• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So I was getting a haircut this morning.

Jen

Senator
She's been my barbress/hairdresser/hair stylist/wtfever :D for 25+ years. She charges me $15 and I tip $5. She does a good job and treats me right. I treat her right. I'm the only customer she has that gets what she calls "a rounded flat-top". She says it ain't easy. I bet not.

I am chilling. Just messing with y'all,like y'all are messing with me. It's all good and yeah,it's gender free wtfever that means.:D
Yah.
But she (or someone) invites old ladies into the establishment.
You sure it's worth it?;)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I did as well the other day................
if we must hide and do this
FINE...............end of story.
"Let us speak of this no more." I like that scene in Gettysburg with Gen. Lee and Gen. Stuart. I just wanted to use that line in a post. :D

Caroljo

Senator
I bought pair of clippers and my woman cuts my hair out at my shop (in the yard so don't have to sweep up hair)............I guess she's a "hairdresser" and didn't know it.......

why pay $10 for a hair cut by a barber.......when clippers are only $19 and after 2 cuts, FREE for life!!☺
My daughter is a hairdresser....where she worked they charge $15 now for a mans cut! She cuts hair now on the side, and all the money in her pocket :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"Let us speak of this no more." I like that scene in Gettysburg with Gen. Lee and Gen. Stuart. I just wanted to use that line in a post. :D
Oh gawd............lines.........now ya going to have me doing Earp's

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Mr. Hey, straight men typically let a lady cut their hair.. but i'm sure your "barber" Nigel is sweet. ;)

babers are typically male..

males who go to beauty salons for a haircut are usually gay.

just like your selfie affirms...

Bo-4

Senator
babers are typically male..

males who go to beauty salons for a haircut are usually gay.

just like your selfie affirms...
Styling salons in my corner of the universe are unisex. I do remember going to one or two "barber shops" in the 70's but don't care to have my haircut done by a guy named Buzz who has this same 1950's poster on his wall. :D

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Styling salons in my corner of the universe are unisex. I do remember going to one or two "barber shops" in the 70's but don't care to have my haircut done by a guy named Buzz who has this same 1950's poster on his wall. :D

sucks to be you...

my sympathies..

Bo-4

Senator
sucks to be you...

my sympathies..
Not particularly actually, but wouldn't wanna be you! Btw, is this dude still cutting your hair?

Oh wait, Howard McNear (aka Floyd the Barber) died in 1961. Mom was still cutting my four year old hair back then with the number 1,2, or 3 attachments ;-)

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Not particularly actually, but wouldn't wanna be you! Btw, is this dude still cutting your hair?

Oh wait, Howard McNear (aka Floyd the Barber) died in 1961. Mom was still cutting my four year old hair back then with the number 1,2, or 3 attachments ;-)

does andy always cut your hair?

has don knotts ever cut it?

how about a unicorn?
has a pony with a horn ever cut your hair?

Bo-4

Senator
does andy always cut your hair?

has don knotts ever cut it?

how about a unicorn?
has a pony with a horn ever cut your hair?
Lame dude, but a question: Does Buzz (or is it Otis the Drunk?) do your hair with the #1, 2 or 3 attachment? :D

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

Too funny..."Official Hair Styles"...Flattop with wings? Really?:D

This is a truly weird sub thread here. Most "barbers" are men? Really? I'm living in the same world you are, the one where most places are unisex. And most barbers women. I prefer to have a woman wash my hair...and since I have hair at my age, that's a small luxury.

We also have Sports Clips, sort of a Hooters for Haircuts...and there is one funky old school place nearby, owned by a cat who played sax for Elvis...Del Puschert. But most places are of the Hair Cuttery kind of place these days.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/dels-barber-and-styling-shop-annapolis-2

No biggie...some people are old, no matter their age. :cool:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

SO, you went to a Nigel in the 70's......explains much.

Bo-4

Senator
Too funny..."Official Hair Styles"...Flattop with wings? Really?:D

This is a truly weird sub thread here. Most "barbers" are men? Really? I'm living in the same world you are, the one where most places are unisex. And most barbers women. I prefer to have a woman wash my hair...and since I have hair at my age, that's a small luxury.

We also have Sports Clips, sort of a Hooters for Haircuts...and there is one funky old school place nearby, owned by a cat who played sax for Elvis...Del Puschert. But most places are of the Hair Cuttery kind of place these days.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/dels-barber-and-styling-shop-annapolis-2

No biggie...some people are old, no matter their age. :cool:
My friend, there are no more STRAIGHT guys who go to school to get their license to cut hair. I haven't met a straight male hairstylist or barber in 30 years. So more than likely, these rural dudes are getting their hair cut by closet cases. ;)

Sports Clips and such? .. yup -- got 'em. These idiots can keep their Floyds!

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

YOU had a "four year old hair".......................wouldn't the rest of your hairs grow?
How many males went to beauty salons in Georgy ___________

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
My friend, there are no more STRAIGHT guys who go to school to get their license to cut hair. I haven't met a straight hairstylist or barber in 30 years. So more than likely, these rural dudes are getting their hair cut by closet cases. ;)
I'm not sure about Floyd...;)