• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So I was getting a haircut this morning.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
My hairdresser and I started talking about Starbucks for some reason. There's a Starbucks right down the street from her shop and a brand new one right across the street from my commercial building. One of her customers was sitting in a chair behind us. She was 70-something. She said "I used to go to Starbucks until I heard somewhere that they were owned by Muslims." Smh.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My hairdresser and I started talking about Starbucks for some reason. There's a Starbucks right down the street from her shop and a brand new one right across the street from my commercial building. One of her customers was sitting in a chair behind us. She was 70-something. She said "I used to go to Starbucks until I heard somewhere that they were owned by Muslims." Smh.

you shoulda said.. so's the hairdresser....

:confused:

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
its sad...the backlash from radical muslim terrorism is affecting non-muslims as well..

perhaps its time for muslims here to form a "million muslim march" to let the population know they dont approve of their radical counterparts...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
perhaps its time for muslims here to form a "million muslim march" to let the population know they dont approve of their radical counterparts...
The Islamophobes in this country don't make a distinction between the 2.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Mr. Tex,

Interesting. I go to a barber to get my hair cut.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
The Islamophobes in this country don't make a distinction between the 2.
then its a chance to show them wrong...

however,,there is a problem with "religious deception" [Taqiyya] in the quran, that basically calls into suspicion anything a muslim says..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Eh, you have a 'hairdresser'...............can you call him-him or her-her or Mr./Mrs./Miss.........seems it's not politically correct to do that:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/cuny-tells-staff-to-refrain-from-using-gendered-salutations/vi-AA8M2B8

Is this due to all the GAY BS____________________?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm not gonna post her name here. She's a hairdresser or hair stylist. "What difference does it make?" :D
didn't ask for a NAME...is shop gender FREE_____________

just sounds strange/gay for a guy to call his barber a hairdresser..............I was wondering if I was correct of you being a guy when I read hairdresser..............

remember I didn't know your name but threw a name out once and got 86'd for that..........of course both males and females use that NAME..........

chill...just sounded like something I never heard a male call his barber.................

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I bought pair of clippers and my woman cuts my hair out at my shop (in the yard so don't have to sweep up hair)............I guess she's a "hairdresser" and didn't know it.......

why pay $10 for a hair cut by a barber.......when clippers are only $19 and after 2 cuts, FREE for life!!☺

barber, $10.00+$2.00 tip =$12.00
full head of hair, 20 min. done right..

hairstylist,,$35.00 + $10.00 tip =$45.00
same hair, takes 45 min. and i have to tell them to cut off more...

Jen

Senator
Hairdresser?

Well.
There's your problem.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
didn't ask for a NAME...is shop gender FREE_____________

just sounds strange/gay for a guy to call his barber a hairdresser..............I was wondering if I was correct of you being a guy when I read hairdresser..............

remember I didn't know your name but threw a name out once and got 86'd for that..........of course both males and females use that NAME..........

chill...just sounded like something I never heard a male call his barber.................
She's been my barbress/hairdresser/hair stylist/wtfever :D for 25+ years. She charges me $15 and I tip $5. She does a good job and treats me right. I treat her right. I'm the only customer she has that gets what she calls "a rounded flat-top". She says it ain't easy. I bet not.

I am chilling. Just messing with y'all,like y'all are messing with me. It's all good and yeah,it's gender free wtfever that means.:D

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She's been my barbress/hairdresser/hair stylist/wtfever :D for 25+ years. She charges me $15 and I tip $5. She does a good job and treats me right. I treat her right. I'm the only customer she has that gets what she calls "a rounded flat-top". She says it ain't easy. I bet not.

I am chilling. Just messing with y'all,like y'all are messing with me. It's all good and yeah,it's gender free wtfever that means.:D
well praise da lard......@ least ya know we were funnin'.................I use to go to a barbress (never called her a hairdresser) because she had MONSTER KNOCKERS.....