh yes, I’ve been called a Nazi more than once right here on PJ. Plenty of references to “my Fuhrer “ and the “Fatherland” etc. Lefties stop at nothing if you disagree with them.

But, you know, that’s ‘different’.

D

Deleted member 21794

YES...how about some HONESTY.
None of the "squad" have said that they hate America.
None of them have called America "garbage"
None of them have called Jews "evil" One of them said that Israel has done "evil things". Isn't that true of most countries under certain leadership? I consider separating children from their parents, waterboarding, attacking countries using the excuse that they have WMD, etc. etc. as doing evil things.
All countries are guilty of such, no doubt.
But what I consider evil and DISHONEST, is Trump blatantly lying about what these 4 women have said.
Be honest... you th9ink separating families is only evil when it happens to illegal aliens. Why do you care about them more than Americans?

D

Deleted member 21794

Born and raised in Munich, and oh yes, I’ve been called a Nazi more than once right here on PJ. Plenty of references to “my Fuhrer “ and the “Fatherland” etc. Lefties stop at nothing if you disagree with them.

Good ol' Munchen.... best time I had in Germany was there during Octoberfest. You krauts really know how to party. :D

Boca

Governor

Claim you're from Guatamala and had to drink out of a toilet and you'll become a celebrity with a Go Fund Me page.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President

It might be because of things like your full-throated defense of the notorious “Arbeit Macht Frei” slogan ... i.e., your politics and not your ethnicity.

Barbella

Senator
Good ol' Munchen.... best time I had in Germany was there during Octoberfest. You krauts really know how to party. :D
Yes, we do. Took my husband there a few years back, as well as some visitors from NZ... they had the best time and ended up speaking perfect Bavarian, getting into long convos with lederhosen-wearing bavarians who didn’t speak a word of English... lol.

Barbella

Senator
It might be because of things like your full-throated defense of the notorious “Arbeit Macht Frei” slogan ... i.e., your politics and not your ethnicity.
I stand by what I said. You work, you make money, you can support yourself, you’re not beholden to anyone.

Ergo: Arbeit macht frei. In plain English that anyone should be able to understand: working is liberating. Freedom.

EatTheRich

President
I stand by what I said. You work, you make money, you can support yourself, you’re not beholden to anyone.

Ergo: Arbeit macht frei. In plain English that anyone should be able to understand: working is liberating. Freedom.
And the Nazis showed what that means in practice, without the moderating influence of the left. As long as workers can justify their existence by working to increase the bosses’ profits, that’s one more day they stay a step ahead of the gas chambers.

Barbella

Senator
And the Nazis showed what that means in practice, without the moderating influence of the left. As long as workers can justify their existence by working to increase the bosses’ profits, that’s one more day they stay a step ahead of the gas chambers.
I wasn’t around when the nazis were. All I know is that I like the freedom that earning my own money affords me.

I don’t have to bow to anyone. I’m free.

Boca

Governor
Yes, we do. Took my husband there a few years back, as well as some visitors from NZ... they had the best time and ended up speaking perfect Bavarian, getting into long convos with lederhosen-wearing bavarians who didn’t speak a word of English... lol.
Same here with visitors we took to Rothenberg at Octoberfest. They didn't end up speaking perfect Bavarian, just "Noch ein Bier, bitte" or something like that.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
I wasn’t around when the nazis were. All I know is that I like the freedom that earning my own money affords me.

I don’t have to bow to anyone. I’m free.
“Earning.”

If your idea of freedom is the same as the Nazis’, don’t be surprised if you get called a Nazi by an appalled public.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yes you have especially by female libs...….