• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So...I, among other conservatives, have top posted about the horrific murder of Floyd. Seen any lefty posts about cops butchered?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Right. The hive. Acceptable targets. Zero principles. Must...advance...narrative with...every...breath (keystroke).

Groupthink isn’t just real, folks. It damns our nation and our very order. In fact, a few of the more googly-eyed ones will post some nasal snark that this is the intent.

...Right before they take another toke and reach for the Ding-Dongs.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
It took precisely 5 minutes from your original post.

PNWest condemns anyone that butchers a police officer. Police officers have a very tough job and MOST of them do it well. It's a few bad apples and a system that allows these bad apples to avoid punishment that PNWest and most decent human beings oppose.

So go put your strawman argument away - you fail.

Dino

Russian Asset

PNWest condemns anyone that butchers a police officer. Police officers have a very tough job and MOST of them do it well. It's a few bad apples and a system that allows these bad apples to avoid punishment that PNWest and most decent human beings oppose.

Your bogus “demonstrators” cannot enact any change in law enforcement policy and are currently ONLY providing cover for vandals, looters, rioters and anarchists.
The sooner this justice “charade” is dropped the sooner the destruction, arrests, and violence will end.
Plus the left’s ultra hypocrisy on Coronavirus distancing and flattening the curve is doing more harm to this country.
The media are complicit in all of these attacks on our security, property, health and economy.
Youre clearly not doing enough.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

While I appreciate your sentiment in rejecting cop butchery, there still remains exactly ZERO top posts by lefty about this - while there are many by conservatives lambasting the cop who murdered Floyd.

So the point stands...uhhh...unmolested.

*winces*
*looks both ways*

BobbyT

Governor
Right. The hive. Acceptable targets. Zero principles. Must...advance...narrative with...every...breath (keystroke).

Groupthink isn’t just real, folks. It damns our nation and our very order. In fact, a few of the more googly-eyed ones will post some nasal snark that this is the intent.

You want a prize for posting about the horrific murder of Floyd?

Do you ever stop patting yourself on the back?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
While I appreciate your sentiment in rejecting cop butchery, there still remains exactly ZERO top posts by lefty about this - while there are many by conservatives lambasting the cop who murdered Floyd.

So the point stands...uhhh...unmolested.

*winces*
*looks both ways*
I gave you a thumbs up for the molestation reference. Jeffery Epstein, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Price Andrew would have liked it. See bipartisan. And I didn't even throw in a cheap Roy Moore joke.

Spamature

President

When was an officer killed in these protest ?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Your bogus “demonstrators” cannot enact any change in law enforcement policy and are currently ONLY providing cover for vandals, looters, rioters and anarchists.
The sooner this justice “charade” is dropped the sooner the destruction, arrests, and violence will end.
Plus the left’s ultra hypocrisy on Coronavirus distancing and flattening the curve is doing more harm to this country.
The media are complicit in all of these attacks on our security, property, health and economy.
Youre clearly not doing enough.
You think the cop that killed Floyd will say that he jumped out of the bushes. Doesn’t that sound familiar? Yet there are people who wanna defend a killer who lies about something like that in order to defend his sorry ass.

Dino

Russian Asset
You think the cop that killed Floyd will say that he jumped out of the bushes. Doesn’t that sound familiar? Yet there are people who wanna defend a killer who lies about something like that in order to defend his sorry ass.
Have you found anyone yet who has defended the Minneapolis officer?
Serious question, no need to dodge or flip out.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Have you found anyone yet who has defended the Minneapolis officer?
Serious question, no need to dodge or flip out.
I know many people personally who Are very silent about it compared to the rage and anger they have about someone saying anything about your Messiah on Twitter, or anywhere.

Dino

Russian Asset
I know many people personally who Are very silent about it compared to the rage and anger they have about someone saying anything about your Messiah on Twitter, or anywhere.
Sure, you guys lie about Trump about all of the time. But that's not what this is about.

But you're agreeing you've heard NO ONE defend this Minneapolis police officer.
Right?

Sen. Grassley straight up called it a murder, surprising me. Radio host Mark Levin called it appalling and completely unacceptable. I agree, I see no possibility this treatment was justifiable.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, you guys lie about Trump about all of the time. But that's not what this is about.

But you're agreeing you've heard NO ONE defend this Minneapolis police officer.
Right?

Sen. Grassley straight up called it a murder, surprising me. Radio host Mark Levin called it appalling and completely unacceptable. I agree, I see no possibility this treatment was justifiable.

exactly.. basically a murder in broad daylight...with horrific consequenses however you slice it.. but, trump...

odd non sequitur you got there..