• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, I guess

nfp guy

Council Member
I didn't miss too much? I was in the hospital for ten days, starting on Dec. 26. I was playing with my kids at the park, and I fell down a sliding board, landed on the end, broke four ribs, two vertebrae, and punctured my lung. I hope everyone's Christmas to post-New-Year's was better than mine! Although, of course, it was much harder on my bride and the gang than for me.

gigi

Mayor
You poor guy!! That all sounds so painful. Glad you're back and in one piece. How are you feeling now?

Jen

Senator
Oh myyy, nfp!
That must have been terrible to go through!
Are you all mended now?
I'm glad you're back.

GordonGecko

President
Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier with two broke ribs, so quit yer whining.

(just kidding, hope you feel better. :) )

nfp guy

Council Member
You poor guy!! That all sounds so painful. Glad you're back and in one piece. How are you feeling now?
Thanks, gigi. I am pretty good now, still sore & achy, and I get fatigued more quickly. Because of the kind of breaks that I had, I had surgery to put them back together, with titanium plates, kind of like scales or chain mail, holding them together. So, once they were back together, the chest wall integrity was restored, and I did not have the "every breath hurts" kind of pain that a lot of rib fracture people get.
@Jenn: I think it was worse for my family.

@ Gordon: Thanks for the laugh and well wishes.

@NS: Thanks.

gigi

Mayor
Thanks, gigi. I am pretty good now, still sore & achy, and I get fatigued more quickly. Because of the kind of breaks that I had, I had surgery to put them back together, with titanium plates, kind of like scales or chain mail, holding them together. So, once they were back together, the chest wall integrity was restored, and I did not have the "every breath hurts" kind of pain that a lot of rib fracture people get.
@Jenn: I think it was worse for my family.

@ Gordon: Thanks for the laugh and well wishes.

@NS: Thanks.
That sounds like so much to go through. Will keep you in our prayers.